http://www.vinci.plc.uk/locked/media/locked-mar01.jpg
http://www.vinci.plc.uk/locked/media/locked-mar02.jpg

ROOM 1: LOCKED

The Second Birthday

Dj: The Advent (Kombination Research)
Live: System 23 (Dust Science)

Residents: Jay Knight & Adam Rayner

ROOM 2: COMPUTER CONTROLLED
Dj: Mark Turner - Electro / Booty Set (The Orbit, Player)

Residents: Sir Real (House of God, [k]rack-troni[k]), Science Block (Sequence) & Peter Mangalore (Human Shield)

11th March 2005
10:00pm till 04:00am

The Phoenix, Oxford Road, Manchester
T: (0161) 2726806

For more info on this monthly night go to / contact us: -
www.lockedrecords.co.uk / www.computercontrolled.co.uk
lockedrecords@hotmail.com / computercontrolledrecords@hotmail.com

Katie
16-02-2005, 11:00 AM
looks good! can't wait for next locked last one was really good and been wanting to see the advent seen as i missed them in the summer! nice one jay and ad! :lol:

Traxx
16-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Not seen the advent before.

Frank Dogshit
16-02-2005, 12:52 PM
you comin down mate?

what happened to you lads friday/sat anyhoos?

fitipaldi
16-02-2005, 01:43 PM
are you and darkside trying to kill us? :lol:

will deffo be out for this!

Boboagogo
16-02-2005, 01:55 PM
never seen him b4 either. should b another messy affair, heres hopin anyway :rambo:

16-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Im still trying to work out who you are boboagogo ? Do i know you, have we met ?

Boboagogo
16-02-2005, 02:58 PM
think i mite have spoken to ya on friday bak at the party, not sure tho, was in a bad way. was up at darkside the following nite tho, up the front wif danny n that. u'd def recognise me from locked anyway. will be at billy nasty this w/e, so ill come n have a chat then if yer there..

Katie
16-02-2005, 09:16 PM
think i mite have spoken to ya on friday bak at the party, not sure tho, was in a bad way. was up at darkside the following nite tho, up the front wif danny n that. u'd def recognise me from locked anyway. will be at billy nasty this w/e, so ill come n have a chat then if yer there..

No way is that you gary? hows it going you feeling better after the weekend? you left your key at mine so i'll pop it down to you this weekend if i come up! had to clean my walls to after you had your mucky shoes on them! haha! nah only joking its no problem was well wrecked anyway! haha! :lol:

Traxx
16-02-2005, 09:23 PM
you comin down mate?

what happened to you lads friday/sat anyhoos?

Everyone backed out. I couldnt be arsed goin on me own.

lucy
16-02-2005, 09:53 PM
i think i will start saving early for this one!!! ha ha, locked was ****in fantastic, the best time ive had ever it was so ****in good. i danced all night and i didnt throw up once!!!!!! wow!!!! (thats never happened to mer fore)

were is my locked lee? there is a guy called lee who i danced with downsatirs most of the night he was ****in ace, i think i always see hgim, he recognised me anyway, but if lee happens to see this, lee, get intouch mate!!!! oh **** me, just rememberd, he's goin ben sims, woo cant wait for that one!!!!! good show on friday. blinding. didnt get to see regis n ruskin for more than 5mins tho coz had to go for the bus.,

did anyone else go in that shoppin market thing and get their pictures taken in that booth!!!!! hahaha

Boboagogo
16-02-2005, 10:38 PM
No way is that you gary? hows it going you feeling better after the weekend? you left your key at mine so i'll pop it down to you this weekend if i come up! had to clean my walls to after you had your mucky shoes on them! haha! nah only joking its no problem was well wrecked anyway! haha! :lol:

its me, aye!just bout recovered, was a rough one tho. nice one bout the keys, halls were trying to charge me £40 for a new set, the dodgy bastards. and sorry bout the walls lol the state i was in i prob didnt even know wat i was doin :doh: mucho fun all the same :lol:

fitipaldi
16-02-2005, 11:53 PM
i think i will start saving early for this one!!! ha ha, locked was **** fantastic, the best time ive had ever it was so **** good. i danced all night and i didnt throw up once!!!!!! wow!!!! (thats never happened to mer fore)

were is my locked lee? there is a guy called lee who i danced with downsatirs most of the night he was **** ace, i think i always see hgim, he recognised me anyway, but if lee happens to see this, lee, get intouch mate!!!! oh **** me, just rememberd, he's goin ben sims, woo cant wait for that one!!!!! good show on friday. blinding. didnt get to see regis n ruskin for more than 5mins tho coz had to go for the bus.,

did anyone else go in that shoppin market thing and get their pictures taken in that booth!!!!! hahaha

was he a scouser?

