PDA

View Full Version : 30mill for gerrard-good or bad??

basslinejunkie
27-01-2005, 02:19 PM
right,its pretty obvious gerrards leaving at the end of the season,do you lot think 30 mill is good business for liverpool?? i do.yeah,hes a f*ckin quality player,but 30mill is alot of money.we could buy 2 top class players with that (aimar being 1 of them hopefully) so therefore are strengthening the team.dont get me wrong id love gerrard to stay,but he isnt going to.one player isnt the team,and i think personally alonso is the better player all round out of the 2,so we've got a gd a replacment as there is already,even though he's injured at the mo.

opinions??

Frank Dogshit
27-01-2005, 02:26 PM
you wouldnt get 30p for him imo.

Esox Lucius
27-01-2005, 02:28 PM
if you get 30 million for him then thats a very good price, i reckon he will go for 25 million though something like that, you've got alonso who is shit hot, by the end of the season though gerrard will probably **** his leg up and never play again, your lads are dropping like flys, he should get out now whilst he can :lol:

Hakka
27-01-2005, 05:49 PM
right,its pretty obvious gerrards leaving at the end of the season,do you lot think 30 mill is good business for liverpool?? i do.yeah,hes a f*ckin quality player,but 30mill is alot of money.we could buy 2 top class players with that (aimar being 1 of them hopefully) so therefore are strengthening the team.dont get me wrong id love gerrard to stay,but he isnt going to.one player isnt the team,and i think personally alonso is the better player all round out of the 2,so we've got a gd a replacment as there is already,even though he's injured at the mo.

opinions??

Gerrard is the reason liverpool are where they are. Without him I think there ****ed. Haha... can't wait for him to leave now!

DJsmallpaul
27-01-2005, 06:27 PM
£30 mil haha :lol: As if any footballer in the prem is worth that at the moment :doh:

Price's are messed up, i think £20 M is a more likley sum.

piginabush
27-01-2005, 07:59 PM
liverpool would be mid-table and would have only done 1 or 2 rounds of the cups without him this season..... i dont think any £££££ would get the same player and 'pool would need to play a whole different system without him, so would need 4-5 players to do this

basslinejunkie
27-01-2005, 09:31 PM
i dunno,i reckon we'd get 30mill for him,thats what itd take for us to accpet an offer.bear in mind chelsea paid 24mill for drogba,an its either chelsea or real who are more than likely gonna come calling as there the 2 with the cash.

lukekendall
28-01-2005, 08:30 AM
alonso better than gerrard??? :shock:

no way!!

gerrard is the best midfielder in the prem, second to lampard

DJ RE:HAB
28-01-2005, 12:52 PM
alonso better than gerrard??? :shock:

no way!!

gerrard is the best midfielder in the prem, second to lampard

Gerrards probably the best midfielder in the premiership without a doubt.

He can pass a ball better than lampard, and can be versatile in defending aswell.. Hes a class of his own.

If he goes and the russian mafia want him, then i would say £40 million, to Real Madrid, we should sell him to them for £50million after they robbed us blind over owen, and palmed us off with a crock of shit nunez.

Anybody else £30 million would be decent.

And for all you anti Liverpool fans out there. Alonso would easily fill Gerrards boots.

278d7e64a374de26f==