PDA

View Full Version : It aint techno, but listen anyway please

RDR
19-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi there peepz

I normally produce techno and electro, but decided to have a go at breakbeat, here is my first breakz track

please listen and comment.

thanks in advance!

Chris.

http://www.inspection-records.co.uk/break.mp3

Evil G
19-01-2005, 07:45 PM
i've actually got more breaks in my box than techno, and this is not bad at all. i wouldn't hesitate to play it.

RDR
19-01-2005, 08:58 PM
Thank you! please feel free to use it in your sets if you like. if you wait a couple a days i will be tweaking it a bit, i've had some good constructive criticism from little detroit and will have a good at actioning a few things..

"actioning" ****, you wouldnt know i work in an office would ya... :doh:

If you have any suggestions please let me know. Like i say i dont have any break beat or play it, but i've heard the plump DJs and really like their stuff...

Chears ears!

AcidTrash
20-01-2005, 05:18 AM
Nothing short of excellent. I'm keeping this one.

Barely Human
20-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Pretty cool that mate! Not really my thing so i cant really comment on the arangement side of things, but the production is sounding nice mate! I think a few of the sounds could be brought out a bit more, maybe some stereo treatment on the acid, and the clap seams to be getting washed out by the reverb on it.

Good work lad! :cool:

RDR
20-01-2005, 07:30 AM
Thank you for the tips, i will be taking note of your advice carefully and having another go at sorting a few things out on this. ill repost when its finished.

Once again thanks for the constructive comments. its hard to work in the dark. :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==