PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool fans comments to

DJsmallpaul
19-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Last night's fa cup defeat

Benitez showed no respect for Burnley or the FA Cup and got what he deserved for that. I feel sorry for the Liverpool fans who know how much the cup means, they must feel gutted. Well done Burnley good luck in the next round.
David Franklin, Southampton

It breaks my heart to see displays such as last night from LFC. An atrocious game which was painful to watch. Nunez offers nothing down the wing WHATSOEVER.
Conor Horgan, Dublin

Finally a Liverpool manager who realises the futility of playing in domestic cup competitions!! Liverpool can now focus on consolidating a Uefa Cup spot in the league and if they're lucky they might even be able to string 3 or 4 passes together against Leverkusen.......domestic cups just tire out those teams with high aspirations!
Paul Merrigan, Dublin

What a disgrace. Rafa has a lot to learn about the FA Cup and what it means to the fans but more importantly the players in the lower leagues. The team he sent out last night was never going to win against a side playing at home who were given a major boost when they saw the team sheet Rafa handed in. We are 20 points behind Chelsea and out of the FA Cup which Rafa has devalued.
Matt, London

Absolutely gutted, can't believe it, even though Benitez picked an understrength side, we should still be winning these fixtures, you should be able to turn to players like Biscan and Nunez, they've asked for an opertunity to prove themselves - well I think they've done that now for sure - they should never be allowed to pull on the sacred red jersey again - absolutely disgusting!!
Craig Davies, Bootle

Trying to do what the big boys do by playing kids - serves them right!
Ady Duffy, Manchester

Esox Lucius
19-01-2005, 08:54 PM
only one actually from round here i see :lol: :lol: :lol: typical

Traxx
19-01-2005, 09:16 PM
:roll:

Hakka
19-01-2005, 09:41 PM
All I see is beard sniffers.

:shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==