PDA

View Full Version : Acid techno/Fruity Studio producers

AcidTrash
13-02-2005, 03:20 AM
Here is the source zipped loop package for a track called Toothpick. You need the Muon Tau 303 emulator to play it. Very simple but funky. Do what you will with it so long as you let me hear what you do.

Enjoy it. I did.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/peter.north80/toothpick.zip

peter@303.zzn.com

loopdon
13-02-2005, 07:32 AM
thanks a lot acid trash. there's always something you can learn from the way others work.

great attitude, m8 :clap: :clap: :clap:

maybe others could join in? as soon as i have any webspace, i'll upload something as well. :rambo:

Greg Dee
13-02-2005, 08:01 AM
nice work, i'll have some fun with this.

but man, its LONG!

AcidTrash
13-02-2005, 09:23 AM
it's long for acid line mixer chopping purposes but feel free to shorten it. I've played this live and it did out stay its welcome so I bailed out half way through. It;s just a foundation really and should make a cracking remix but it's not where my head is at at the moment and figured that acid techno needs this tune. As for handing out the source I figure there's bound to be some good karma coming my way if I do this and next time I listen in awe to some of the stuff on here I will magically acheive a facsimile of the techniques in question.

IT's good to share and if someone can bring life to this rather funky but stilted piece of techno then I'm a happy bunny. I can't wait to hear what others make of this.

278d7e64a374de26f==