View Full Version : orac-opportunist [hard techno]

orac
11-02-2005, 09:09 AM
http://www.mp3.de/musik/genre/band/030500/245262/3
(down)
would be nice to hear some feedback ;)

new
11-02-2005, 01:54 PM
i dunno why, I could only get 45 sec copyies of tracks.

from what I heard, babe hunter is awesome.

BRADLEE
11-02-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm downloading right now. Will post a comment after I listen.

BRADLEE
11-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Orac, you have a very great style man. Very much in the likes of Sven wittekind!!! Fecking Banging ass shit!!!! About as hard as you can get with the techno :clap:

Weather report...

Slammin ass tune man. The whole thing is great. Amazing peak time hard techno to rattle peoples skulls. And some very nice editing efforts you put in as well.

Babe Hunter.....

Grabbed me by the balls right from the very start man. Seriosus shit happening in this tune. A nice cross between the realyl hard stuff and just a touch of the funky. Absolutely great!!!!!! Escially love the sick little break in this one as well That Broken beat had me bouncing all around in my chair man :clap:

Suck My DNA....

All in all this is a very nice tune as well. I can't say that it grabbed me quite as much as the others though. Maybe it is the lack of subbass in it, but I'm not sure. It just did nto kick me the way the rest of them did...however overall stll very good production work. Just a bit too much like the hydraulix stuff too I think....just IMO though....

All in all man, you have some excellent materials. The quality of the production efforts put into them are very good. I can definately tell you put alot into them. Keep it up and if you don't already have releases, I definately see some coming for you in the future. Just keep at it and send them to the right people. :clap:

BRADLEE
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
cool just checked out some more as well man. You definately hold to the staple man of the banging ass stuff!!! Hard as nails man.

Leatherface....

Nice make your ears bleed hard techno. It's a bit heavy on the distortion in places, but I think that is what you're going for. Somewhere between the lines of Andreas Kremer and DJ Amok. Wikked tune all thru man. Love it when you toss in the little vocal stabs too...that makes the flavor really come out. :clap:

orac
11-02-2005, 09:13 PM
whoa!
@messanger barrel of beer for you :notworthy: this is a really long feedback, i appreciate this. much thx !

@new hmm don't know why :( you are clicking on the arrow & discette icon ?

BRADLEE
11-02-2005, 10:46 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm.....Beer :dance:

NinjaTechno
11-02-2005, 11:27 PM
on the web page now and am totally digging the first track for downloads.luv the twists and how its all fits in....class :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==