PDA

View Full Version : fao - jam

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 04:13 PM
not a bad result for either of us i suppose :lol:

pity you dont go above the shite though, you will when they lose their next game and you win yours though :lol:

you can always rely on our little cahill :lol:

Traxx
16-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Left it late as usual :roll:

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 05:09 PM
still got a point, you didnt even leave it late yesterday as you didnt score :lol: :clap:

jam
16-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Aye i was a little disapointed to be honest but you are a strong side,i was impressed with bent and especially that former mackem whos no an evertonian(proper shit) lol well he got me back there didnt he haha

i thought kilbane was man of the match,i though bolo zenden was our best player.

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 05:55 PM
lol i used to think kilbane was proper wank aswell but since he signed for us he has been playing a bit better, cant have helped being in a crap sunderland squad playing at the stadium of shite :lol:

Richierush
16-01-2005, 06:01 PM
yeah he does look pretty good kilbane he has actuually suprised meof what i have seen of him ;)

The-last-man
16-01-2005, 10:35 PM
I cant believe we didnt win today! Hit the bar and the opost, and tbh, i thought boro would of given us a better game. As the season goes on, i think our chances of the champions league are getting better and better.

People may laugh, but 3 of our next 4 league games are @ home, and i have a sneakiing feeling that we might even do chelsea when they come to goodison. We ran them close @ stamford bridge, and i cant imagine them looking forward to it @all

COYB :clap:

Traxx
16-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Nah i really reckon your in for it when chelsea turn up, gonna walk away with this league now me thinks. Fukin great manager he is.

The-last-man
16-01-2005, 10:47 PM
I reckon they will piss the league, the squad is too strong. Really do think we'll do them tho.

Watch them hamer us 6 - 0 now :doh: :lol:

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 10:52 PM
every team fears coming to goodison now, especially them tarts from the other side of the park :clap:

The-last-man
16-01-2005, 10:53 PM
EVERTON REMAINING FIXTURES

Sat, 22nd H Charlton (PREM.)
Wed, 2nd H Norwich (PREM.)
Sun, 6th A Southampton (PREM.)
Sat, 12th H Chelsea (PREM.)
Sat, 26th A Aston Villa (PREM.)
Sun, 6th H Blackburn (PREM.)
Sun, 20th A Liverpool (PREM.)
Sat, 2nd A West Brom (PREM.)
Sun, 10th H Crystal Palace (PREM.)
Sat, 16th A Arsenal (PREM.)
Wed, 20th H Man Utd (PREM.)
Sat, 23rd H Birmingham (PREM.)
Sat, 30th A Fulham (PREM.)
Sat, 7th H Newcastle (PREM.)
Sat, 14th A Bolton (PREM.)

I can see us picking up a lot of points there, champs league here we come

:cool:

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Sat, 22nd H Charlton (PREM.) - easily 3 points
Wed, 2nd H Norwich (PREM.) - easily 3 points
Sun, 6th A Southampton (PREM.) - easily 3 points
Sat, 12th H Chelsea (PREM.) - will be hard
Sat, 26th A Aston Villa (PREM.) - good chance of 3 points
Sun, 6th H Blackburn (PREM.) - easy 3 points
Sun, 20th A Liverpool (PREM.) - easy 3 points
Sat, 2nd A West Brom (PREM.) - easy 3 points
Sun, 10th H Crystal Palace (PREM.) - easy 3 points
Sat, 16th A Arsenal (PREM.) - hard game but bolton can do it so can we
Wed, 20th H Man Utd (PREM.) - could go either way, can be done
Sat, 23rd H Birmingham (PREM.) - should get 3 points
Sat, 30th A Fulham (PREM.) - easy 3 points
Sat, 7th H Newcastle (PREM.) - good chance of 3 points
Sat, 14th A Bolton (PREM.) - good chance of 3 points

most of our harder games are out the way, the only ones i worry a bit about are chelsea, united & arsenal.

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 11:03 PM
if that scouse prossie shaggin, ugly, pob eared, kopite taunting judas cunt scores against us i will personally chuck my samsung e800 at him :lol:

Traxx
16-01-2005, 11:11 PM
hahah bit ambitious with the points there down's but ill let you off seeing that your probably very stoned :lol:

Bet rooney has a freak accident before the everton game so that he doesnt have to go as well, fat scumbag faggot.

Richierush
17-01-2005, 09:55 AM
if that scouse prossie shaggin, ugly, pob eared, kopite taunting judas cunt scores against us i will personally chuck my samsung e800 at him :lol:

:lol: :lol: :clap: ill throw my 3 mobile at him too it only cost me 45 quid a real bargain :rambo:

The-last-man
17-01-2005, 10:39 AM

:lol: :lol: :clap: ill throw my 3 mobile at him too it only cost me 45 quid a real bargain :rambo:

Mate, any 3 mobile would kill him, they are huge!

Throw a brick instead, do less damage :lol:

Richierush
17-01-2005, 11:35 AM

Mate, any 3 mobile would kill him, they are huge!

Throw a brick instead, do less damage :lol:

:lol: :lol: yeah true :lol:

penthesilea
17-01-2005, 12:08 PM

waste of a good mobile phone, if you ask my opinion...
Could try to hit him with something cheaper... ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==