PDA

View Full Version : kick the drum records revised

Dirtyacid
20-01-2005, 07:04 PM
i posted a topic about kick the drum records and am amazed at the responce even the guys at fat collective mailed saw i just had to post this i bought k,t,d 2 first & have just bought k,t,d 1 & its just wicked im hooked with this label their without a doubt the freshest techno label in age,s i,ve followed techno since the early ninties & been their & done that so to speak but the fat collective have got it licked in my eye,s that pounding groove in their records is awsome well done taffi boyz My top five tunes at the moment;(1) k,t,d 1 belter (2)k,t,d 2 another solid release (3)racetrack 4 sterling moss is another great producer i really liked the r.a.w he did with guy mcaffer. (4) flymo the alex calver remix on titainium trax really like his productions and his label glitch (5)oldie but a goldie arron liberator & the geezer man bites belgium ep sampling the vamp from outlander i went mental when i heard chris liberator play this at north Well their you have it listen to them and see whatyou think :cool:

fatcollective
21-01-2005, 10:12 AM
thank you once again man....ohhh im blushing :lol:

Mucky Beats
21-01-2005, 12:42 PM
I co run ktd and i have to say thank you :clap:
Its realy cool to hear this kind of feed back! we do feel that the stuff flying out of the F.A.T studios at the moment are getting better all the time.
Like what you said about "freshest techno label in age,s" that is what we are trying to do... evey ktd trys to have its own sound and its wicked to see you enjoying that style! and as for "that pounding groove" we called it kick the drum and we are always gonna try and get that F.A.T Kick in all our records.
KTD 3 has Rowland the Bastard aka Mc Dead Mike doing a pounding techno track ! it should be out next month(bit of a shameless plug there :lol:).

fresh_an_funky_design
21-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Glad to see you liking KTD.

If you want more FAT tunes check out our new label 'More Punk Than Funk' no 1 will be out the same time as kTD 3. Its a bit different to kTD but still quality techno!

First release features Distek, Jonny Smart & Zoid

Should have previews of the first release up on the FAT site very shortly,

any more info email morepunkthanfunkrecords@hotmail.com

Scott Kemix
02-02-2005, 11:19 PM
bloody plugging

The Overfiend
02-02-2005, 11:26 PM
yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo
I wanna give a shout out to my kick the drum peoples
know wat im saying boyeeeeeeeeeeee
http://lisag.com/photos/damon%20dash%20&%20Flava%20flav.jpg