retox
17-02-2005, 01:52 AM
i think i will start saving early for this one!!! ha ha, locked was **** fantastic, the best time ive had ever it was so **** good. i danced all night and i didnt throw up once!!!!!! wow!!!! (thats never happened to mer fore)

were is my locked lee? there is a guy called lee who i danced with downsatirs most of the night he was **** ace, i think i always see hgim, he recognised me anyway, but if lee happens to see this, lee, get intouch mate!!!! oh **** me, just rememberd, he's goin ben sims, woo cant wait for that one!!!!! good show on friday. blinding. didnt get to see regis n ruskin for more than 5mins tho coz had to go for the bus.,

was he a scouser?
Was it this Lee lol?
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0245.jpg
:lol:

BinaryDave10110
17-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Heard your 1st one went well. Nice one!

Frank Dogshit
17-02-2005, 12:23 PM

was he a scouser?
Was it this Lee lol?

you cant beat a session with the party boy!!! :lol:

17-02-2005, 12:42 PM
who is this gurner

Katie
17-02-2005, 12:55 PM

was he a scouser?
Was it this Lee lol?

you cant beat a session with the party boy!!! :lol:

you never know he might like to even tell you bout his sex life!! :rambo:

Katie
17-02-2005, 12:57 PM

its me, aye!just bout recovered, was a rough one tho. nice one bout the keys, halls were trying to charge me £40 for a new set, the dodgy bastards. and sorry bout the walls lol the state i was in i prob didnt even know wat i was doin :doh: mucho fun all the same :lol:

yeah its cool knew you were ****ed anyway! i was pretty wasted myself so didn't mind doing something to keep myself busy! haha! yeah i'll bring it down this weekend or something!

17-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Check this out, thats what you call enthusiasm !!! :twisted: :evil: ..............

http://www.vinci.plc.uk/cc/ads.jpg

Frank Dogshit
17-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Check this out, thats what you call enthusiasm !!! :twisted: :evil: ..............

http://www.vinci.plc.uk/cc/ads.jpg

jesus christ! :shock:

back scuttlling or has he just dropped somet on his toe? :lol:

you got any more pics from the weekend felcher?

17-02-2005, 03:25 PM
We've got loads, they will be on our new site, which is due to be online this week ! Its looking shit hot at the mo !

That is one scary picture, you wouldnt like to bump into him in a club would you !

retox
17-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Got a few good pics from last friday
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0241.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0242.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0246.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0251.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0252.jpg

Frank Dogshit
17-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Got a few good pics from last friday
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0241.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0242.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0246.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0251.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/phoenix/IMG_0252.jpg

quality pics there danny boy...looks brilliant!

spot chris from leigh fallin asleep on the 3rd one....class!! :lol:

Traxx
17-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Looks like that was busy one. Tasty set up as well :cool:

Stella Boy
17-02-2005, 08:25 PM
pics look great, plenty of people and love the look of the new venue. :clap:

Tiptoe
17-02-2005, 08:43 PM
ha ha quality. chris and his gurn :lol:

Stella Boy
17-02-2005, 08:51 PM
I seriously had to double take at the pic of Ruskin - he's the spitting image of the old oompah lumpah himself - Mr Darkside :lol:

Katie
18-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Haha i spotted chris there as well! actually caught him in the corner on friday falling asleep! how can you fall asleep!?!?! :lol: :roll:

neko
18-02-2005, 11:25 AM
i'm sure i saw tomsun with his afro in one of those pics :hmm:

