PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool GK solution!

DJ IKON
13-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Have been reading the net lately and have read reports that Rafa is unhappy with the keepers at Liverpool, and rightly so!

Dudek is knowhere near as good as he used to be (Although he has put in some really good performances over the past few games) and Kirkland has never really lived up to the hype that came with his signing. Ive read that he is willing to listen to offers of £4m for Kirkland.

Anyways, I also read a report that said Rafa was keen to sign a new keeper but he would only sign a proven, experienced keeper which I agree with. Next thing Im reading that he is after a 19 year old keeper from Leeds who has played only 2 first team games!!!! Anyways seems today that Chelsea are favourites to sign this keeper for £750k and that he will become understudy to Peter Cech.

So why doesnt Rafa sign Cudiccini??? He is both proven and experienced and in my opinion one of the best keepers in the Premiership if not Europe!!! It would solve all out GK problems for sure!!!

Frank Dogshit
13-01-2005, 06:20 PM
imo its not the solution to keep dumping keepers every fukin 5 minutes like liverpool do.
they should bear with both dudek and kirkland(particularly this chap) as we all know hes got the talent if not a little injury prone but im sure this will change in the future and his run of bad luck will end.

1st they got rid of friedel(who since has done well at blackburn)James(fukin clown like but has developed into a reasonable keeper now at man city)Westerveld(2 or 3 mistakes and was on his way) and im sure theres been a couple of others too which i cant recall that just seem to be dumped as soon as they make a mistake and the club,fans etc get on there backs.

for me its not the goalkeepers problem but the club,coaches(maybe sack there goalkeeping coach instead) and fans expectations that are ruining the goalkeepers at liverpool by getting on there backs far too much....

i honestly cant see this ever changing until they get a goalkeeper who there going to stick with through thick and thin and who they aint drop from the team everytime there keeper fumbles one cross.

Esox Lucius
13-01-2005, 06:28 PM
green from norwich would be good, lets face it though you need more than a keeper

Frank Dogshit
13-01-2005, 06:33 PM
green from norwich would be good, lets face it though you need more than a keeper

Kirkland was probably more highly rated than Green was at one time so im not sure hes gonna be the solution....

Itll only ruin his career and turn him into an injury prone turd anyways! ;)

Esox Lucius
13-01-2005, 06:36 PM
true :lol:

Traxx
13-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Cudicini is a good keeper.

Frank Dogshit
13-01-2005, 09:31 PM

who will turn crap once he joins liverpool.....admit it! :lol:

Traxx
13-01-2005, 09:53 PM
:silenced:

basslinejunkie
13-01-2005, 10:42 PM

who will turn crap once he joins liverpool.....admit it! :lol:

kevin davies or ostenstad anyone??

:doh: :lol: :lol:

Traxx
13-01-2005, 10:50 PM
barry ferguson, there's more but i cant think of there names :lol:

Ashley
13-01-2005, 11:05 PM
barry ferguson, there's more but i cant think of there names :lol:

:doh:

Traxx
13-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Juts take my word for it. Im very trustworthy ;)

Ashley
13-01-2005, 11:41 PM
http://www.diverse-collective.co.uk/html/emoticons/g.gif

Frank Dogshit
13-01-2005, 11:46 PM
You lads have got a nerve.... :lol:

Torben Piechnik :crackup:

And Liverpools greatest goalkeeper of all time.....

http://www.lfchistory.net/images/profiles/player_hooper.jpg

Traxx
14-01-2005, 12:06 AM
:lol:

Frank Dogshit
14-01-2005, 12:14 AM
http://www.lfchistory.net/images/profiles/player_hooper.jpg

he looks awfully like Eddie on that pic!!

John? :lol:

Traxx
14-01-2005, 12:16 AM
It was neil lennon a few day's ago :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==