PDA

View Full Version : kick the drum records

Dirtyacid
15-01-2005, 09:00 PM
I,ve just bought this track on kick the drum records what a doozy it,s just the sound i like very proggy n old skool it,s number 2 in the serie,s these welsh dudes who made this know their shit has any1 else got this track & what do you think 2 it both tracks r a defo in any of my sets their real hard accessable club techno tracks all i can say to these guys keep it up cheers for some bangers :shock:

jon connor
15-01-2005, 09:35 PM
I,ve just bought this track on kick the drum records what a doozy it,s just the sound i like very proggy n old skool it,s number 2 in the serie,s these welsh dudes who made this know their shit has any1 else got this track & what do you think 2 it both tracks r a defo in any of my sets their real hard accessable club techno tracks all i can say to these guys keep it up cheers for some bangers :shock:

yea m8t fat collective are very close freinds of mine + they rock, if you think them tracks are good you wanna hear the shit they got in the studio, sum really cool stuff from some proper cool geeza`s.

you can here some mp3s of unreleased stuff on there site i think! www.fatcollective.com ;)

Taffi techno is on the move, there is a bit of a revolution in wales at the minute , some really good new talent comming for 2005 . wikid ! ;)

FUSION
16-01-2005, 05:32 AM
scott kemix and the F.A.T boys are going places mate serious, listened to a cd of scotts tunes last night and its the most original banging sounding techno ive heard in a very long time HUGE RESPECT :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Matt Blak
16-01-2005, 06:37 AM
respect to the fatcollective guys!

known this lot for years, and had many many twisted outdoor techno parties with these lot. :shock:

north wales is for sure on the move with the techno scene, and thanks to everyone that supports it

matt

e'poch worx 001 - the first era ep
dj amok, matt blak, mhonolog & jay knight
out now

also watch out for

LOCKED - feb 11 - Ruskin , Regis & Sir Real @ the phoenix

e'poch worx 002 - the second era ep
jamie bissmire, ben long, matt blak & jay knight
out this week

e'poch worx 003 - the third era ep
all tracks by matt blak (4tracker+2loops)
out in march

fatcollective
16-01-2005, 01:00 PM

hey cheers man, thanks for the support, it means a lot to us. we are just gonna keep trying hard to get good tunes out there, Kick The Drum 3 is out in about 3 weeks...and Kick the Drum 4 should be going to the press in a week or so ;)

jon connor
16-01-2005, 06:15 PM
respect to the fatcollective guys!

known this lot for years, and had many many twisted outdoor techno parties with these lot. :shock:

north wales is for sure on the move with the techno scene, and thanks to everyone that supports it

matt

e'poch worx 001 - the first era ep
dj amok, matt blak, mhonolog & jay knight
out now

also watch out for

hahahah where the hell did you cum from ? you from north wales ? sum serious releases there geeza!!!!! ;)
LOCKED - feb 11 - Ruskin , Regis & Sir Real @ the phoenix

e'poch worx 002 - the second era ep
jamie bissmire, ben long, matt blak & jay knight
out this week

e'poch worx 003 - the third era ep
all tracks by matt blak (4tracker+2loops)
out in march

Matt Blak
16-01-2005, 10:11 PM
[quote="jon connor"][hahahah where the hell did you cum from ? you from north wales ? sum serious releases there geeza!!!!! ;)

yeh man from llangollen. be sure to check out the furure e'poch worx release's!

got some good artist's lined up!

:)

jon connor
17-01-2005, 12:22 AM
[quote=jon connor][hahahah where the hell did you cum from ? you from north wales ? sum serious releases there geeza!!!!! ;)

yeh man from llangollen. be sure to check out the furure e'poch worx release's!

got some good artist's lined up!

:)

like i said in another post dude there is a welsh techno revolution at the moment the more the better fairplay to ya geeza! there is a full on label arsenal coming out of north wales at the moment and its great to see, good luck dude! :clap:

fatcollective
18-01-2005, 12:53 PM
the artwork for KTD 3 is wikid....should be in shops in about 3 weeks...featuring Rowland the Bastard + 2 remix's from Distek and J Smart....gonna be a good un this one!

jon connor
18-01-2005, 08:08 PM
the artwork for KTD 3 is wikid....should be in shops in about 3 weeks...featuring Rowland the Bastard + 2 remix's from Distek and J Smart....gonna be a good un this one!

