PDA

View Full Version : VSTI troubles

BRADLEE
03-02-2005, 12:10 AM
where do I install the VST instruments for FL? I can get all of the plugins working, but for some reason, the virtual instruments do not show up. I've done the search after adding a channel and also in the FX area.

Please someone tell me where to put them :eh:

And I don't mean in my arse :lol:

Barely Human
03-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Options/File Settings - then at the bottom, change your vst search folder to the one with all your vst's in. Then go -

Channel/Add One/More

Hit refresh (fast scan), at the bottom of the list. All your plugs should show up. You can double click them in here to open them, or if you want to make them come up in the channels list, click the box to the left of the plugins on that list so that the "F" shows up.....

ps - Tick your favorites for instuments and effects seperately...

BRADLEE
03-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Yeah I tried redirecting it too but for some reason they still don't show on the list. I'll give it another crack when I get home. Thanks for you help amigo.

BRADLEE
03-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Alright I finally got alot of those little buggers working. Thank you Mr.IQ for lending a hand. I ended up un-installing the application and staring over. Alles Clad now. Lots of cool little toys to play with...but the KORG ones I have don't work...dammit...

loopdon
03-02-2005, 06:38 PM
well get that working mate!

BRADLEE
03-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Yeah all of them are working now aside from the korg and a couple of moog emulators I have. However the rest are mint.

278d7e64a374de26f==