operating, currently releasing new and
classic works of the inventor of "Techno"
music, Juan Atkins.

gunjack
04-02-2005, 10:40 AM
again? :roll:

slobodan
04-02-2005, 11:38 AM
thats just marketing technique to get more people to the club. i aint buying that crap AGAIN.

verbos
08-02-2005, 08:02 PM
They told me that the first time I went there in 1998. Every year since they have claimed that it was "the last Tresor New Years" or "The Last Tresor Love Parade party" It may actually be true, but they cried wolf so many times that nobody should care anymore.

what a killer club though. damn.

Mark

djsirround
08-02-2005, 09:27 PM
hope you are right and will not close

Traxx
08-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Its only closing in the current location though isn’t it? not altogether.

massplanck
08-02-2005, 09:51 PM

Nope. The whole back catalog is being deleted & all artists staff who have ever been associated with it are going to hunted down and killed.
People who own any Tresor records should watch their backs be expecting a loud knock on the door anytime soon. the The letters 't' 'r' 'e' 's' 'o' & 'r' a** g*ing* 2 b dltd f**m da alpab** . w*** *****d!!

dtl
08-02-2005, 11:00 PM

Nope. The whole back catalog is being deleted & all artists staff who have ever been associated with it are going to hunted down and killed.
People who own any Tresor records should watch their backs be expecting a loud knock on the door anytime soon. the The letters 't' 'r' 'e' 's' 'o' & 'r' a** g*ing* 2 b dltd f**m da alpab** . w*** *****d!!

:lol:

JACKSTAR
10-02-2005, 01:53 AM
I even played at another one of there "closing parties" in 2002. . . . what a load of bollocks. It was mean't to e knocked down & made into trendy apartments years ago......pffffffff

DJmorti
16-02-2005, 11:42 AM
ive been in tresor a coule of times and this club really rocks .....i hope is the same story of always jejejeje ive been also in one of the closing parties .....and after to another one...tresor up

heavy beats
26-05-2005, 11:43 PM
http://stype.packts.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=25

look at it now. :shock:

andy james
27-05-2005, 06:28 AM
http://stype.packts.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=25

look at it now. :shock:

it's sooo sad to see that pile of rubble :cry:

djsirround
27-05-2005, 07:04 AM
lets take it in another way, it will be built again with a modern look with the same underground music :P

crime
30-05-2005, 11:41 AM
lets take it in another way, it will be built again with a modern look with the same underground music :P

That is not what the tresor was about, the great thing about it was the fact it was a small dark dirty hole, and was kind of falling to pieces, now tresor have headquarters every wednesday at Maria, I havn't been, but I can't imagine the vibe would be the same.. I think for a good new techno club in Berlin right now, it needs to be in a simelar building to the old Tresor/Globus, and away from all the trendyness of Mitte, this is how it started with tresor, Potsdammer Platz was a wasteland when it first opened, and I think it's what the scene needs here, not some glitzy clean place.. it just wouldn't feel right...

djsirround
30-05-2005, 12:14 PM
ic, got you point. so it was a once in a lifetime experience, but now there is nothing that can be done, or else we leave 50 years more until the new buildings will get to pieces again hihi

278d7e64a374de26f==