PDA

View Full Version : ROUND ABOUT hard techno track!

jon connor
09-02-2005, 01:05 PM
please right click + save target as to down load if not work!.

http://supertech.altervista.org/Jon%20connor%20round%20about.mp3

gary_human
09-02-2005, 06:09 PM
this is proper mate :clap: really like it a lot - only thing was that slow down edit near the begining didnt sound right as it went in to the edit - but that is only about 0.000000001 seconds of the whole track and I only noticed it in headfones - cranked up was no bother. I really like the melody I could imagine this going down in Brazil - not that Ive ever been there - it got that carnival style feel. :dance: :dance:

top stuff mate - I havent checked out your label yet - but if the stuff is gonna be like this then im a jump on it :dance:

bishtay elliott
09-02-2005, 06:28 PM
nice track mate..........rweally enjoyed it
we r doin a vinyl release for charity maybe u would be interested??
here;s my msn rossssssss@hotmail.com
much love and all
:clap:

xfive
09-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Why does the main loop remind me of something I've heard recently...

The Overfiend
09-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Northern Darkness.

jon connor
09-02-2005, 07:06 PM
this is proper mate :clap: really like it a lot - only thing was that slow down edit near the begining didnt sound right as it went in to the edit - but that is only about 0.000000001 seconds of the whole track and I only noticed it in headfones - cranked up was no bother. I really like the melody I could imagine this going down in Brazil - not that Ive ever been there - it got that carnival style feel. :dance: :dance:

top stuff mate - I havent checked out your label yet - but if the stuff is gonna be like this then im a jump on it :dance:

cheers gary man .ive left out all the edits and automation they are still prototypes, so i will post full versions wen complete.im just after the boa faithfull for sum guidence here, its taken me a few years to learn how to get that powerfull crunchy sound and ive learnt a few nifty little tricks latley. at least now i no they are going in the right direction cheers man...... :clap:

jon connor
09-02-2005, 07:09 PM
nice track mate..........rweally enjoyed it
we r doin a vinyl release for charity maybe u would be interested??
here;s my msn rossssssss@hotmail.com
much love and all
:clap:

of course m8t i would be honored to donate somthing! thankyou very much dood! :clap: :notworthy:

jon connor
09-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Northern Darkness.

i new you guna think that! hahahah! its 2 of my old tracks set off each other ive been playing about to try find how to get that crunchy s.h.i.t going down. basically its 2 kick drums together , then 1 panned slightly to the right with a parametric eq! this is wher the crunch is comming from therfore lifting the track. but cheers guys anyways! :clap:

BRADLEE
09-02-2005, 07:41 PM
ND :scratch: does sound alot like it....in fact it sound like the set of loops rom ND layered over top of one another. Just liek I did for the remix....

Take a listen

http://iluvtekno.com/northerndarknessremix.mp3

audioinjection
09-02-2005, 08:24 PM
yeah, thats the northern darkness loop, sounds exactly like it

DeRael
10-02-2005, 01:12 AM
:clap: Yeah nice track man, good production. I really liked it. The fills and shit are nice too... Especially that nice little tempo drop... I'd like to hear the finished version... Keep it up...
DeRael

detfella
10-02-2005, 01:23 AM
link down?

jon connor
10-02-2005, 01:33 PM
ok for you northern darkness nutters .........i will upload the sounds i made the loop with wich are basicaly 2 of my old shit tracks but have a good ripe sound. like i said you dope mother ****ers!! its 2 loops together 1 with a bastard, tc native parametrick eq with the preset set to bastard bright sax mode. :bash: comprenday! no northern darkness in track. now could i please have sum genuine feed back like the rest of the good guys in this post...thanks! :cool:

audioinjection
10-02-2005, 04:16 PM
haha relax jon, i was just saying it sounds just like it!

BRADLEE
10-02-2005, 04:41 PM
yup me too :doh:

AcidTrash
11-02-2005, 05:43 AM
please right click + save target as to down load if not work!.

http://supertech.altervista.org/Jon%20connor%20round%20about.mp3

None of your links are working for me. BUGGER!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jon connor
11-02-2005, 01:02 PM
cool guys sorry for beeing a bit sarcastic,,,been a bit pissed off lately someone did a hit an run on my cat cleo,,left him in the garden to die. so was a bit cross wen i posted! sorry guys! :cry:

jon connor
11-02-2005, 01:05 PM
haha relax jon, i was just saying it sounds just like it!

:clap: yea i no bud . bad day! peace man....

278d7e64a374de26f==