Katie
18-02-2005, 11:32 AM

Yeah you did! he came out with us not seen him for ages was well cool! he's a good lad! joining the navy as well you know!

neko
18-02-2005, 11:34 AM
haha good lad him :crackup:

Frank Dogshit
18-02-2005, 12:31 PM

Yeah you did! he came out with us not seen him for ages was well cool! he's a good lad! joining the navy as well you know!

seemed to be enjoying himself too..loves a techno outing does the lad.

afros gone tho now apparently. :lol:

Katie
18-02-2005, 12:53 PM

seemed to be enjoying himself too..loves a techno outing does the lad.

afros gone tho now apparently. :lol:

i know gotta try and get him out more often i'll ask him to come to the next locked i reckon think he'll be up for that if he's not already departed us to the navy! :cry:

Martin Dust
18-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Loads of new edits and shit to play at this one....boom

lucy
20-02-2005, 10:47 PM
my techno lee was called lee robinson. i have got his email address now anyway. does jamie come on here? the one who always says 'come to my party!!' coz i bet he does, anyway jamie me old buddy, i owe u one. i want ur teeshirt. please give it to me. i have been droppin major hints to billy but no result. im sure i will get my top. very sure!

im not on aany of the photos. gutted. well, not really. well abnit, i wanted to see me on a picture thats all. what? i am stupid./

Frank Dogshit
20-02-2005, 11:16 PM
my techno lee was called lee robinson. i have got his email address now anyway. does jamie come on here? the one who always says 'come to my party!!' coz i bet he does, anyway jamie me old buddy, i owe u one. i want ur teeshirt. please give it to me. i have been droppin major hints to billy but no result. im sure i will get my top. very sure!

im not on aany of the photos. gutted. well, not really. well abnit, i wanted to see me on a picture thats all. what? i am stupid./

haha.....jamie west techno you on about? always good for an afterparty is that lad! :rambo:

lucyb
21-02-2005, 02:46 PM
yes that is my lovely jamie. i thought he might have been you to be honest. or stella boy! i think sum1 has hacked on to my other acount and changed my password!! the cheek!!

23-02-2005, 04:05 PM
I like your style Lucy, always the first one in Locked, straight on the dance floor, avin it all night ! no messin - keep up the good work! :clap:

lucyb
24-02-2005, 10:49 PM
thanks! bloody hell, and theres me thinking that you had fallen out with me or something. i was reassured that you were just under a lot of pressure and not to take it personally!! ha ha, i am a loser. but yeah, i am like lockeds biggest fan. always first one there, first one dancing!! so the story goes. too bad you werent available for a chat. ne mind

01-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Are you talking about Maestro Knight or Master Rayner here Miss B?

ComputerControlled
01-03-2005, 01:28 PM
maestro knight??!!! :eh:

gurner knight more like. hehe.

lucyb
01-03-2005, 03:32 PM
yep i was talking bout ad. doesnt matter tho now, i am a paratrooper as adam would say! you make me smile, i only call people 'mr (surname)' when i am being cheeky!!

Frank Dogshit
01-03-2005, 04:09 PM
alright lucy,nice to meet you and your fella on friday...i was full of beans up until havin to spend the journey over to salford in the boot of a car. :lol:

see you at locked.

kittykorrupt
01-03-2005, 06:53 PM
alright lucy,nice to meet you and your fella on friday...i was full of beans up until havin to spend the journey over to salford in the boot of a car. :lol:

see you at locked.

we kept forgetting you were in the boot and when adam let you out at the station you looked half dead. next time i'll make sure its someone else in the boot hun hehe

Frank Dogshit
01-03-2005, 10:11 PM

see you at locked.

we kept forgetting you were in the boot and when adam let you out at the station you looked half dead. next time i'll make sure its someone else in the boot hun hehe

i quite enjoyed it really,least you didnt have to look at me nibblin me ears in the passenger seats. :lol: had a right rave in the boot on me own aswell. :dance:

kittykorrupt
01-03-2005, 10:19 PM

see you at locked.

i quite enjoyed it really,least you didnt have to look at me nibblin me ears in the passenger seats. :lol: had a right rave in the boot on me own aswell. :dance:

hehe yeah adam turned the music up then when we stopped realised that you were in the boot haha.

