PDA

View Full Version : New here

Sunil
06-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Hi there,

Just came across this messageboard last night and figured I'd give it a look. I'm on a couple in Ireland (Where I live) and find it hard to come across many interesting posts or topics that I'd like to talk about. I came on here and saw about a millions topics I'd like to talk about, so don't mind me if I resurrect a few old threads from the last week or so! Really good messageboard, I'll be letting more people know about it, good work,

Cheers,

Sunil

gunjack
06-05-2003, 05:51 PM
8)

Patrick
07-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Failte ! 8)

Sunil
07-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Go raibh maith agat! Would love to show off now and start talking in Irish but it's not one of my stronger points :)

MARKEG
07-05-2003, 09:35 PM
welcome!

noid_the_droid
18-06-2003, 03:58 AM
hey sunil
Dion here - that skoog mix of heroes is of the hook as is the it mix
dont forget to bring that cd to hellfish if your still goin by the way if you read this before the gig throw a post up lettin us know about the ticket situatio,viva was described as being smaller than my mates ktchen and i heard of this chap who bought thirtyfive tickets so me and my galwegian mates are a bit worried about availability and so on
add me to the spin dizzy mailing list as well if there is one
cheers
and congrats about the slut album of the month comment

Sunil
18-06-2003, 04:14 AM
hey sunil
Dion here - that skoog mix of heroes is of the hook as is the it mix
dont forget to bring that cd to hellfish if your still goin by the way if you read this before the gig throw a post up lettin us know about the ticket situatio,viva was described as being smaller than my mates ktchen and i heard of this chap who bought thirtyfive tickets so me and my galwegian mates are a bit worried about availability and so on
add me to the spin dizzy mailing list as well if there is one
cheers
and congrats about the slut album of the month comment

Alright man, how's it going? Was playing in Viva tonight actually, it is small but a bit of craic all the same, probably only holds about 100 people max downstairs! I'd say it'll be a shellshock for Hellfish next week, but there's a nice buzz behind this gig, i reckon it'll be good, they are opening upstairs as well. Spindizzy mailing list is down but I'll let you know once the server problem is sorted. Drop by anyway, you know where i am, otherwise I'll see you at Hellfish..

Esox Lucius
18-06-2003, 08:03 AM
dia duit, conas ta tu?

278d7e64a374de26f==