PDA

View Full Version : Planet rhythm 48

ReakZ
11-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Lars Klein/Patrik Skoog/Martyn Hare/The Anxious - Final Destination EP !

Hehe..ordered yesterday thou i havent heard any of rips yet..so interesting,i bet it must be really gooood :lol:
Maybe anyone heard already ?
Post ur opinions here

Bas Mooy
11-02-2005, 02:57 PM
played it last week, the disc roxx, although i am not a big fan of the trancy tune martyn hare did...But really like the anxious and the skoog traxx on it, my personal favourites, lars klein is also nice, steady as always. Nice piece of vinyl!

The Overfiend
11-02-2005, 03:47 PM
linkage?

jon connor
11-02-2005, 03:56 PM
jesus more quality im going to have no money left......i cant keep up.....i need to become a pimp or somthing to feed my vynyl habbit!. :shock:

FUSION
11-02-2005, 07:46 PM
lars klein is playing for us in leeds on the 18th march (shameless self promotion :lol: :lol: ) this sounds wiked,,,,, shame i cant afford any records at the minute,,,, mite mug patrick for it at darkside 2moz :lol:

killarava2day
11-02-2005, 10:27 PM
jesus more quality im going to have no money left......i cant keep up.....i need to become a pimp or somthing to feed my vynyl habbit!. :shock:

You're in good company :shock:

jon connor
12-02-2005, 05:02 PM
yea man we will all have to get down the social security and try blag a crisis loan to feed my vynyl habbit. :lol: well they give heroin addicts money to feed there habbit so will have to blag a techno allowence.hahahahahahah!!!!!

hi my names jon and im a vynyl junkie
can i have a giro please, wot for! ?ummmmmmmm! to feed my vynyl habbit! ?
vynyl habbit wots that ? just give me the flaming giro or im gunna kill myself! :shock:
ok mr connor certainly sir. :shock:

well it works for junkies anyway! worth a try but cant see it naaaaaaaaaaaaa! :lol:

ReakZ
12-02-2005, 06:27 PM
hi my names jon and im a vynyl junkie

hi jooooon,welcome to our vynyl junkie club :lol:

jon connor
12-02-2005, 09:34 PM
:lol: phew! to much quality around these days....i dunno wot to by no more cash flow is well empty let me tell ya! :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==