PDA

View Full Version : more Scorn than Surgeon tho

Noizic_Ignasis
01-02-2005, 04:21 PM
(TiJJera Nerviolence is distributed by PossibleMusic, Berlin, www.possiblemusic.de)

http://www.littledetroit.net/Reviews/menu.php?PHPSESSID=f6ba847def35f8739816091d8078b55 d

LITTLEDETROIT REVIEWS TJJ02

Quartet From The Second Breed

I've got to admit I had high hopes for Reeko, I hoped he'd take things deeper, make them more disjointed and to final put over in his music the mental disorder he hinted at, he hasn't - Next. NerVioLence, looks and sounds like he's been to the edge and back though, balls to the Hollywood version of the dark side. If you like your shit hard, deep and very wonky, then this is the stuff
you are after. Quartet From The Second Breed offers a modern take on the Brum sound, it's more Scorn than Surgeon tho. It takes you beyond the usual squat nonsense and is programmed and cut to make you stop and think, t will catch you out. 4 great cuts. Even the cut-up punk graphics make a refreshing change from the silk smooth.

Reviewed By Clone 23 (16/01/2005)

/////////////////////////

All the trademarks and logos are protected.

Tijjera Records © 2004. www.tiJJera.com

Ignacio R. aka NerViolence
Never on the easy side.

http://www.littledetroit.net

eyes without a face
01-02-2005, 08:11 PM
?????????

dirty_bass
01-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Shameless self promotion?

g
02-02-2005, 12:27 AM
makes "shameless" seem an inadequate modifier..

Tony
02-02-2005, 12:51 PM
whats wrong with someone telling of a release?
if you dont like it, dont read it or buy it, simple as.

dirty_bass
02-02-2005, 12:54 PM
It`s not the promotion, it`s the way it is done. Slatining another record to promote your own is just a little odd.
And ths was spammed across the site, and had to be moved here.
Good luck to the guy.
But, well, c`mon.

gumpy green
02-02-2005, 01:12 PM
i for one am glad he spammed.....it was worth it for me to hear it...i wanna buy a few of his releases...

Noizic_Ignasis
02-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Hello ;) I´m Ignacio R. aka Nerviolence.... I´m the guilty of the topic xD...

Yeah, sorry If someone considered it as spam... I just wanted to give information about my work and music... to a forum that I know its very interested in NO-the-typical-e-music.

I knew Mark G and Blackoutaudio... but not the forum. Im ´meeting´ nice people here ;), it´s a forum with good activity...

greetings!

Stella Boy
02-02-2005, 10:44 PM
I've read the review above and I can't see where it slates another artist or record to gain favour. The way I read it and I'm sorry if i'm wrong but it looks like the back end of a review of a Reeko track then this review begins.

As for spamming, I don't give a rats ass, if it's good and leads to more artist knowledge then i'm happy.

Noizic_Ignasis
03-02-2005, 11:43 AM
hi Stella boy , that review is concerning the record 'Quartet from the second breed' of TiJJera Recs. I just sent the record to Littledetroit.net and they reviewed it.

I'm the manager and founder of that label {my aka is Nerviolence} and just wanted to promote a bit my work in a forum that is verly linked with the techno/hardtechno/experimental-techno scene. I think my work can produce interest within the people here.

Good luck!

278d7e64a374de26f==