PDA

View Full Version : wots happend to thomas krome ????

jon connor
29-01-2005, 08:25 PM
again looking through my old record collection for an old school set im doing ive come across some thomas krome stuff .so i put in a few search engines on online web sites to see wot he has got out thats new .alls i can find are old releases is he still a techno producer and does anyone no wot he is releasing on if still about........... :eh:

lets us no if anyone no`s anything.....
:eh:
he is another proper ginger ninja like henrick b heheheheheh!!!! saw him in manchester was awsome a few years ago. ;)

conflict
29-01-2005, 11:43 PM
i've been listening to a set of his from budabest last year and it rocks!!

The man is obviously still at large

been a bit shy on the release front tho

:doh:

ReakZ
30-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Krome is da man,knows how to produce tracks :cool:

Bitches from Hell Resurrection Edit & Murder was the Bass are undying tracks :!:

conflict
30-01-2005, 11:32 AM
i thought jasper dahlback wrote murder was the bass

:doh:

The Germ
30-01-2005, 12:18 PM
i played with thomas on halloween this year he said he is taking a bit a a break.

and yes it;s true thomas told me that he didn't write murder jesper wrote it thomas only designed the cover with the knife (i was shocked)

anway way jesper was not evern going to release it he said but thomas made him that is why it is under DK instead of just of just solo jesper..

i would love to see something from him also...

Louk
30-01-2005, 12:22 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if that tune was made on reason by some of the samples on it, very well produced though!!!!

Louk

jon connor
30-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Krome is da man,knows how to produce tracks :cool:

Bitches from Hell Resurrection Edit & Murder was the Bass are undying tracks :!:

:clap: you nos it man shokabuku was awasome to i love the corb label was some cool stuff on that. ;)

jon connor
30-01-2005, 01:28 PM
i played with thomas on halloween this year he said he is taking a bit a a break.

and yes it;s true thomas told me that he didn't write murder jesper wrote it thomas only designed the cover with the knife (i was shocked)

anway way jesper was not evern going to release it he said but thomas made him that is why it is under DK instead of just of just solo jesper..

i would love to see something from him also...

absolutly :clap: cheers for that info germ man. ;)

his art work has always been awsome on the covers cool stuff.

jon connor
30-01-2005, 01:32 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if that tune was made on reason by some of the samples on it, very well produced though!!!!

Louk

if you can av a listen to thomas krome old stuff + jesper .....these are far from reason louk dood! they are proper techno quality produced. check out shokabuku + the way the vynyl is cut...... ;) all the corbs are awsome... ;)

FUSION
30-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I asked myself this same question yesterday as we thinking bout booking him,,,,,,,,,,,,, BITCHES FROM HELL , DODODO DO DODODO :twisted:

Ritzi Lee
30-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Heared he was lost in his own personal problems.
Don't know the exact story... but that surely explains why we didn't hear from him for some time.

Frank Dogshit
30-01-2005, 07:07 PM
woodcarvers... :clap:

Mindful
30-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Woodcarver Remixes A1http://www.nuloop.com/Details_e.php?arti=19901
the clip isnt realy long enough to show how awsome this track realy is(every track on this record is class)
One of my favourite records,artist and labels.

Mindful
30-01-2005, 09:10 PM
OOPS the link^^^^^ A1
http://www.nuloop.com/Details_e.php?arti=19901

jon connor
31-01-2005, 10:51 AM
OOPS the link^^^^^ A1
http://www.nuloop.com/Details_e.php?arti=19901

you nos it i battered this to death ....... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tony
31-01-2005, 05:46 PM
the track he did on the various artsists label stjartlapp was my fave, closely followed by woodcarvers nightmare.

slavestudios
01-02-2005, 01:05 AM
i know that stajalp track... mushrooms :lol:

have the first 6 corbs, 2 shockabukus & some remixes by him..

how he gets that sound i never know..

also got his countdown 2000. pretty visceral 3 tracker

kinda glad he keeps the releaes rate down. cant get tired of him this way ;)

jon connor
01-02-2005, 01:22 PM
[kinda glad he keeps the releaes rate down. cant get tired of him this way ;)[/quote]

good point man fare play. :clap:

loopdon
03-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Woodcarver Remixes A1http://www.nuloop.com/Details_e.php?arti=19901
the clip isnt realy long enough to show how awsome this track realy is(every track on this record is class)
One of my favourite records,artist and labels.

i was going to name that, feckin bitch of a track :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

davethedrummer
03-02-2005, 11:20 PM
corb 4
motorola roadkilla

brilliant synths in it really twisted.

love thomas kromes music :love:

The Overfiend
03-02-2005, 11:35 PM
His material on loop records
thought yall frgt about that eh!

The Germ
04-02-2005, 10:28 AM
corb 4
motorola roadkilla

Yeah when i played with him on Halloween in Canada it was really something to watch him go he was busting out all the old corbs and shit was deadly

jon connor
04-02-2005, 12:22 PM
corb 4
motorola roadkilla

Yeah when i played with him on Halloween in Canada it was really something to watch him go he was busting out all the old corbs and shit was deadly

absolutly splended :love:

wen he did a set in manchester a few year ago he was wannging out the corbs i danced my ass off all night.....not often i go out to see an artist but make eceptions wen thomas krome henrick b or someone else on the techno exotic list is in the uk if im not working myself.
we had a drink and a good chat after he was a realy nice bloke and a brother ginger ninja :rambo:
he played the orbit the night before i think in leeds i rember him making me and me mate tom laff! like fuk! alls he kept repeating was THE ORBIT HAS 6 MONITORS IN YOUR FACE! IN YOUR FACE! 6 MONITORS hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! wot a guy and clearly showed he loved his work.cant wait till he comes to the uk again so promoters get ya check books out. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==