PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased Acid Tech, Hard Dance, Tech mp3s...

DeRael
02-02-2005, 02:16 AM
Hey Guys,
Just updated my mp3 site and would like some feedback (&Chartings).. so check it out... www.mp3.com.au/DeRael
-----------------
Also... any DnB Heads check out... www.mp3.com.au/SideProject
Cheers
DeRael :rambo:

Dave Elyzium
02-02-2005, 05:51 PM
hi mate welcome to the board :)

Bad Manna: Really like the intro to this - nice and atmospheric - nice panning and use of effects, claps etc....dont liek the kick though sorry...just doesnt sit right .... too weak IMO....nice arangement with different elemnts kickign off eachonter and nice breaks and twists along the way....but it feelsa bit empty - wheres the hook?? i think you need some killer hook to really identify the track - and also some more work on the outro to make it a little dj friendly....

Angel Dust: much more up my street really liek the production on this, nice and grimey - love that off kilter break beat you have going off in the right channel - nice n weird...works really well....that portamento synth is wicked as are the weird breaks that fly ina and out.... i hipe those arent reason soundbanks breakbeats :nono: lol :) nice work pal!

DeRael
03-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Cheers Dave, I appreciate real feedback on forums alot as it seems hard to get... But don't stress there is nothing from the Reason SoundBanks... :lol: as I aint using reason at the monent...

DeRael
05-02-2005, 05:49 AM
Hey BA,
There is 2 New Releases on my site that should be up in the next couple of days... They're alot better produced too, if I don't say so myself...
Cheers... DeRael

:cool: - Hey! This Smiley looks alot like John Howard...
:shock: - I reckon we should also change the meaning of this one... That little dude's just had his first pill!

Dave Elyzium
05-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey BA,
There is 2 New Releases on my site that should be up in the next couple of days... They're alot better produced too, if I don't say so myself...
Cheers... DeRael

:cool: - Hey! This Smiley looks alot like John Howard...
:shock: - I reckon we should also change the meaning of this one... That little dude's just had his first pill!

send us a link when theyre up mate id like to have alisten ;)

DeRael
11-02-2005, 12:20 AM
One of them is up now... Subliminate... F**k It! will be up soon...

278d7e64a374de26f==