PDA

View Full Version : CRAIG BELLAMY

davemoore
11-02-2005, 08:06 PM
EG PRICK BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT CLUB HE HAS GONE TO

Esox Lucius
11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
he's gone to the best team in the SPL on loan, that being the mighty celtic :cool:

Hakka
12-02-2005, 12:04 AM
he's gone to the best team in the SPL on loan, that being the mighty celtic :cool:

what makes me laugh though mate (and makes me think Bellamy is EVEN MORE of a cock!) is that reports suggest Martin O'Neil has only got a space for him on the wing as Sutton and Hartson are doing so well. If he plays on the wing for Celtic I will hate Bellamy forever...

davemoore
13-02-2005, 08:23 PM
well he is a good player just with a bit of a temper fair play that he pulled a sicky 4 newcastle once :clap:

davemoore
15-02-2005, 09:57 PM

what makes me laugh though mate (and makes me think Bellamy is EVEN MORE of a cock!) is that reports suggest Martin O'Neil has only got a space for him on the wing as Sutton and Hartson are doing so well. If he plays on the wing for Celtic I will hate Bellamy forever...

:clap: :clap: i say he sould move to birmingham as a striker cuz they do need one

Ashley
16-02-2005, 02:39 PM
We'll see on sunday whats he made of if anything :roll: mon the gers :twisted:

BOXY
18-02-2005, 12:29 PM

:clap: :clap: i say he sould move to birmingham as a striker cuz they do need one

Nah you can stick your bellamy up your arse weve got pandiani now and hes ****in quality mate!! 2 goals in 3 games and he rattled the bar against man u

french_og
19-02-2005, 01:37 PM
I have just been in Uruguay for 6 weeks with me Mrs who is from uruguay and all you here is from the people there now is the name Pandiani.

Bellamy is a good quick player but is finishing is not as good as Shearer's and Kluiverts and he should of been happy playing anywhere for Newcastle and helping them win something.

278d7e64a374de26f==