:dance: bring it on fella`s :clap:

Scott Kemix
02-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Fair Play, there's more where this came from................... :cool:

The Overfiend
02-02-2005, 11:28 PM
http://www.co.delaware.ny.us/images/plug.jpg

Scott Kemix
02-02-2005, 11:57 PM
http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:cAn9ZHHwKJoJ:http://www.mipltd.co.uk/gifs/plug-socket-1a.gif

fatcollective
03-02-2005, 12:06 AM
we just got our batch of tunes through so you can buy them direct from our site www.fatcollective.com it wont be released for about 3 weeks, so if you want them early get in touch...i will get some audio clips up tomorrow.

dan the acid man
03-02-2005, 01:11 AM
we just got our batch of tunes through so you can buy them direct from our site www.fatcollective.com it wont be released for about 3 weeks, so if you want them early get in touch...i will get some audio clips up tomorrow.

cool :cool: anybody got a fuse for this plug :lol:

fatcollective
03-02-2005, 09:52 AM
will a 13 amp do ya? :lol:

dan the acid man
03-02-2005, 11:34 AM
will a 13 amp do ya? :lol:

make it a 5 :cool: :lol:

Pheeva
08-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah maybee we shud av called ourselfs the Future Analog Welsh Techno Collective :clap: :lol:
now wales is truly on the techno map ;)

Mucky Beats
09-02-2005, 10:27 AM
I play ktd 3 out at the weekend... Distek rmx is wicked whent down like a mother ****er !!!!! Roland droped his Aside and it rocked the joint!
I guess the only way to tell if a track works is if atechno crowd likes it.... and its all good as far as i can see :love:

fresh_an_funky_design
09-02-2005, 06:42 PM
we'll drop ktd3 an mptf1 this weekend at the clinic see how they go down :lol:

rowland the bastard
09-02-2005, 09:20 PM
no but i like playing with myself in public.

listened to a new cd of there's last week, it was ****ing sweet man, some really clean, funky, loopy stuff, kik ass shit real ass wigglin

fatcollective
11-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Cheers Rowland!!! Glad u liked it!!! Theres plenty more where they came from, U knows it!!! Safe As Fuk!!! ;)

W

rowland the bastard
11-02-2005, 05:49 PM
im stoned in montreal man

fatcollective
13-02-2005, 09:16 AM
im stoned in montreal man

jammy cunt, im stuck in rhyl....GREAT :lol:

fatcollective
13-02-2005, 09:17 AM
no but i like playing with myself in public.

listened to a new cd of there's last week, it was **** sweet man, some really clean, funky, loopy stuff, kik ass shit real ass wigglin

cheers Rowland, we're getting there slowly, workin hard man !

rowland the bastard
13-02-2005, 09:50 PM
played with 2 live crew last night in toronto, got caught by china man and a me so horny girl getting a blow job from a blonde ballet dancer

loopdon
15-02-2005, 09:43 AM
woot?

Mucky Beats
15-02-2005, 01:56 PM
woot?

what does woot mean dude :?:

rowland the bastard
15-02-2005, 03:19 PM
you heard

A.P.
22-02-2005, 07:56 PM
yeah man

rowland the bastard
23-02-2005, 11:35 PM
????

fatcollective
26-02-2005, 12:27 AM
????

?????????? erm..No3 is in the shops, so go n buy it...including you rowland :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUSION
28-02-2005, 08:32 PM
got my copy back of gareth today (cheers scott ;) ) really liking all the mixes, rekon waynes probley tops it though, like the way the vocals are more sutle than the original, keep it up hill dwellers :clap:

Scott Kemix
01-03-2005, 05:36 PM
gOOD good glad you like. Nice one for a full on munting weekend last week! Only just recovered now, bring forth the 'munt of tribes'. Will see ya soon man, by the way me an fee are playin at ' Hardlife' on the same bill as you an evil e, should be slammin :lol:

Pheeva
04-03-2005, 02:08 AM
Yeah I agree Mark Wayne Distek's tune's is :clap: :clap: :clap:

fatcollective
04-03-2005, 11:09 AM
im really happy with all the tracks, all varied in there own manner..........just to let you all know KTD4 is gonna be the hardest yet, we got 3 absolute slamming tunes...i'll will post more info and clips soon.. ;)

Rog
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM
no1. & no.2 are well worth finding if you missed out - this label has a real funk - one to watch :clap:

rowland the bastard
08-03-2005, 06:06 PM
good on ya, keep getting harder an harder

278d7e64a374de26f==