PDA

View Full Version : Listening to BAO artists tunes (and loosing track names etc)

neilried
31-01-2005, 02:12 PM
I cant listen where I do most of my browsing so end up downloading stuff from BAO and filling up a mini disc when got enough to fill one....

Unfortunatley with this dammed Sony Net MD thing Ive got some of the track names as they transfered across to the mini disc but no artist names so as a result I cant find the post again which is kinda shit but wont be making the mistake again, sorry folks....

Anyway gotta put up this post as there were some absolute gems in there...

6 Million Ways, Device, Wound Becomes Tear, Voidless Stop the World Were all really good solid tunes, but the two things that stood out (according to my taste anyway) were...

Industrial Accident - Whos is this???? It absolutley rocks, woke up with this in my head saturday morning spent ages looking through my newish records looking forward to starting my mix with it, then realised it was on the BAO mini disk - :doh: - awesome tune is this heading for vinyl? :clap: :love:

Dirty Bass - Extingusher Crush face Live PA - Wicked, has rocked my journeys to and from work everyday last week, got any mroe live sets planned in or near "the big sh!t hole" in the near future, wanna see this next time... :evil:

AcidTrash
11-02-2005, 05:47 AM
bump. Listen to this man

278d7e64a374de26f==