PDA

View Full Version : A breath of life for techno??

soma
14-02-2005, 06:27 PM
I saw the hacker play out in London on fri, this guys rocks. I've been listening to all these guys alot more recently, David Carretta, Hell the gigolo crew etc etc.

I've seen loads of posts by people who have been chatting about whats happened to techno, where is it going etc and to be honest i have been feeling a little bored with most of it recently. But these guys for me really have put a little something new into the scene, they've got something damn good going on at the moment.

I know its not something totally new, but it's definately keeping me interested in techno at the moment.

Its a shame they dont come over here alot more often.

The Overfiend
14-02-2005, 06:29 PM
I think alot of people are also being lazy and not looking deeper for new shit or outside of the "sub" genre they like.

audioinjection
14-02-2005, 06:35 PM
theres loads of talent that go unseen and heard, i try to look into different artists when records come out and i think theres a lot of good stuff out there, just most people stick with the usual suspects

eyes without a face
14-02-2005, 06:38 PM
the likes of Hacker etc have been around for years are not contributing anything new in the sense that their music hasnt been heard before, but i know Hacker has a new album out and Vitalic has one out too right now so in terms out output yes there is some wikid new stuff coming from the French camp for sure... Gigolo's been doing the business whilst most of us where still in nappies....

but its cool to see someone discovering this, and yeah people do need to look beyond the genres's/sub-genres' they are known for! too many one trick ponies around

SlavikSvensk
14-02-2005, 06:41 PM
I think alot of people are also being lazy and not looking deeper for new shit or outside of the "sub" genre they like.

i couldn't agree more.

GAMMA303
16-02-2005, 06:43 AM
^^^^^^^^^

what they said.

Udy
21-02-2005, 10:30 AM
And Vitalic does indeed rock.

278d7e64a374de26f==