PDA

View Full Version : where can i upload my productions and mixes to?

techno_smack
16-01-2005, 04:10 PM
whats the best place to host stuff u wanna put on the net?

got a few tunes and some mixes i would like feedback on from you lot if i can get em hotsed somewhere.

i know soundclick does it, but is there any better places ?

vcheers

techno_smack
20-01-2005, 07:30 PM
so ?

Florence
20-01-2005, 07:32 PM
:lol: with such a dumb avatar you ain't gonna get no tips from me :rambo:

;)

g
20-01-2005, 07:48 PM
how about your own site.

techno_smack
21-01-2005, 01:45 AM
yeah ill get round to that at some point, i just want something quick and esy so i can share a few clips of tunes im working on.

lwhats wrong with my avatar?

they are 100% real !

i was listening to ur mix and looked at ur website florence, very nice indeed :lol:

ta ta ;)

techno_smack
21-01-2005, 01:47 AM
boune bounce hehe its only a 2 sec clip but it takes much longer to get boring :shock:

Florence
21-01-2005, 12:17 PM
yeah ill get round to that at some point, i just want something quick and esy so i can share a few clips of tunes im working on.

lwhats wrong with my avatar?

they are 100% real !

i was listening to ur mix and looked at ur website florence, very nice indeed :lol:

ta ta ;)

www.poundingtechno.com gives you the opportunity to upload on a ftp-server, but u have to be an active member...

thx for listening to my mix! :)

and about your avatar... guess young dudes do find it amazing stuff ;)

koma
21-01-2005, 05:43 PM
there is a sticky topic "how to upload your files", i put some links (ezshare.de , rapidshare.de), check them.. ;)

gumpy green
21-01-2005, 07:24 PM
does your isp give you free webspace...use that if so.

i use

http://www.asmallorange.com/services/hosting/

im using one of the larger packages but you can get a small one for 15-20 quid a yr which may suit you...

ther user interface is nice and you can upload your files through that rather than havin to install FTP software on yer machine(aint hard tho).

let me know if you go with them cos i think for reffering ill get a free month. ;)

anything else you wanna know just give me a shout...

techno_smack
22-01-2005, 03:14 AM
cool, really, what im looking for right now is just an easy way to let other people hear clips n bits of tunes im doing to get some opions, i want something that i can add and remove easily. i have smart ftp, i might have to try that techno place cheers florence

;)

278d7e64a374de26f==