PDA

View Full Version : Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Richierush
12-02-2005, 05:14 PM
After the first 10 mintues beattie got sent off so then i knew it wud be even tougher on the blues but they fought and held on and i didnt even think chelsea wud score but they broke the dead lock threw a gallas knock down and a gudjohnson tap in ,but in the last ten minutes everton took it to chelsea and i really did think we where gonna get a late goal but it was'nt to be i was proud of them after them goin down to ten men and holdin on agaist the top team in the prem at the mo,overall disspointed in james beattie but on the brightside they only beat us 1-0 with ten men ;)

Esox Lucius
12-02-2005, 05:38 PM
I thought we done well considering we only had 10 men, and liverpool got beat so not all bad.

nick_anarchy
12-02-2005, 05:44 PM
****in chelski , thay did play to well bk to 12 pts we nned to beat city now to keep up

Hakka
13-02-2005, 11:21 AM
I thought we done well considering we only had 10 men, and liverpool got beat so not all bad.

Yes, Liverpool getting beat really made my day!

Unlucky that you were down to 10 men. Would of been a fab day if Chelsea lost too...

Richierush
13-02-2005, 07:16 PM
yeah great result liverpool gettin beat,pity everton didnt get 3 points would of broke away from them again,some hard games comin up for the blues with havin united in cup and league and arsenal at there ground too and red shites at anfield so some tough games hopefully we will come out on top am pretty confident ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==