PDA

View Full Version : Voidloss - 100% Hate - Hard as granite techno

dirty_bass
08-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Well, those that speak to me regularly know I`m on a full time stint in the studio right now.
This is more Voidloss stuff. 30 years of hate and anger turned into a tune.

I`m completely lost with this so I need an objective ear (or ears) to help.
It`s all so full on I`m a bit lost. I think maybe some more high mid percussion could be needed but I dunno.
Any helps or hates are most welcome.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Voidloss%20-%20I%20bleed%20for%20your%20love.mp3

xfive
08-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Any helps or hates are most welcome.

HATES HATES HATES HATES!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh sorry... shit.. that track made me start hatin' :lol: :twisted:

Sssssmokin man. I think if this were on a rig it would blow my head off. Can't wait to listen at home.
:clap: :clap:

I can see the direction that certain things are flowing....... :rambo:

BRADLEE
08-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Very nice as always man. A nice cross between some hard techno and a ministry Industrial type of sound. Especially love the distorted vocals and nasty broken beat. However it's more something for an opener to the late night madness than it is a peak time stormer. :rambo:

detfella
08-02-2005, 10:49 PM
this is gonna be a belter, that kick is right in my face!!! the beats are nice & tuff and im digging all your sounds/fx. what i'm looking for is more variation with the drums, i like to hear the beats really fuked up, but im not sure the rest of the techno community does so err :lol: :eh:

great werk fella :clap:

dirty_bass
08-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah, there`s no edits as yet, I`m just wanting to know if there are any other elements needed yet.

audioinjection
08-02-2005, 11:18 PM
down right tuff and gritty, very nice dude

those vocals are wicked man, this track overall keeps me interested :clap:

gary_human
09-02-2005, 12:52 AM
reminds me of the first time i heard terrence fixmer track body pressure on that dave clarke worldservice mix cd - blown away!!!

Love them effects at 2.43 and 4.46 !!!

what the f--- - has someone pissed you off mate :clap: :clap: that is nasty (in a nice way) :lol:

MEGA!!

Id love to drop this late on in a set or even better pound away on a packed dancefloor to it - really original - if there was a take my hat off hat emoticon id use that but there aint so - - - - > :notworthy:

Rog
09-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Dirty & Hard! filth..

an early percussion line that drops in seems to be playing on teh 4/4 however the kick is way staggered (nice btw) is there room within the development & build of the chewn to possibly take this perc to the same broken kick pattern rather than hitting the blanks?

the vocal is class, its all very evil & WILL blow away rigs for sure :crackup:

the effects that are used (think flanger & a big delay/echo?)

they seem very loud compard to teh overal track, they almost sit off of teh chewn - could the 1st effect be phased to work on each of the broken kicks - so the pattern of teh effect would sound twisted as opposed to sweeping over a twisted beat, like you'd do with a mixer fx..

^ i hope that makes sense!!!

keep it up - digging this :cool:

dan the acid man
10-02-2005, 09:22 AM
this is peak time, head messing, gut wrenching music, great stuff, i love the rising synths.

That vocal is dark, and the kick sits so well and punches through the mix with power.
I reckon a few more little percussion patterns, like you said in the higher mids maybe will make this sound a bit better

ampassasinbirmingham
10-02-2005, 01:45 PM
i love it when u make shit like this

278d7e64a374de26f==