PDA

View Full Version : your teams transfer window signings

BOXY
05-02-2005, 12:13 PM
walter pandiani
when i seen we had signed this lad i thought who the hell is he but im telling yous now this lad looks shit hot i went to the blues against the saints this week and pandiani played brilliantly i thnk he is gonna be a really important player for us in the run in of the season and he will bang the goals in for us he scored quite a few goals in spain i read. have any of yous heard of him before??

also jermain pennant we signed as well and he set up pandianis goal i relly hope he dont get sent down his contract is up at the end of the season so we might get him for free!!

we have also signed some african dude mehdi nafti from racing santander now this lad aint played yet but i think hes a bit in the savage sort of player big sam wanted to sign him as well and hes got a good eye for getting players who you aint heard off but are always good so heres hoping
i thnk brucie has done a brilliant bit of buisness in this transfer window again

Esox Lucius
05-02-2005, 12:19 PM
if all comes well with pennant that will a good signing mate, would have like to have seen him at everton.

made up signing arteta, he's amazing. beattie needs time but i reckon he will come good.

BOXY
05-02-2005, 12:26 PM
yeh hes a good player arteta is he should do well for you i think beattie is a bit like heskey wich really aint a bad thing heskey took time to settle in and now hes startin to look like he could get back in the england squad

have you ever heard of that pandiani we signed mate??

Esox Lucius
05-02-2005, 12:32 PM
yeah mate, he's quality, not sure why depor loaned him out, scored a cracker for brum city against the saints.

BOXY
05-02-2005, 12:38 PM
7 PONITS CLEAR OF THAT SHIT OVER THE PARK NOW AS WELL AINT YOU MATE BET YOU BUZZIN ABOUT THAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL STAY THERE TILL THE END OF THE SEASON AND QUALIFY FOR CHAMPS LEAGUE MATE??

REMEMBER BEGINNING OF THE SEASON AND ME AND YOU BOTH SAID YOU WOULD STRUGGLE THIS SEASON LOOK AT YOU NOW KID IM HAPPY FOR YOU COZ I ****IN HATE LIVERPOOL MATE

Esox Lucius
05-02-2005, 12:42 PM
:lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: nice one boxy lad, i reckon we can do it as long as we are above the shite im happy :lol:

BOXY
05-02-2005, 12:48 PM
HA HA QUALITY MATE THATS THE SAME AS ME AS LONG AS WE ALSO FINISH ABOVE THE SHITE IM HAPPY AS WELL MATE!! :lol:

DJsmallpaul
05-02-2005, 05:58 PM
walter pandiani
when i seen we had signed this lad i thought who the hell is he but im telling yous now this lad looks shit hot i went to the blues against the saints this week and pandiani played brilliantly i thnk he is gonna be a really important player for us in the run in of the season and he will bang the goals in for us he scored quite a few goals in spain i read. have any of yous heard of him before??

also jermain pennant we signed as well and he set up pandianis goal i relly hope he dont get sent down his contract is up at the end of the season so we might get him for free!!

we have also signed some african dude mehdi nafti from racing santander now this lad aint played yet but i think hes a bit in the savage sort of player big sam wanted to sign him as well and hes got a good eye for getting players who you aint heard off but are always good so heres hoping
i thnk brucie has done a brilliant bit of buisness in this transfer window again

You forgeting about Blake mate :eh: he's already bagged for ya :clap:

BOXY
07-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Yeh i forgot about blake bet hes looked a bit out of his depth apart fromn the saints game when he played well but i think hes just gettin used to the prem

Hakka
07-02-2005, 05:11 PM
if all comes well with pennant that will a good signing mate, would have like to have seen him at everton.

made up signing arteta, he's amazing. beattie needs time but i reckon he will come good.

Pennant is a good player but he is a dickhead in real life and a trouble maker. He has twice this year been done for drink driving and is looking at a prison sentance. He even told cops on 2nd time caught he was "ashley cole". What a twat! Does he have to do a Lee Hughes before he's locked up and not killing more people?

piginabush
07-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Boro didnt get anyone in or let anyone go...... though with 10 first team players out of the bolton game this weekend it looks like a bit of a mistake :doh: :doh: :doh:

dee
08-02-2005, 01:04 AM
Boro didnt get anyone in or let anyone go...... though with 10 first team players out of the bolton game this weekend it looks like a bit of a mistake :doh: :doh: :doh:

youve still got stewert downing mate, hes the muts nuts :clap: :clap:

piginabush
08-02-2005, 09:23 PM

youve still got stewert downing mate, hes the muts nuts :clap: :clap:

yeah, true..... shame we havent got another 9 (or maybe even 10.... i am sure he could stop em as well)!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==