PAUL MAFFIA
BARRY HENDERSON
MARCEL BEATTIE
AND MORE TBC......

MC'S... LOX, VIPER, A.O.D

7PM TILL 3AM

£10 TICKETS MORE ON THE DOOR

Bloody Nora! :wtf:
Didnt fink you could fit that many ppl in the peel & thats just the dj's!! is there gunna be any room for the ravers?? anyway m8 looks ****in amazing!! really lookin forward to seein Lawrie in town not to mention Rowland & A.D to name a few, Soooooo glad to see the peel back in its element where it rightfully belongz!!! Bring it on the mackster!!! Keep up the good work ;)

Mucky Beats
16-02-2005, 02:20 PM
cheers :clap:

we had well over 350 in for the last one so for this one we are opening more rooms upstairs so we should fit over 500 in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not miss this :twisted:

Mucky Beats
28-02-2005, 08:05 PM
not long to go :twisted:

Mucky Beats
01-03-2005, 09:11 PM
http://www.compressed.info/cliniccompressed_second.jpg

FUSION
02-03-2005, 03:16 AM
really want to be over for this, doubt i can for the main reason i will be ****ed from fusion the night before,,,, orange peel is such a cool club, perfect size, wish i could scoop it up and move it to leeds, we either got small or massive clubs over here , no inbetween :cry: good luck anyway guys :clap:

Mucky Beats
03-03-2005, 07:10 PM
really want to be over for this, doubt i can for the main reason i will be ****ed from fusion the night before,,,, orange peel is such a cool club, perfect size, wish i could scoop it up and move it to leeds, we either got small or massive clubs over here , no inbetween :cry: good luck anyway guys :clap:

Cheers dude... realy looking forward to this event should be a mad one!

DJ IKON
03-03-2005, 08:30 PM
The Orange Peel sucks! But I will most probably be making an appearance at this!

nick_anarchy
03-03-2005, 08:45 PM
gone back on your words their l8 ... u said on another forum the peel rocks ! haha

kittykorrupt
03-03-2005, 08:53 PM
haha yeah thought the pell rocked leighton ;)

DJ IKON
04-03-2005, 06:00 PM

Did I???

Hmmm, I think you should read the topic again!! ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
05-03-2005, 12:45 PM
spelt my name wrong again mackie :nono:

fresh_an_funky_design
05-03-2005, 12:49 PM
i reckon it'd be better if we had less dj's on the night, as the music is too up n down all night. Would rather see 2hr sets where you can really get into the sound the dj is giving you.

Scott Kemix
06-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Bloody pounding grooves yea!

FUSION
06-03-2005, 07:00 AM
i reckon it'd be better if we had less dj's on the night, as the music is too up n down all night. Would rather see 2hr sets where you can really get into the sound the dj is giving you.

the best thing you could do is **** em all off and have me and gareth playing, we would give you a sound to get into ,,,,, yes??? ,,,,,

nick_anarchy
06-03-2005, 10:04 PM

Did I???

wasnt it on ukscene :roll:

DJ IKON
07-03-2005, 11:51 AM

Did I???

wasnt it on ukscene :roll:

Yeah it was! Read it again and see what I actually said! ;)

Mucky Beats
08-03-2005, 09:46 PM
The orange peel is an underground club that been going long before i was born so if its a old then sorry folks...But it an basment club that holds a good crowd and is dark and pounding! now if thats not a wicked techno club i dont know what is!!!!!!

also with lawrie , rowland and a.d on who cares get on the dance floor and havit!!!! :rambo:

fatcollective
09-03-2005, 08:44 PM
The orange peel is an underground club that been going long before i was born so if its a old then sorry folks...But it an basment club that holds a good crowd and is dark and pounding! now if thats not a wicked techno club i dont know what is!!!!!!

also with lawrie , rowland and a.d on who cares get on the dance floor and havit!!!! :rambo:

the orange peel is one of the best small underground clubs i've been to, the best thing is its not all pretty and bright, its dark, dingy and you get proper underground heads in there, who are there for the music !

Mucky Beats
10-03-2005, 05:44 PM

the orange peel is one of the best small underground clubs i've been to, the best thing is its not all pretty and bright, its dark, dingy and you get proper underground heads in there, who are there for the music !

:clap:

eviled303
10-03-2005, 08:20 PM
looks good, i'll drag that fusion pussy over with me, although doing fusion the night before might not leave me fully charged. no matter, i'm there with knobs on. pounding grooves is playing fusion in june (shameless plug), really looking forward to hearing him play. will be nice to see the f.a.t. boys and girls too!!

Mucky Beats
13-03-2005, 05:57 PM
looking forward to seeing you guys from leeds... nice one for makeing the trip over :clap:

Mucky Beats
14-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Compressed arena times...

LAWRIE IMMERSION... 2 - 3
ROWLAND THE BASTARD ... 1 - 2
A.D ... 1200 - 1
MUCKY BEATS & A.P... 1100 - 1200
MACCA... 1015 - 1100
ZOID & DISTEK... 915 - 1015
X-SEL... 830 - 915
DEXSTER... 745 - 830
GRIFF ... 7 -745

fatcollective
16-03-2005, 02:04 PM
wwoooooo hooooooo this is gonna facking rock man!

fatcollective
16-03-2005, 02:07 PM
actually, it would have been a bit better if Distek & Zoid were on at 10pm instead of 9pm, that way it would give the crowd 2 hours of continuous pounding techno from the FAT Collective, but i supppose thats up to the promoter ;)

Mucky Beats
21-03-2005, 10:04 AM
WICKED NIGHT >>>THANKS TO EVERYONE

278d7e64a374de26f==