PDA

View Full Version : FOLD OLD SCHOOL FORUM INTO THIS ONE?

SlavikSvensk
15-02-2005, 05:12 PM
it seems as if only a few people ever post on the old school techno forum, and rarely at that. maybe topics concerning old school techno could be moved in here, thereby reducing the number of techno forums...what do you guys think?

massplanck
15-02-2005, 05:19 PM
it seems as if only a few people ever post on the old school techno forum, and rarely at that. maybe topics concerning old school techno could be moved in here, thereby reducing the number of techno forums...what do you guys think?

Thats its. Increased class sizes leads to better education. :crackup:

Merge it.

Sunil
15-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Yep, I think I mentioned this in another thread too. Get rid of the dark/experimental forum as well, and we're laughing :clap:

dirty_bass
15-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Well, I was gonna link across to anything intersting in the Dark Experimental Forum anyway.
But I guess if the old skool section isn`t very busy then maybe bring it in here. I can`t see anyone objecting.

audioinjection
15-02-2005, 06:33 PM
yeah, not many post in that area so, i dont see why not

SlavikSvensk
15-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Well, I was gonna link across to anything intersting in the Dark Experimental Forum anyway.
But I guess if the old skool section isn`t very busy then maybe bring it in here. I can`t see anyone objecting.

it's not busy at all. i think a lot of people are interested casually but not enough to frequent a forum dedicated only to classics...those of us who are are few and far between, it seems....

SlavikSvensk
16-02-2005, 12:04 AM
yo dirty...looks like most people agree we should do this...so ball's in your court now!

Jimfish
16-02-2005, 12:13 AM
yeah good plan.. i might actually read some of it then ;)

dirty_bass
16-02-2005, 12:34 AM
ok, I`ll ask mark if he wants to fold it in

SlavikSvensk
16-02-2005, 05:01 PM
excellent...

MARKEG
16-02-2005, 10:49 PM
cheers for the nod on this dirty. you guys have a good point. but i do think that it's good to have the other forums as they are at the mo. to take two of the forums that have been there since near the beginning out would be a major change to the look of the forum and we'd have an influx of other forum members who really aren't into the 100% +ve future change ethos of this forum. i think we need to get this forum all hot and sexy first, before we do something like this. so if you're into the idea of this forum, then post all your shit on this forum and then after a while i'll consider condensing it all. it's at that moment me and dirty will have to be totally on the ball!!!! so we must choose the right moment!!!

SlavikSvensk
17-02-2005, 12:06 AM
cheers for the nod on this dirty. you guys have a good point. but i do think that it's good to have the other forums as they are at the mo. to take two of the forums that have been there since near the beginning out would be a major change to the look of the forum and we'd have an influx of other forum members who really aren't into the 100% +ve future change ethos of this forum. i think we need to get this forum all hot and sexy first, before we do something like this. so if you're into the idea of this forum, then post all your shit on this forum and then after a while i'll consider condensing it all. it's at that moment me and dirty will have to be totally on the ball!!!! so we must choose the right moment!!!

good point. i like the positivity vibe in here, for sure, and wouldn't want to jeopardize it...but just suggested folding in old school in here in part because no one ever seems to post there except me and maybe a handful of others.

278d7e64a374de26f==