PDA

View Full Version : tresor video

ampassasinbirmingham
09-02-2005, 02:03 PM
http://media.tresorberlin.com/true_spirit.wmv

True Spirit -THE VIDEO: online premiere

Filmed in Berlin and inside Tresor Club, 3ST vs. Dash’s stirring, lush soundtrack and Joerg Fritzsche’s eloquent direction make True Spirit a video that truly mirrors the Berlin techno underground. The music track „Nightshift“ is from Illumination, Tresor Compilation Vol. 12, released last summer. 3ST vs. Dash, Tresor artists and co-pilots for their own Rampe-D label, composed the track as a chilling, downbeat end piece to the compilation and perfect soundscape for the video film. Director Joerg Fritzsche’s imagery is a captivating glimpse into the Rampe D fascination: slow motion sketches that also reflect the distinct, unmistakable character of the legendary Tresor Club.

The video team and Tresor Crew thank everyone for your support. A further release of „True Spirit“ is planned as well: as a short and funny Making Of featuring interviews with the director, crew, artists, guests and many more. Stay tuned... and enjoy

Frank Dogshit
09-02-2005, 02:06 PM
nice one billy lad...

you goin locked or darkside dude?

ampassasinbirmingham
09-02-2005, 02:11 PM
YEP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
09-02-2005, 02:13 PM
well which one then or are you hardcore enough for both? :rambo:

ampassasinbirmingham
09-02-2005, 02:24 PM
r u going both?

im gonna try my hardest :lol:

Frank Dogshit
09-02-2005, 02:46 PM
r u going both?

im gonna try my hardest :lol:

yeah,im a sucker for 2 sick lineups in 2 nights...should only be doin 1 of them but balls to it!! :rambo: :lol:

think ill just hide in my room all next week while i recover.

278d7e64a374de26f==