you should of stopped on sat after voodoo you wanna see the video's i got of jay and lucas totally dribbling messes on my sofa hehe

Frank Dogshit
01-03-2005, 10:35 PM

see you at locked.

hehe yeah adam turned the music up then when we stopped realised that you were in the boot haha.

you should of stopped on sat after voodoo you wanna see the video's i got of jay and lucas totally dribbling messes on my sofa hehe

aye i would of liked to of done but i had to see the folks on sunday,wud of been horrible tryin to chew on a peice of beef while answering head battering questions off my parents all day. :lol:

can smell a fine party after locked tho! :cool:

Katie
02-03-2005, 12:15 PM

see you at locked.

:lol: :lol:

02-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Im not looking forward to seeing these videos on the internet at all ! But beware - Oriel/ Rayner/ Chris - if you put them up on here i will get my revenge ! You will come off worse believe me !

Traxx
02-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Put them up, Put them up, Put them up, :lol:

Frank Dogshit
02-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Im not looking forward to seeing these videos on the internet at all ! But beware - Oriel/ Rayner/ Chris - if you put them up on here i will get my revenge ! You will come off worse believe me !

sounds like a threat to me....

http://www.corrie.net/profiles/characters/rachid_deirdre4.gif
http://www.corrie.net/profiles/characters/rachid_deirdre2.gif

you coming the next locked riley?feel free to come back ours afterwards if you have to wait on the train like. :cool:

fitipaldi
02-03-2005, 01:18 PM

Ha ha, this could get interesting! :clap:

02-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Well i guess im pretty lucky actually cos Rayner and Chris are both internet Neanderthol's so there is no threat on that front, i think Oriel is my only problem !

kittykorrupt
02-03-2005, 06:34 PM

well i wasnt gonna put them up jay but think i just may now hehe :twisted:

Katie
02-03-2005, 08:14 PM

haha those videos are funny think lucas was worse though when he started doing mad shit with his hands! :lol:

kittykorrupt
02-03-2005, 09:04 PM

haha those videos are funny think lucas was worse though when he started doing mad shit with his hands! :lol:

haha just had another look at them. the best one of jay is when he does that mad thing with his lips at the end :lol:

Katie
02-03-2005, 09:24 PM

haha just had another look at them. the best one of jay is when he does that mad thing with his lips at the end :lol:

haha! good lad! shame you didn't have any videos of that girl fighting with lucas! poor lad! :twisted:

kittykorrupt
02-03-2005, 09:27 PM

haha! good lad! shame you didn't have any videos of that girl fighting with lucas! poor lad! :twisted:

haha yeah that was a bit of a mad experience

ComputerControlled
02-03-2005, 09:59 PM
post em oriel!!!! sounds funny as f*ck!!!!!!

lucyb
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
avent been on ere for a few days or somthing. but yeah nice to meet you (im not calling you that name) i wont remember wot you look like tho so you will prob have to say hello to me. i remeber wot that other guy looks like, is he called danny? he give me a nice little present, a very little one. but very nice. i only remeber him coz its hard not too, hes one of those 'in yer face' guys. you should have seen billy the cheeky minx, he was askin peoples numbers for promo texts and he got sum bird who fell in love with him. :clap: i hope she comes to collision. that sounded dead mean then but it wasnt. ooo, i cant wait, only one more week left, Bring it on!!!! (does anyone go to megadog, its quite alright, bit a techno)

03-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Yo Lucy, has anyone ever told you that you are off your head ? :mashed:

ComputerControlled
03-03-2005, 02:24 PM
never mind that... where's this video of maestro gurn in action?

ramshackles
03-03-2005, 02:35 PM
yea lucy...i made it to the last megadog. It was pretty good...up until that weird band came on... :doh:

fitipaldi
03-03-2005, 02:37 PM

yeah come on oriel, share the wealth!

Katie
03-03-2005, 02:41 PM

yeah come on oriel, share the wealth!

she doesn't know how to post videos and think she's at work at the mo neway! they are proper funny though!

