PDA

View Full Version : Everton v Middlesborough

Richierush
16-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Good game everton all over boro most of the match dont think we missed grav that much ,expected to be on the back foot more but was'nt to be,think everton deserved to get 3 points but what more could u ask for goin away to a team 2 spots below,good game for the blue boys roll on chelsea :twisted: :cool:

Traxx
16-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Your gonna get twatted at chelsea :clap:

Richierush
16-01-2005, 04:52 PM
its at everton m8 ;)

Traxx
16-01-2005, 05:01 PM
I meant 'by'. Doesnt matter though still gonna get beat.

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 05:09 PM
probably will yeah, but they are the best team in the prem ;) and they twatted you both times this season! still be above you tits even if we do :clap:

Richierush
16-01-2005, 05:09 PM
yeah we may as there a very good side but we will only get beat unlike liverpool who got battered by the mancs :lol: :lol: :cool:

Richierush
16-01-2005, 05:14 PM
yeah we may as there a very good side but we will only get beat unlike liverpool who got battered by the mancs :lol: :lol: :cool:

battered as in not the score line but u didnt scare the mancs at all :lol: :lol:

jam
16-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Good game everton all over boro most of the match dont think we missed grav that much ,expected to be on the back foot more but was'nt to be,think everton deserved to get 3 points but what more could u ask for goin away to a team 2 spots below,good game for the blue boys roll on chelsea :twisted: :cool:

me and you must of watched a different game

Traxx
16-01-2005, 05:52 PM

battered as in not the score line but u didnt scare the mancs at all :lol: :lol:

So not battered at all then ie. they were both shite but a lucky goal decided it. :roll:

Richierush
16-01-2005, 05:58 PM

me and you must of watched a different game

yeah we must i must of watched the same game as the presenters and that cause they all said the same thing ;)

Richierush
16-01-2005, 05:59 PM

So not battered at all then ie. they were both shite but a lucky goal decided it. :roll:

if they where both shiteid hate to see united play well :lol:

Traxx
16-01-2005, 06:04 PM
probably will yeah, but they are the best team in the prem ;) and they twatted you both times this season! still be above you tits even if we do :clap:

Oh dear. You do talk some shite downie. Twatted both times? :eh:

The first game was ages ago but a 1-0 win isnt a twatting & the second game was a fuking joke, we got robbed. We twatted them if anything. :roll:

Traxx
16-01-2005, 06:07 PM

if they where both shiteid hate to see united play well :lol:

You bein serious? :eh:

They were both fukin crap. Both team's can play a lot better than that.

jam
16-01-2005, 06:09 PM
wouldnt know what the presenters said coz i was at the game but from where i was everton never looked like scoring in the first half at all.they got better when big dunc came on but they never battered us at all thats shite i actually thought we deserved to win

Richierush
16-01-2005, 06:11 PM
oh and the only reason liverpool didnt look OK is because gerrard had a bad game he goes u got nothin as we seen today grave was are best player he goes and we can still do it i feel sorry for u if gerrard goes ;)

Traxx
16-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Hahahaha you lot would get the gold medal for shit chatting if it was a Olympic sport. We’ve got an ideal replacement in Alonso. Gerrards just been out for 2 & a bit months & his name wasn’t even mentioned because Alonso is that good. Don’t get wrong he's no gerrard & lets face it he's in a league of his own on that one, but he is a seriously good & will get better + he is still very young.

I’ve got no doubt that if were not in the champions league next season or we don’t get nothing out of this gerrard will walk. Fair do's, fuk him, whoever buys him will have to break the bank with 3 years still to go on his contract. That ££££ will do NICELY.

Oh & another thing I feel sorry you that your best player was Gravesson because he is shite. Madrid are obviously looking to boost shirt sales in Denmark. Shame he's fuk'd you off. Now what have you got, Heskey sorry I mean Beattie?

Rather you then me… :cool:

Esox Lucius
16-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Hahahaha you lot would get the gold medal for shit chatting if it was a Olympic sport. We’ve got an ideal replacement in Alonso. Gerrards just been out for 2 & a bit months & his name wasn’t even mentioned because Alonso is that good. Don’t get wrong he's no gerrard & lets face it he's in a league of his own on that one, but he is a seriously good & will get better + he is still very young.

I’ve got no doubt that if were not in the champions league next season or we don’t get nothing out of this gerrard will walk. Fair do's, fuk him, whoever buys him will have to break the bank with 3 years still to go on his contract. That ££££ will do NICELY.

Oh & another thing I feel sorry you that your best player was Gravesson because he is shite. Madrid are obviously looking to boost shirt sales in Denmark. Shame he's fuk'd you off. Now what have you got, Heskey sorry I mean Beattie?

Rather you then me… :cool: :roll:

hahahaha rich coming from you! you kopshites talk shit 24/7....face it, your not what you used to be...end of!

stop living in the past.

Traxx
16-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Thats all you have to say all the time though "your not what you used to be, stop living in the past" its old hat now. When have you once heard me say were league contenders or anywhere near being? exactly you havent. Change the record.

