PDA

View Full Version : yes yes yes yes !!!!

davethedrummer
14-02-2005, 11:22 PM
finally !
a great choice of moderators and a great idea all round
well done mark and steve !
it's good to see you are reacting to the discussions that have been raging on the forum recently.
so good work all round ,looking forward to having it out with all of you sometime soon.
h

Tyrisia
14-02-2005, 11:34 PM
I agree, I'll hopefully be able to get away with talkin about stuff that doesn't necissarily have sub-bass :lol:

MARKEG
15-02-2005, 01:02 AM
i totally agree too! i'm very excitied about this forum. we need to learn from the mistakes of the other forums, make sure this forum is truly positve, respects all music and try's to point a future direction for our music. we can do it, we're not kids, and i believe that there are enough of us here who will keep this in check.

as i've said in other posts, if any of you care ENOUGH to make this a real good forum you need to be contacting me or dirty_bass as soon as there is an issue that drags it down. ;)

jon connor
15-02-2005, 11:06 AM
have you just ejaculated henry! :shock: hahahahah!!!!! na man wikid from the boys! is good idea and as buzz light year says to the future + beyond....... :notworthy: :wicked:

TechMouse
15-02-2005, 12:23 PM
finally !
a great choice of moderators and a great idea all round
well done mark and steve !
it's good to see you are reacting to the discussions that have been raging on the forum recently.
so good work all round ,looking forward to having it out with all of you sometime soon.
h
OT: That's a quality avatar dude.

A.P.
16-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Lets keep it real dudes!! :wtf:

The Overfiend
16-02-2005, 05:39 PM
:hmm:

278d7e64a374de26f==