PDA

View Full Version : Joey Beltram - Rising Sun.

Dirtyacid
29-01-2005, 03:21 PM
I,ve just bought a copy of this vinyl pack after listening to the first vinyl I was hooked the whole pack is totally awsome this guy really has stood the test of time with not just a few releases & a Breif stand in the spot light has anyone else bought this pack & what do you think
I think that this guy has got it licked when it comes to techno who,s with me???? :clap:

koma
29-01-2005, 03:41 PM
there was a topic about joey not so long ago, called "prove my point" or something like that..

fresh_an_funky_design
29-01-2005, 05:16 PM
i aint heard his new release but quite a few people really rate it. so on the lookout for it

Sunil
29-01-2005, 06:11 PM
A few good ones on it, which sound a bit like the older darker stuff. On a whole though, there's not enough good stuff to put it in the same league as his previous albums or any *good* Beltram productions for that matter. Also, he does seem short on ideas (I'm not just referring to the disco tinge) as many of the tracks over stay their welcome by a long way without changing particularly often, or developing into something new.

Well produced dancefloor tracks to funk it up, but nothing outstanding in my opinion.

Mindful
30-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah I got this I like it
Its the first Beltram record Ive bought for a long time

278d7e64a374de26f==