PDA

View Full Version : Serious board problems - SORRY! (post from a while ago)

MARKEG
02-05-2003, 05:07 AM
I'm really sorry guys/girls. The last day of posts have been lost. Here's the story...

Today, by mistake, I went and deleted everything that had been posted on the forum. Don't ask me how or why but I just did - it's an option in the Admin Panel and I didn't fully understand what it meant. I seriously thought the last six months worth of posts on our forum had been lost forever! Arggghhh!

UNTIL... Sinner came to the rescue. He was already making changes to the database and luckily he'd stored a copy of the data up until yesterday on his own computer. I can't believe our luck. Sinner is an absolute star!

So we've restored the data from Sinner's computer. But it only goes up until yesterday. I'm so sorry to those of you that took time out to post today. But look at it like this - we so very nearly lost everything. At least we've all got the bulk of it all back, eh?...

Just to let you know, we've now updated to PHPBB2 2.04. There will be some dramatic improvements to this site over the next few weeks. I think you're all going to be very impressed.

Anyway I really think we should all join in thanking our resident forum technician Sinner for what he's done. We seriously wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for him...

Thanks Sinner...

Grrr
13-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Yay For Sinner :twisted:

MARKEG
14-05-2003, 12:24 AM
hahahaaha.....

love the avatar shan

:D

log:one
15-05-2003, 07:38 PM
no kitty thats a bad kitty!