Frank Dogshit
03-03-2005, 02:45 PM
reckon i wanna see some dribbling wretches aswell. :clap:

fitipaldi
03-03-2005, 02:55 PM

Cheif Gurn's coming round tonight! give him that power did we found cleanin up :lol:

Katie
03-03-2005, 02:57 PM

Cheif Gurn's coming round tonight! give him that power did we found cleanin up :lol:

haha! didn't hayhurst gobble that one before he went the pub? :lol: :clap:

Frank Dogshit
03-03-2005, 02:58 PM

wont take much persuasion. :lol:

Katie
03-03-2005, 03:00 PM
who put that post up on the tribal board of dave with the beard! saw that when i was at oriels the other day only just remebered! well funny! :lol:

03-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Remember people , i will get you back twice as bad !

Katie
03-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Remember people , i will get you back twice as bad !

we've not done anything it'll be oriel that puts them up! haha! :lol: there not that bad anyway!

03-03-2005, 03:23 PM
They ****in are that bad, they the worst gurns i have ever seen (apart fro Grand- Ads) ! And when i say i will get my revenge, it is aimed at whoever posts them or helps in getting them posted!

Katie
03-03-2005, 03:28 PM
They ****in are that bad, they the worst gurns i have ever seen (apart fro Grand- Ads) ! And when i say i will get my revenge, it is aimed at whoever posts them or helps in getting them posted!

hahaha! at least you weren't waving at imaginary people like lucas! :lol: :lol:

kittykorrupt
03-03-2005, 08:00 PM
i will post then but not sure how. if someone can tell me how to do it or do it i'll send them over msn or email.

jay if i could gurn like you i'd be proud of it hehe :mashed:

kittykorrupt
03-03-2005, 10:29 PM
:!:

Traxx
03-03-2005, 11:00 PM
HAHAHA :lol:

And the gold medal in gurning goes too............

Frank Dogshit
03-03-2005, 11:02 PM
www.gurnfactor.net

fitipaldi
04-03-2005, 09:54 AM
haha!

Its Bolten's amatuer retard society sign language lessons :lol:

04-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Mix cd to be given out at the next Locked is provided by Sam Horam who has graced the decks at Manchester's Intergalactic funk and the Darkside in Leeds! Tracklisting available Here (http://www.tribalgathering.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004056)

Vinyl to be given out is Epoch Worx 003 by Matt Blak check out www.epochworx.com

Computer Controlled would also like to announce Sir Real as their new monthly
resident. Although he's best known for his stomping sets at Birmingham's House
of God, Neil will be leaving his trademark techno back home as he makes the
monthly trip up to Manchester with a fine selection of quality electronics. For
those of you that haven't checked out his more eclectic side out yet make sure
you do as his storming electro sets are not to be missed...

TechnoLaydee
04-03-2005, 07:07 PM
haha those videos are quality!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ampassasinbirmingham
05-03-2005, 01:44 PM
that is some serious techno gurn action right there!!!!!

lucyb
07-03-2005, 10:57 AM
ramshackles

New Geezer

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea lucy...i made it to the last megadog. It was pretty good...up until that weird band came on...

yeah i was the girl in the police hat who that woman shouted for -- woo that was me.

hey jay can i have a cd, you know that i am a ****in well dedicated locked fan and i even got introuble off other websites for biggin u up so much, cummon, its my birthday!!! haha, oh yeah! oh my god, i cant wait, i wanna see these vids, but cant look at em at home coz i think sum spy ware shit has hacked my pc ... dont know why... :roll: my pc is feckered. oops.

TechnoLaydee
07-03-2005, 12:29 PM
not long till friday now!:)

ramshackles
07-03-2005, 02:54 PM
ah lucy b....I remember seeing you in the police womans hat....I saw a guy in one too I think. There was someone taking pictures from the night...you got any idea if they have been posted anywhere?

