The Overfiend
18-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Gritty and ballsy for sure,
Don't bring in the hats till you drop the kick, let that grime ass
Synthline ride it's ill!
Like the rhythm and the percs.
Does sound a bit hollow at points.
But this one will be shit hot when it's finished
Good start, lets smoke a j and do some more shit man!

BRADLEE
18-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Gritty and ballsy for sure,
Don't bring in the hats till you drop the kick, let that grime ass
Synthline ride it's ill!
Like the rhythm and the percs.
Does sound a bit hollow at points.
But this one will be shit hot when it's finished
Good start, lets smoke a j and do some more shit man!

Ha Ha, yeah man I was thinking the same thing. I just went home on lunch, smoked a bowl and started to arrange it. Trust me, far, far from done. Just an idea at this point. And yes Tony we will get our puff on this weekend and tie up a couple of things ;)

audioinjection
18-01-2005, 10:31 PM
pretty cool track brad, pretty hard :rambo:

the synth is pretty cool, but it kinda sounds like it overlaps and gives this little phase sound, dont know if that was intentional...........

percussion is dope, but sounds maybe too compressed?

overall nice!

BRADLEE
18-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Yeah I want the synth and the rest to kind of blend when all of it is out together...if that makes any sense. I guess I just don't want the synth to overwhelm the rest of the sequence. So yes David, that is some Phasing you hear ;) Does it sound OK though? I hope so...ha ha ha

dirty_bass
19-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Yep I like this. Maybe the pumping effect of the compressor is a little too much, being that it effects everything. Some separation via some bus routings would make things a little less oompah oompah.
But overall I like this, nice and clean, although maybe a a little more movement to the synth as well.
:clap:

BRADLEE
19-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Yep I like this. Maybe the pumping effect of the compressor is a little too much, being that it effects everything. Some separation via some bus routings would make things a little less oompah oompah.
But overall I like this, nice and clean, although maybe a a little more movement to the synth as well.

Cool Steve, I'll give that a shot. I'm still kind of new to the whole FX thing in Fl now that I have all of these plugins :eh: he he he And yes I also plan to make another synth line to make change in the sequence and probably a few filter edits to the synth too. I definately still have lots to do on this one. Thank you all very much for your comments :study:

xfive
20-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Very cool ideas man... I like the pieces involved...

A bit much pumping tho (as mentioned before) heheh .. either ease up on it or just take the kick out of the same bus and it should work much betta

Sounds good on these speakers.. although I can't be anymore objective EQ wise without being on the monitors.

Love to hear the finished one ;)

BRADLEE
20-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Ha Ha, when I go home to burn one on lunch I'll give that a shot for sure. I didn't really understand what everyone meant at first, but I definately hear it now. I'll send the kick thru an alternate channel to see what happens. Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll have time to get this thing totally finished after I get out of work... :shock:

Jack
20-01-2005, 10:20 PM
nice overall track needs a bit of eq i think to seperate sounds.
spooky vibe :clap:

BRADLEE
20-01-2005, 11:44 PM
Thanks man, yeah back to the Lab to try and fix the pumping of the kick. I'll get at that and finish arranging it. Thanks for all of the comments. :rambo:

mrbenn
21-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Love that synth, some nice original ideas as well. Percussion is nice although I agree that the pumping is alightly to much

overall though a nice track, look forward to hearing the finished article ;)

j_s
24-01-2005, 01:52 AM
love the percussion in this. the breakdown is sorted too. i thought the synth seemed a little bare in places, but aside from that & the pumping, it's sounding nice.

278d7e64a374de26f==