PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Everybody?

log:one
06-05-2003, 06:24 PM
whats the crack with the complete lack of posting on this forum? the techno prod always has loads every day, but no-ones posted on here since sat!
is there anyone else out there making hardtrance?

kROKar
06-05-2003, 07:15 PM
Sure we are, but who said we have to post if we are making hard trance :p

MARKEG
07-05-2003, 06:14 PM
i think the fact is we have to get more quality hard trance producers to use this part of the forum. which in turn gets everyone else wanting to pay attention. with the techno part it was quite easy because so many people i know make techno. we've got some quality names posting on there.

as far as hard trance goes - well most hard trance producers i know or have known are german and alot of them have turned into complete commercial heads recently. they don't want to know about forums like this anymore.

don't worry guys. as time goes on, this section will develop. i reckon i need to build more contacts with the dutch/italian artists. it'll happen but it'll just take time, that's all....

wenna
07-05-2003, 07:19 PM
whreres uberdruck when we njeeed him??

DJ Corbzy
07-05-2003, 10:48 PM
wheres the baptist? :lol:

darkstar
07-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Not many people here cuz trance is harder to make than techno

Hey dont shout at me thats just my opinion!

Personally i find melodies hard to create !!! but beats fairly easy, but im no expert tho!

MARKEG
07-05-2003, 11:27 PM
for me i totally think it's the other way round.... i've tried to make both... and it's always techno that kills me... but you're welcome to your opinion m8.

in fact what does everyone else think? this a really good point...

i'll start another topic...

kROKar
09-05-2003, 04:06 AM
Well im producing over 6 years now. And I still found harder to produce quality techno then trance. Melodies are easy to get or is it just me with music background.
Not to mention, trance is all about generated sounds and techno is all about percussion that basicaly cant be generated with machines, only bought on expensive CDs. Dough techno is easy if you just use loops :)

Basil Rush
09-05-2003, 11:59 AM
uberdruck ... probably chopping the heads off chickens and sampling it.

278d7e64a374de26f==