PDA

View Full Version : Pro Evo Master leauge team

DJsmallpaul
12-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Who's in your master leauge team ?

Just bought Ronaldinho :love:

Frank Dogshit
12-01-2005, 08:54 PM
i signed some albino kid from division 1. ;)

no really....my best signing to date is that argentinian chap...cant remember his name.

Hakka
12-01-2005, 09:21 PM
I've got Shevchenko, Veira, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Denilson, Recoba (he's class!)...

Love this game. I've done loads of weeks on it now, just getting in to Masters Cup stuff, topped Div 2, and Div 1.

Good shit.

piginabush
12-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Owen, Rooney and Defoe, Gerrard, Christiano Ronaldo, Joe Cole, Mexes ;)

dee
13-01-2005, 05:03 PM
i bought martins from inter , hes well fast :cool:

basslinejunkie
13-01-2005, 05:27 PM
cant play it anymore,ps2's goosed :cry:

Ashley
13-01-2005, 05:27 PM
I dont play footie games, bloody hopeless :oops:

DJsmallpaul
13-01-2005, 06:34 PM
I dont play footie games, bloody hopeless :oops:

Obviously your female :roll:

:lol: ;)

Esox Lucius
13-01-2005, 06:37 PM
I've got Shevchenko, Veira, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Denilson, Recoba (he's class!)...

Love this game. I've done loads of weeks on it now, just getting in to Masters Cup stuff, topped Div 2, and Div 1.

Good shit.

got shevchenko & carlos in mine aswell :clap:

gary_human
14-01-2005, 01:18 AM
my mate loaded up the proper kits and all the proper players on to my memory card. Things is it hasn't seemed to make any of the tottenham players any better :cry:

Hakka
14-01-2005, 09:46 AM
my mate loaded up the proper kits and all the proper players on to my memory card. Things is it hasn't seemed to make any of the tottenham players any better :cry:

Those kit CD's are well good. Proper updates everything and proper player names and teams.

Good shit. Stat's are done better too, or they were in the version I tried!

Anyone ever made silly players? I've made a few.

I've got...

Mr Frisky.

An England International who is 15. He has green hair and red sunglasses. Small, light, quick and can hammer a great shot home.

Mr Juicy

A small black man who has long red hair and matching goaty. Small, strong, 45 years old... so funny watching him yell at the ref when he makes a foul.

Postman-X

Huge skin head bloke. Massive strong body and so tall his slide tackles are impossible to evade. Is a postman in real life, from another dimension.

Fox by Nature

A clever medium build defender who plays with the instincts of a fox.

Anyone else make there own players?

hehe...

278d7e64a374de26f==