PDA

View Full Version : [NOTTINGHAM] DJ BAM BAM @ Pure Filth 19.02.05

Analbumcover
25-01-2005, 11:52 PM
PURE FILTH FEBRUARY 19TH 2005

Known for his unique blend of turntable tactics and studio precision, Chicago’s playboy of hard jackin’ beats has been using his mastery to dominate the Techno community across the globe for 12 years strong.

Despite constant heavy touring around the world, this will be DJ Bam Bam's first English tour date, and we're proud to present an exclusive night of jacking chicago style...

Do you like it hard???

ROOM ONE - FILTHY TECHNO

DJ BAM BAM (Bass Heavy Music)
Small Paul (Rumblefilth)
Filth Residents

ROOM TWO - DRUM & BASS

Ben Fawce
DJ Smith
Planar

ROOM THREE - DEEP HOUSE

Paul Murphy
Ed Cotton

@ BluePrint, 509-511 Alfreton Road, Nottingham
Doors 10pm-late

£5/6

www.pure-filth.org

Frank Dogshit
26-01-2005, 12:27 AM
it be sick that un!

bam bam makes some masterful filth.

conflict
26-01-2005, 08:14 AM
splendid

i'm in

oldbugger
26-01-2005, 09:22 AM
see you there ;)

neko
26-01-2005, 12:45 PM
yay, can't wait for this one.
had a ball last time i went to pure filth :twisted:

FUSION
26-01-2005, 01:12 PM
dam straight gunna make the effort for this one, especially as we were gunna book bam bam but decided not too for cost reasons..... cant wait guys very good call :clap: :clap: :clap:

basslinejunkie
26-01-2005, 02:44 PM
nice,i would love to see bam bam live :love:

youl have to try an record this!!

Analbumcover
26-01-2005, 06:52 PM

I think you should try to come to it.... ;)

oldbugger
26-01-2005, 10:05 PM

didn't you know Dom.. staying in listening to mps'3 of nights is the new going out, its cheaper,easier, save brain cells and dont have to suffer the twats who go out these days ;)

so sooo out of touch mate :shock:

Cant wait for this now..will be great.

Small Paul
27-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Dave Told me anout this one, glad to hear you got 'im. Hopefully be there, depends on the cashflow situation, but I really want to go, Bam Bam is blindin'.

basslinejunkie
27-01-2005, 10:01 PM

didn't you know Dom.. staying in listening to mps'3 of nights is the new going out, its cheaper,easier, save brain cells and dont have to suffer the twats who go out these days ;)

my m8s are musically retarded.so consider the facts before you put the boot in ok.

djfurness
27-01-2005, 11:26 PM
id love to see bam bam
mite try and persuade some peeps to goto this

Traxx
27-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Get a bert wagon on the go :cool:

oldbugger
27-01-2005, 11:32 PM

my m8s are musically retarded.so consider the facts before you put the boot in ok.

eh eh calm down... wasnt personal, just a laugh ;)

**** sake.

sure theirs enough from up here to get a minibus if you really want to go.

basslinejunkie
28-01-2005, 02:00 PM

**** sake.

ah ok i opologise, boredom was taking affect last nite :doh: :oops:

oldbugger
28-01-2005, 02:45 PM

**** sake.

ah ok i opologise, boredom was taking affect last nite :doh: :oops:

that bus idea might not be a bad idea actually.. i know of at least 10 now off the top of my head that actually want to go.

anyone else interested in going down to nottingham for this from either merseyside/wirral/chester that couldnt be arsed driving or going on the train or whatever let me know and i'll organise it if theres enough interest

oldbugger
29-01-2005, 07:48 AM
anyone :eh:

Analbumcover
29-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Dave Told me anout this one, glad to hear you got 'im. Hopefully be there, depends on the cashflow situation, but I really want to go, Bam Bam is blindin'.

Considering you're warming up for Bam Bam, there shouldn't really be any hopefully about it...

Small Paul
30-01-2005, 07:27 PM

Considering you're warming up for Bam Bam, there shouldn't really be any hopefully about it...

Shit, d'you know Dom, I even looked at the line up on here before you told me I was playing when you came to Brighton on thursday. Stupid dipshit, I didn't even notice me own name, d'oh!
I cannot wait for this, Bam bam will be wikkid and it'll be great to go to Filth again. Cheers matey, see ya in a few weeks! :lol:

marginmaster
30-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Bloody well done for booking him, although i wont be able to make it :cry: its about bloody time he made his uk debut, the guys awesome :clap:

Analbumcover
16-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Just a reminder that your chance to get to see DJ Bam Bam play in england is this weekend....

neko
17-02-2005, 10:26 AM
gutted, cant go. i'm not in england now til march :cry:

DJ Weiss
17-02-2005, 10:55 PM
i'll be there... :) only a 5 min walk from my m8's house :D

neko
21-02-2005, 10:49 AM
any reports on this? :?:

TechMouse
21-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Top notch.

You know those nights when every 5 minutes you think to yourself "I really don't think this could be any harder, dirtier or filthier" and then moments later it is?

This was one of them.

Great warm up from Small Paul (nice to meet you man) and DJ Bam Bam, well, what can you say? Legend.

neko
21-02-2005, 11:13 AM
now i'm even more gutted i missed it :evil:

sounds like it was a belter night :cool:

Analbumcover
21-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Bam Bam was nothing short of awesome. Absolutely rocked the place.

278d7e64a374de26f==