PDA

View Full Version : England tonight! Dissapointing by team and Sven!

Richierush
10-02-2005, 12:51 AM
very very boring and am dissapointed in sven he made one sub at half time and it was frank lampard who came off for owen hargreaves what the **** does he see in this cunt he is shite we need rid of plum,then he takes off rooney for andy johnson now i dont mind him comin on but takin rooney off the muppet he shud of stayed on and owen shud of gone he is shite and done ****all in the game,then played johnson on the right when he is a striker a waste of a player we have'nt sen for england befor so how do we know what he will be like for us???? just a waste of a friendly i thought personally.
and ur views????????? :rambo:

RICHIERUSH SPORTS HALL MOD

dee
10-02-2005, 01:32 AM
i dont waych them anymore mate, england are turd

good result for the republic though :clap: :clap:

lukekendall
10-02-2005, 08:31 AM
sven is a cock end! i say we get rid of him always have! :evil:

he will never drop beckham or owen as he has no balls, owen did **** all, beckham had an ok game i spose but i dont see why he did not play

wright philips on the right all game gerrard and lampard in the middle and downing on the left, rooney and johnson upfront give them a chance see how they play but he will not drop beckham and owen.

as richie said it was a waste and they aint learnt shit from it :roll:

Esox Lucius
10-02-2005, 09:10 AM
theres no team spirit in the england squad you can tell that by looking at them, great individualy but not as a team.

lukekendall
10-02-2005, 09:53 AM
theres no team spirit in the england squad you can tell that by looking at them, great individualy but not as a team.

They need a good captian for one\!!! not a ****ing model

nick_anarchy
10-02-2005, 09:59 AM
gerrard should be england captain

penthesilea
10-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Not sure that would help...

game was so poor, nearly passed out in front of the telly.
owen really disappointing
Shaun Wright-Philips looked quite good but finishing?!?!?

And interview of sven after the game... " I thought we were quite good" ?!?!?!?

Richierush
10-02-2005, 04:37 PM
i could tell the reason wright philips didnt have a great game was cause of nerves he bottled his chances he wud of finished them for man city :rambo:

gary_human
10-02-2005, 05:14 PM
sven is a cock end! i say we get rid of him always have! :evil:

he will never drop beckham or owen as he has no balls, owen did **** all, beckham had an ok game i spose but i dont see why he did not play

wright philips on the right all game gerrard and lampard in the middle and downing on the left, rooney and johnson upfront give them a chance see how they play but he will not drop beckham and owen.

as richie said it was a waste and they aint learnt shit from it :roll:

well said :lol:

The best thing about the game was the commentary afters - & i couldnt believe sven say he thought we played well with the 433 formation - wanker.

The best bit of play was that bit of silky skill Gary Neville tried near the end and totally lost the ball - that had me and my bro in stitches.

Why the **** did sven put andy johnson in right midifield?!! What a wanker - if i was andy johnson i would have wished i played for poland - and then sven says "i think he (johnson) was just happy to get on" wot a total and utter toss bag - sven has gota go - why was beckham playing?!! He had a free role - why??? I have never seen him play well there - he is a right midfielder and wright phillips is better than him so beckham on the bench the way i see it. Should have had johnson upfront and downing on the left - sven has got to go he is a knob head.

Get Sam Allardyce in there - he wont stand for any of that primadona bullshit from beckham and the pretty boy brigade. If i was at the match i would expect the FA to pay my money back - i dont pay to see the top english striker in the premiership (one of the toughest leagues in the world) play at right midfield in a formation that NO-ONE can understand.

Im sure I could go on . . . . I better get back to filling in application forms :lol:

Richierush
10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
:lol: yeah the best bit was where gary neville tryed to do a trick football comedy at its best,taxi for neville :lol:

basslinejunkie
10-02-2005, 10:31 PM
:lol: yeah the best bit was where gary neville tryed to do a trick football comedy at its best,taxi for neville :lol:

commical wasnt it :lol:

i find it a bit strange though that some ppl expect us to turn holland over no probs.but at the end of the day were r nowhere near the level of the big europeans or the south americans,we cannot play football as in keeping the ball and making good passes,which at international level its all about.yeah weve got quality individuals,but a quality team?? not a chance.we r quater finalists at best as its been proved over the yrs.

nick_anarchy
11-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Not sure that would help...

game was so poor, nearly passed out in front of the telly.
owen really disappointing
Shaun Wright-Philips looked quite good but finishing?!?!?

