PDA

View Full Version : DISTEK - EVEN NASTIER!!! [mastered]

fatcollective
08-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Hello again people!!! Another nasty number :rambo: ive just finished, any suggestions, comments r (as always!!) welcome ;) cheerz!!!

:rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted:

http://www.fatcollective.com/even_nastier.mp3

:rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted: :evil: :rambo: :twisted:

gary_human
08-02-2005, 02:23 AM
real cool - nice stuff - id definitely like to hammer this in a club :clap:

fatcollective
08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
cheerz m8 ;) ill let you know if i get it released!!! hehe

dirty_bass
08-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Nice, not my cup of tea but well executed.

The overall mix could do with more range though.
The top end is a little dull, and could do with some excitation and brightness.
Also there is a lot of room under the kick, for some deeper sub.

fatcollective
08-02-2005, 01:13 PM
cheerz steve, 1 thing i dont do when i make a track is master the wav, i just mix it down, so im gunna have a go a mastering the wav, with the tips youve mentioned. cheerz for replyin m8 ;)

Rog
08-02-2005, 02:02 PM
enjoyed this dude, my thoughts are below - hope they make sense..

the overall groove is class, i'd prob utalise the beats from the start at a later stage - maybe as the chewn re kicks after a break, its a shame to have such a nice kick arrangement "just" for dj's whilst q'in.. understand me?

also.. the sound needs.. (imo) a little more seperation, in points where the bass is dropped - maybe just sharper eq'in like you'd implement with a mixer, but this could tehn lead to addid a nice F**k't style percussion as it all swoops in..

as for the rave style stabs - loving em - big style!! i'd buy it as it is.. the above is just my thoughts - hope thay help and no critacism - keep it up :clap:

fatcollective
08-02-2005, 04:48 PM
cheerz for the ideas m8y!! they will be taken into account for sure, still workin on gettin ma tracks sounding good (eq wise) at the moment, but its gettin better everyday ;)

Cheerz m8!!!

orac
08-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Definitely my genre and very nice ideas in there :clap:

BRADLEE
08-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Yet another track I'd love to drop man. You have been impressing me every time I hear something. Very nice work indeed :twisted:

fatcollective
09-02-2005, 09:58 AM
cheerz m8y!!! did u manage to d/l that thingy?

jon connor
09-02-2005, 03:10 PM
thats the stuff!!!! go on wayen lad .......flying :love: that! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

:clap: NORTH WALES SICKNESS :clap:

audioinjection
09-02-2005, 04:40 PM
yeah man, this is phat!

only thing missing is that brightness of the track, but i think the overall sound is cool, very driving

fatcollective
09-02-2005, 05:11 PM
thanx for the comments ppl, ive give this track o good mastering now, pumped the eq's up n its soundin alot brighter!! ill re-post l8r!!
Thanx Again & Nice 1 Scon Ed!!!! ;)

BRADLEE
09-02-2005, 05:14 PM
cheerz m8y!!! did u manage to d/l that thingy?

ha Ha I did, but it did not work :eh:

j_s
10-02-2005, 01:37 AM
yeah, solid track. am keen to hear the cleaned up version, should be nice......

AcidTrash
11-02-2005, 08:03 AM
YEY to gallopy techno! a tad generic but very good stuff indeed. Been trying to work out how you do that stuttered beat thing with only limited success. Good effort. Some wicked noises in there. I like the almost rave style riff. Same thing onbly not cheezy. I reckon this one's a grower. I expect I'll download this!

AcidTrash
11-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Scrub that. This is wicked.

A.P.
11-02-2005, 02:10 PM
good stuff wayne, go on matey!! :cool:

dan the acid man
11-02-2005, 10:02 PM
this is very good, nice grooves good production, like dirty bass said, maybe briung more sub into the mix and polish the highs.

The kick sits really well in the mix in this one :cool:

Ritzi Lee
12-02-2005, 11:38 AM
F*cking A!

Maybe you need ajust the tops a bit.
A littlebit more agressive.

fatcollective
15-02-2005, 11:58 PM
hi ppl, well ive added some tops & a bit more bottom end, just give it a good goin over, still open for suggetions, between me n the rest of you guys out there im sure we can get this sounding right!! ;)

Heres the Mastered Version:

http://www.fatcollective.com/evennastier_mastered.mp3

Like i said its still open for suggestions as i still aint 100% on this 1 :eh:

Cheers

Wayne ;)

andy james
19-02-2005, 12:51 AM
this sounds like a couple of pounding grooves trax :twisted:

i think all this needs is a little bit of shuffly percussion and a nice solid snare on the 5 & 13, otherwise all the synths & shit are working nicely in there :clap:

fatcollective
19-02-2005, 12:52 AM
thanx again m8!!! i put ur ideas forward!! ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==