Richierush
17-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Thats all you have to say all the time though "your not what you used to be, stop living in the past" its old hat now. When have you once heard me say were league contenders or anywhere near being? exactly you havent. Change the record.

so your admitting ur not :clap: :lol: quality first kopite to admit it :lol: :clap:

lukekendall
17-01-2005, 10:49 AM
dont know why your always argueing you scouse cunts both teams in liverpool are shit!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Richierush
17-01-2005, 11:39 AM
dont know why your always argueing you scouse cunts both teams in liverpool are shit!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

there is only one shite team in liverpool and thats liverpool,i always argue cause its funny watchin traxx bite all the time i just throw hima line and off he goes :lol: if traxx never said anythin towhat i had to say id stopit straight away :lol: :)

lukekendall
17-01-2005, 11:43 AM

there is only one shite team in liverpool and thats liverpool,i always argue cause its funny watchin traxx bite all the time i just throw hima line and off he goes :lol: if traxx never said anythin towhat i had to say id stopit straight away :lol: :)

cause he is sour cause he knows gerrard is leaving in the summer :lol:

Richierush
17-01-2005, 11:55 AM

cause he is sour cause he knows gerrard is leaving in the summer :lol:

indeed :lol: thats the way to do it ;) :lol: :clap:

Traxx
17-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Whatever, fuk it. The only reason i bite is because your chatting shite. Stop talking bollox & i wont have to say anything back. Go & support tranmere ;)

Esox Lucius
17-01-2005, 01:14 PM
wheres all the other kop-shites to back you up anyway? macca the spacca & bassline typical kopite heroin addict junkie? :lol: they must realise like all the other kopites, you're flogging a dead horse :lol:

Traxx
17-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Dunno where they are, torturing man u fans hopefully. Dont need any back up anyway against you manc loving pussies :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
17-01-2005, 01:37 PM
**** Off John...

Everton are a pile of wank mate and you know it...

Your just playing off ****ing luck, and thats it.. Gravesen jumped ship, and so did Rooney.. Coz your gonna go down quicker than the mary celeste.

Its only a matter of time, and when the shit hits the fan, bluenosed waste of spaces, it will be me and traxx and macca, Who will be hurling it back in ya face..

I mean look @ yesterday, and that lanky waste of space, who thinks hes ****ing Ali... I mean that ****er should of been banned completely from football years ago he aint got no place on a footy field.. And there he was yesterday causing more trouble thinkin hes tommy ten men... WANKER..

And another thing, if we would of won against the scum then that would of put you in a better position, if you could of strung a win together yesterday.

but still you sit there and smirk coz we were beaten by a GK error...

Faceless bastards, come to ****ing anfield, and we'll show this time around how to play football properly.

Esox Lucius
17-01-2005, 01:49 PM
**** Off John...

Your just playing off **** luck, and thats it.. Gravesen jumped ship, and so did Rooney.. Coz your gonna go down quicker than the mary celeste.

Its only a matter of time, and when the shit hits the fan, bluenosed waste of spaces, it will be me and traxx and macca, Who will be hurling it back in ya face..

I mean look @ yesterday, and that lanky waste of space, who thinks hes ****ing Ali... I mean that ****er should of been banned completely from football years ago he aint got no place on a footy field.. And there he was yesterday causing more trouble thinkin hes tommy ten men... WANKER..

And another thing, if we would of won against the scum then that would of put you in a better position, if you could of strung a win together yesterday.

Faceless bastards, come to **** anfield, and we'll show this time around how to play football properly.

blah blah blah

another kopite who can't accept they are poor :clap:

we are playing with passion mate, with a manager who has passion. not like your lot who cant speak a word of english :lol:

Esox Lucius
17-01-2005, 01:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/downwards/Liverpool-Wankers.jpg

thanks to hakka for the pic :clap: :clap: :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
17-01-2005, 02:02 PM
http://cache-1.sportinglife.com/pictures/general/allsportgravesencomesonforrealdebut.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Traxx
17-01-2005, 02:02 PM
http://www.amibritishornot.com/imagelibrary/comedy/large/everton.jpg

Say no more. :clap:

Esox Lucius
17-01-2005, 02:05 PM
i will remind you of that next season when we're in the CL and you're in the UEFA :clap:

Esox Lucius
17-01-2005, 02:06 PM
http://cache-1.sportinglife.com/pictures/general/allsportgravesencomesonforrealdebut.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

doesnt bother me mate, i have trust in moyes he will bring in a decent replacement in time, carsley can do tommy's job for now.

Traxx
17-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Hahah we will see.

Esox Lucius
17-01-2005, 02:09 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39954000/jpg/_39954282_owen270.jpg

???

you're forgetting that one of yours jumped ship to real aswell.

too early for a pic of gerrard in a chelsea top yet :clap:

Richierush
18-01-2005, 04:19 PM
**** Off John...

Your just playing off **** luck, and thats it.. Gravesen jumped ship, and so did Rooney.. Coz your gonna go down quicker than the mary celeste.

Faceless bastards, come to **** anfield, and we'll show this time around how to play football properly.

blah blah blah

another kopite who can't accept they are poor :clap:

we are playing with passion mate, with a manager who has passion. not like your lot who cant speak a word of english :lol:

:clap: true john boy :clap: :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==