Stella Boy
07-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Good luck for Friday Jay and let me know how it went when I see you Saturday.

lucyb
08-03-2005, 08:45 AM
are you not comming? i remembered what you look like aswell, i was just walking down the street thinkin of ben sims and then i remembered what you looked like. never mind.

err photos, i dont know... i will find out, i wonder if anyone took a picture of me, hmm, they might have now. yeah, i asked my bf to look after my hat whilst i went to the toilet and he gave it to his mate to wear. we all know who looked best in that hat! ;) only messing. i was going ask whether i will be seeing you at locked, but saying that, i dont know who the hell you are and i doubt you will recognise me if u saw me!! oh well, that place gets too packed to search for people!

ramshackles
08-03-2005, 04:42 PM
keep you eyes peeled for a tallish girl with long dark hair and blue eyes, no doubt ill be giving it death on the dance floor somewhere ;)

Martin Dust
08-03-2005, 10:02 PM
See ya all on Friday....

Frank Dogshit
08-03-2005, 11:12 PM
See ya all on Friday....

really lookin forward to friday....

martin....any chance of another 9 minutes of 'one more line'? :cool:

lucyb
09-03-2005, 08:51 AM
oh right, so ramshackles, your a girl... erm, tall girl, long dark hair, blue eyes... hmm, i am not that tall, long reddy brown hair, blue eyes, i always wear jeans and trainers like a tramp!! but whats the point in wearing bloddy stilletos if i cant even walk in em?! im not one for dressing really pretty in dreses n stuff coz all the other times ive worn them i always attract the dirty wreckheads and they look up my skirt so i think i will stick to my jeans. they are way cumfier anyway, especially if ur givin it all uv got!

oh yeah, mr dogshit, i confused u for stella boy, but as i said bfore i was walking down the street and ur face popped into my head a nd i remember what you look like now, so i will try and look out for you and say hello.

S_BLOK
09-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Images were taken and will be on line soon on the the all new improved Locked website!! You have been warned!

Frank Dogshit
09-03-2005, 11:45 AM
oh right, so ramshackles, your a girl... erm, tall girl, long dark hair, blue eyes... hmm, i am not that tall, long reddy brown hair, blue eyes, i always wear jeans and trainers like a tramp!! but whats the point in wearing bloddy stilletos if i cant even walk in em?! im not one for dressing really pretty in dreses n stuff coz all the other times ive worn them i always attract the dirty wreckheads and they look up my skirt so i think i will stick to my jeans. they are way cumfier anyway, especially if ur givin it all uv got!

oh yeah, mr dogshit, i confused u for stella boy, but as i said bfore i was walking down the street and ur face popped into my head a nd i remember what you look like now, so i will try and look out for you and say hello.

lucys guide to clubbing clothes comfort... :lol:

haha....yeah do come and say hello again and we'll have a proper chat this time. i remember what you look like aswell as your one of the giddy ones,dont forget them!! :twisted:

Frank Dogshit
09-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Images were taken and will be on line soon on the the all new improved Locked website!! You have been warned!

cheif gurns,maestro gurns,people falling asleep while in mid gurn aswell as the knight factor looking all camp.....well worth a nosey! :lol:

09-03-2005, 12:13 PM
I am the furthest from camp you could possibly imagine you sperm gargler ! The camera is gonna be on you this weekend mate ! :evil:

TechnoLaydee
09-03-2005, 12:22 PM
is the april locked on the 8th as if it is it can be my 21st celebrations! :)

Frank Dogshit
09-03-2005, 12:42 PM
I am the furthest from camp you could possibly imagine you sperm gargler ! The camera is gonna be on you this weekend mate ! :evil:

sperm gargler,first time ive had the pleasure of bein called that one. :clap:

get me on your hall of gurn all you like,itll just be the extra incentive to throw up them videos again of you chewing your ears. :lol:

ComputerControlled
09-03-2005, 01:01 PM
is the april locked on the 8th as if it is it can be my 21st celebrations! :)

aye, it is the 8th! and the lineup is DOUBLE sick!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

alsynthe
09-03-2005, 01:19 PM
also my 21st birthday celebrations on 6th april so this will probs be my birthday nite out

09-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Where the fo do you get these Avatar's from Doggers, that is quality , do you reckon its true ? I thought he may be a sausage ?

