PDA

View Full Version : Messy Time, Continued...01/04/05

tekno-ho
10-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Messy Time, Continued...01/04/05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a curious child licking the terminals on a car battery, it shocked the shit out of us last time, and though we know its probably not a healthy thing to do, it was such a buzz we just couldn’t help coming back for another go. Yes its time once more to get messy with some of the most revoltingly dirty hardcore, hardtek, breakcore, dnb and breakbeat you can be exposed to. Gluttons for punishment FuK-NuT, Zonk and Jellybaby have decided, due to popular demand & because it's FuK-NuT's birthday, Messy Time must rear its grizzly head again......

Messy Time Continued.....@ The Venue (top floor), Calton Rd
Date/Time : 01-04-05 , 10:30 till 03:00
Tax: £Free / Donations

Chris Confusion (Confusion) and Dangamouse (Tongue 'n' Groove) start the night off with a breakbeat/breakcore soundclash, followed by Sekonz (Diverse Frequencies, Jak-N) upping the intensity into harder territories, then Sola Perplexus A.K.A. Morph (Pillbox, Obscene, Audiodacity records) on the live hardtek p.a., and finally topping the night off the mighty Zonk (Pedigree Skum) hammers you into submission with his brutal hardcore beats.

As it's FuK-NuT'z birthday, we're not letting him anywhere near the decks cos he'll be the embodiment of messy, and he probably won’t be the only one…Due to this fact, Messy Time Cont. will be Free/Donations. Donations will go towards the cost of Pr and Venue Rental...so pretty pleez dig deep!! xx

Jellybaby (aka tekno-ho)

http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/flyers/messytime2.jpg

gumpy green
10-02-2005, 01:02 PM
oi- when i made up yer name tech-ho i didny give you the right to chage it ya dumb bint.... ;)

gonna go buy some weird fuked up beats for this one me thinks.....think that could be a nice prezzy for chris......a set just fer him...

tekno-ho
10-02-2005, 02:00 PM
oi- when i made up yer name tech-ho i didny give you the right to chage it ya dumb bint.... ;)

gonna go buy some weird fuked up beats for this one me thinks.....think that could be a nice prezzy for chris......a set just fer him...

shut it you, lol. It's just anutha variation on that name. I am still tek-ho :lol:

Awwwww...ur not such a grumpy git after all, heh heh. Wot a nice boy. That's a gid present.

Can't wait for messy time. Last time i couldnt even dance cos i had a broken arm...i'm gonna be goin for it this time! :twisted:

FuK-NuT
10-02-2005, 03:20 PM
well this is gona be a nice night out...heres hoping i can actually remember any off it...

will deffo need to record this one...;)

tekno-ho
10-02-2005, 03:30 PM
well this is gona be a nice night out...heres hoping i can actually remember any off it...

will deffo need to record this one...;)

im not sure that 'nice' is the term i would use ;) :lol:

tekno-ho
04-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Flyer added peeps

278d7e64a374de26f==