And interview of sven after the game... " I thought we were quite good" ?!?!?!?

its not a fact of if it would help etc , hes more of a leader than beckham , and im a manc !! beckham has just got this image which dont suit football one bit .. where gerrard has got it all

Esox Lucius
11-02-2005, 07:33 AM
i would **** beckham off and put wright philips in and make stevie wellard captain.

lukekendall
11-02-2005, 08:19 AM
i say we drop sven b4 world cup 06, we need a manager that picks players cause there good not cause they have a big name

hes more interested in shagging our women then our football :lol:

nick_anarchy
11-02-2005, 08:40 AM
i say we drop sven b4 world cup 06, we need a manager that picks players cause there good not cause they have a big name

haah very true

penthesilea
11-02-2005, 09:54 AM

haah very true

But how does he do it???
He's creepy, cold as an iceberg, exciting as a lettuce... brrrrrrrrr...

lukekendall
11-02-2005, 10:07 AM

haah very true

But how does he do it???

he has a fat wallet tho

Hakka
11-02-2005, 10:08 AM

haah very true

But how does he do it???

People say opposites attract...

;)

:lol:

Hakka
11-02-2005, 10:10 AM
England played that awful long ball thing again. Not so diagonal though, more a chip once they had crossed the half way line. The dutch passed and moved like a team, and played proper football...

Frustrates me when you see players out of position. England are best with the 4-4-2.

Esox Lucius
11-02-2005, 10:22 AM
couldnt even beat hollands reserves.

penthesilea
11-02-2005, 10:26 AM
England played that awful long ball thing again. Not so diagonal though, more a chip once they had crossed the half way line. The dutch passed and moved like a team, and played proper football...

Frustrates me when you see players out of position. England are best with the 4-4-2.

yeap, can't stand the "hoof-the-ball-up-the-field-and-see-where-it-falls" strategy...

Richierush
11-02-2005, 02:48 PM
you no who we really need jose morinieo init,i think he could do the job very well :rambo:

DJ RE:HAB
11-02-2005, 04:27 PM
you no who we really need jose morinieo init,i think he could do the job very well :rambo:

Well i dont think he would coz he aint got millions upon millions to spend.

nick_anarchy
11-02-2005, 04:29 PM
nar hes a gimp ...

Esox Lucius
11-02-2005, 04:31 PM

Well i dont think he would coz he aint got millions upon millions to spend.

he's a good manager anyway without millions to spend, i dont think he would waste his time on the england squad, he is miles better than rafa beneathuz

DJ RE:HAB
11-02-2005, 04:34 PM
i wasnt comparing him john..

Good manager or not, hes been gifted by having millions to spend @ chelsea..

DO you think he would still be there if the didnt have all that money?
I doubt it very much..

Its a blessing for him...

anyhow id prefer to see a fellow countryman manager the national squad.

Either way your ****ing irish, so wot do you know. :lol:

Stick to your own team numbnuts..

;)

Richierush
11-02-2005, 04:39 PM
HE IS A GREAT MANAGER WITHOUT THE MONEY,U CAN TELL THE WAY HE TALKS ON TV AND THE WAY THEY PLAY DONT FORGET Ranieri HAD THE MONEY BUT COULDNT DO IT PLUS HE DID IT AT THE LAST CLUB TOOK THEM TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ;)

Esox Lucius
11-02-2005, 05:28 PM
i wasnt comparing him john..

Good manager or not, hes been gifted by having millions to spend @ chelsea..

DO you think he would still be there if the didnt have all that money?
I doubt it very much..

Its a blessing for him...

anyhow id prefer to see a fellow countryman manager the national squad.

Either way your **** irish, so wot do you know. :lol:

Stick to your own team numbnuts..

;)

will do, might aswell seeing we can win international friendlies against proper squads, not a countries reserves because they have so many injuries :lol:

;)

278d7e64a374de26f==