PDA

View Full Version : Species:D.A.V.E. the Drummer, LIVE P.A.

Si Species
15-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Friday 4th Feb @ Trinity Hall, Bristol

SPECIES presents..

D.A.V.E. the Drummer....Live PA!!!
Hydraulix/Apex

Dave Atomizer
Headcharge/Jackhammer

Si Mclean
Species/Jackhammer

LS.DJ
Headcharge/Jackhammer

M.J.Lusty
Species/Masaka

Paf
Beats Reality/Animators sound system

Upstairs: Full ambient cinema, record stall, shroom and Gas stalls!!

£8:00 tickets £10:00 door

Tickets Available From;
Bristol Ticket Shop: 0117 9299008
Rooted Recs: 0117 9074372
Replay Recs: 0117 9041134
Dysfunktional: 0117 9538969

Dabble
15-01-2005, 03:13 PM
:cool: :cool:

Looking forward to this one :)

Si Species
17-01-2005, 09:25 PM

You and me!! Henrys been in the studio all January working on his P.A. so where in for a treat

Dabble
17-01-2005, 09:39 PM

You and me!! Henrys been in the studio all January working on his P.A. so where in for a treat

Woo hoo great stuff Si - will be a top night for sure mate!!! Last one was great by the way & I'm sure Henry will enjoy the Species experience Bristol stylee!!!

:) :) :)

dj fattman
18-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Paf

Paff is ****in wicked ! always enjoy his sets when he plays 4 Psykotik.

Dabble
18-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Paf

Paff is **** wicked ! always enjoy his sets when he plays 4 Psykotik.

yeah & a nice kid too.

Si Species
20-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Yeah he is...i havent seen much of him lately since movin up North

dj fattman
21-01-2005, 09:51 AM
u deffo need to make Paff a res dj, he never fails to impress.

Si Species
23-01-2005, 03:10 PM
We are looking for a new resident D.J. at the moment. Paf has a residency in Bristol already so hes out.

Si Species
25-01-2005, 09:05 AM
And.......

Dabble
25-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Has Justin (Anderson) gone then Si?

Si Species
25-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Has Justin (Anderson) gone then Si?

Justin has been resident since we kicked Species off.

But he has decided he wants to play other music, and will still be playing the second room for Species.

So if there are any up and coming talent. Playin hardbanginfunkyfatbass line techno. Make yourselves known!!

Dabble
25-01-2005, 10:09 PM
So if there are any up and coming talent. Playin hardbanginfunkyfatbass line techno. Make yourselves known!!

I'd put myself forward mate but I'm waiting until after I've had my hearing operation, hopefully April or May.

Si Species
30-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Whats up with your ears mate??

Dabble
30-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Whats up with your ears mate??

I only have about 5% hearing in both ears. My actual hearing is fine but behind the ear drums you have 3 very small bones conected together. On working ears the middle bone vibrates to let sound in but mine has become locked solid & won't vibrate, hence no sound can hardly get in. It's a right bastard but can be fixed with an operation on each ear. I should be having the op around April time.

The few times I do play out I have to use a headphone amp to crank the volume up so I can hear what I'm doing & that works fine, but I'll have to take it easy for a while after the op for a few months before putting headphones on again.

Si Species
31-01-2005, 08:34 PM
I've had tinitus a few times before, mainly due i think, to playin on poor sound systems and its caused me some worry. I cant really imagine having only 5% hearing!! Not being able to hear/play music anymore would really **** me off, respect for remaining so +'ve (and roll on the op!)

Give me a shout on Friday....... I'll let you buy me a beer (he he he!!)

Dabble
01-02-2005, 09:48 PM
I've had tinitus a few times before, mainly due i think, to playin on poor sound systems and its caused me some worry. I cant really imagine having only 5% hearing!! Not being able to hear/play music anymore would really **** me off, respect for remaining so +'ve (and roll on the op!)

Give me a shout on Friday....... I'll let you buy me a beer (he he he!!)

F*ck Si, never had tinitus but heard some bad sh*t about it. There's not much chance of me getting it right now but after the op I'll be getting some ear protection thingy's to limit the chances of tinitus & hearing damage.

Yeah, only 5% is a bugger in everyday life, but thankfully, music is one of the only things I can enjoy cos it can be amplified so I'm alright there really. Makes it a little harder to mix (as I have to do it nearly all through the headphones), but, it's quite satisfying in a way that I'm able to mix with my level of hearing - I was born for music :lol:

Anyway, no probs with buying you a beer buddy on Friday, after you get the first round :lol: :lol:

Bring It On!!!

Dabble
03-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Only a day top go woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==