PDA

View Full Version : techno in the eastern part of the world. (Asia)

Ritzi Lee
13-01-2005, 07:21 AM
If the people in Asia dig techno music,
why don't we concentrate our record sales to the eastern part of the world?

Everyone knows about the Japan territory. (Cisco distribution and other 5 smaller parts)
But Japan is just a very small part of the rest.
Besides that, the sales in Japan are really great. So imagine if you can cover whole of Asia.

It should be nice to have an overall picture for the main distro's in the asian territory. Maybe we can gather some information over here.

The music is where it all starts.

djsirround
13-01-2005, 09:01 AM
yes, but whats the point? just tell you distribution to send recods there ;)

Ritzi Lee
13-01-2005, 09:12 AM
yes, but whats the point? just tell you distribution to send recods there ;)

ofcourse!
and also for other guys over here who can make use of it. ;)

djsirround
13-01-2005, 09:17 AM
sure thing, we will consider this thing when we will release more copies ;)

it should be great to sell music accross the globe :)

Tony
13-01-2005, 01:03 PM
yeah, but getting techno into china!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha haaaaaaaaa!!
:lol:

stjohn
13-01-2005, 04:50 PM
2x1210 + mixer = yearly salary in alot places outside Japan and sth korea!!!!!!

djsirround
13-01-2005, 04:53 PM
right

Mattias Fridell (emb)
13-01-2005, 05:49 PM
A year ago i got a demo cd from an asien techno producer, i´d kill myself for don´t remember his name (and my old mailbox is also to blame), but this guy was really good. Sounded like Bacto or similiar to his sound.

Hey if you read this post me a mail will ya? :love:

Ritzi Lee
14-01-2005, 12:39 PM
ok so nobody really knows.
ok that's a bummer... :lol:

we'll see in the future.

but for now just realise that in the future china is going to dominate our western economy.

djsirround
14-01-2005, 03:25 PM
yes its true that china is developing fastly and it will be a potential market soon, but lets leave some time to develop more, at least they open their first club heheh

gunjack
14-01-2005, 03:30 PM
techno in asia? good luck getting people to understand that progressive trance isn´t techno...

dtl
14-01-2005, 03:38 PM
The Chinese have already labeled all dance music as drugs music, it will be a tough one to be turned over.

Meanwhile Technasia is based in Hong Kong, my home town, some people odd to be banging it out.

webassassin
14-01-2005, 07:33 PM
The Chinese have already labeled all dance music as drugs music, it will be a tough one to be turned over.

Meanwhile Technasia is based in Hong Kong, my home town, some people odd to be banging it out.

Heya, my hometown is the HK too...

Tell me about it, I've seen HK films that depicts dance music in that fashion too and ugh...its pretty sad stuff. I'm all about the 'dance' and good music to get my groove on to. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==