PDA

View Full Version : She's back!! Floornoiz --> This is NOT a Lovesong!

Florence
31-01-2005, 03:48 PM
it's just that you know it... no sweet music for your ears: it's offbeat and deep shit :rambo:

tracks from:
Regis, Shufflemaster, Christian Wunsch, Oscar Mulero, Exium, Pacou & Angela Flame, Hiroaki Iizuka, Byron Bogues, Adam Jay, Joris Voorn, Paul Mac, Mark Broom & Percy X, Samuel L. Session, Tim Xavier, Rumenige & Loktibrada, British Murder Boys, Takaaki Itoh, Dave Tarrida

:cool:

download it!
comments are very welcome:

Not A Lovesong... (http://www.djfloornoiz.com/sound/djFloornoiz-ThisIsNotALovesong.mp3)

Zektor
31-01-2005, 08:36 PM
tasty tracklisting...... :roll:

downloading right now. :cool:

Florence
01-02-2005, 08:11 AM
thx for downloading ;)

though it is not as smoothly mixed as the Destination-mix, it still is rather nice :roll:

but, it's up to you guyz to judge that ofcourse :lol:

basslinejunkie
01-02-2005, 01:09 PM
thx for downloading ;)

though it is not as smoothly mixed as the Destination-mix, it still is rather nice :roll:

yep u called it,a really enjoyable listen though :clap: :cool:

Florence
02-02-2005, 05:41 PM
thx for downloading ;)

enjoyable is good enough for me ;) thx!

Dave Elyzium
02-02-2005, 05:53 PM
downloading now

The Overfiend
02-02-2005, 06:06 PM
:twisted:
Like It Maam!

DerSchranzMan
02-02-2005, 07:02 PM
thx for downloading ;)

Don't be so modest Florence...you are a good dj! Heard you @ the Highlite party (somewhere in Dec '03) Pitty it was the last time :cry: ;)

Florence
02-02-2005, 07:52 PM
thx for downloading ;)

Don't be so modest Florence...you are a good dj! Heard you @ the Highlite party (somewhere in Dec '03) Pitty it was the last time :cry: ;)

:love: you have heard me! that's nice :)

will be back in Belgium april 15th... try and check that party out: Riflexz XL!!

herman
03-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Liked this one as well you have a good balance of atmospheric stuff and dj tools style stuff going to get the peaks and troughs in there good stuff again ;)

Florence
03-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Liked this one as well you have a good balance of atmospheric stuff and dj tools style stuff going to get the peaks and troughs in there good stuff again ;)

yeah... thx man!
hopefully i will get a new mixer soon... that way the dj-tool-stuff can be mixed a bit more energertic, cos my mixer cracks & crumbles when the fader goes up and down...

never mind...
:rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==