Frank Dogshit
09-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Where the fo do you get these Avatar's from Doggers, that is quality , do you reckon its true ? I thought he may be a sausage ?

who knows but i reckon he could of done better for himself? shes hardly the type you want molestering with while your playing on your laptop.
its probably his hairdresser.

after checking the chap out soon infact,a evening with hawtin is always welcome in my book!check him out in ibiza if you can,pounders everytime!

TechnoLaydee
09-03-2005, 02:08 PM
yeh danny your avatar is taking up the whole screen, i think the guy sat next to me is wondering what the hell i keep looking at :lol:

Frank Dogshit
09-03-2005, 02:28 PM
yeh danny your avatar is taking up the whole screen, i think the guy sat next to me is wondering what the hell i keep looking at :lol:

best change it then.. :lol:

fitipaldi
09-03-2005, 09:15 PM

cheif gurns,maestro gurns,people falling asleep while in mid gurn aswell as the knight factor looking all camp.....well worth a nosey! :lol:

Danny, that pic of you in our living room is THE campest gurn ever recorded! :lol:

Stella Boy
09-03-2005, 09:35 PM
I cannot wait to see the reviews after this event. I've got a feeling there's gonna be some quality pics posted :lol:

Martin Dust
09-03-2005, 10:30 PM
See ya all on Friday....

Yeah, for sure Frank, spent last night working on the bass on that one and Jay has just given us 15 more mins so we'll hit you with the full version. Got a filter heavy version of Simplex that should go down a treat at Locked as well, may play our re-edit of Fist vs Splinter as well :twisted:

Bring your best sperm gargling gurning head ;)

fitipaldi
09-03-2005, 10:49 PM
See ya all on Friday....

Yeah, for sure Frank, spent last night working on the bass on that one and Jay has just given us 15 more mins so we'll hit you with the full version. Got a filter heavy version of Simplex that should go down a treat at Locked as well, may play our re-edit of Fist vs Splinter as well :twisted:

Bring your best sperm gargling gurning head ;)

Sounds good!!

Can't wait for this :lol:

10-03-2005, 10:42 AM
If you know you are coming on friday, it would be wise to email us to get on the guaranteed entry list as we have not done tickets for this event and it is looking to be a busy one ! Plus it is slightly cheaper !

computercontrolledrecords@hotmail.com
lockedrecords@hotmail.com

lucyb
10-03-2005, 11:52 AM
lucys guide to clubbing clothes comfort... :lol:

haha....yeah do come and say hello again and we'll have a proper chat this time. i remember what you look like aswell as your one of the giddy ones,dont forget them!! :twisted:[/quote]

haha, wot do you mean i am one of the giddy ones!! haha, youre right actually, but i dont see how i came across as giddy that night at 6am.. i was freezing my bollocks off!! but yeah i can get giddy if techno is involved. i wont be upstairs tho as i dont really like electro, i will be downstairs wherre that box thing is opposite the dj both, i think its the sounds controll room, i was hovering infront of that last time facing the dj! so yeah cant wait, i am well excited!!

Boboagogo
10-03-2005, 04:21 PM
lookin likely im gonna miss this :doh: shit bein skint. mite fone home and ask for some emergency funds, slim chance tho :(

10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
lookin likely im gonna miss this :doh: shit bein skint. mite fone home and ask for some emergency funds, slim chance tho :(

Im not having that mate, your gonna have to come up with a better excuse than that :lol:

Frank Dogshit
10-03-2005, 07:07 PM

Im not having that mate, your gonna have to come up with a better excuse than that :lol:

aye go on gary get yaself out....they do buckfast on tap in the phoenix now ya know? :lol:

Boboagogo
10-03-2005, 08:18 PM
they do buckfast on tap in the phoenix now ya know? :lol:

aye thats it, have a laugh at my expense. its an addiction and its no joke :dontevengothere: ;)

na but seriously, still looking grim. rang the parents and said i'd ran out of money for food so theyre gonna gimme some cash tommorow. problem is tho i really have run out of food, choice between locked and a weeks starvation or a boring w/e with the opportunity to stuff my face for a week..

s'pose i cud get winged and not have to eat for a week :lol:

fitipaldi
10-03-2005, 08:22 PM
[quote="Boboagogo"][quote="Frank Dogshit"]

s'pose i cud get winged and not have to eat for a week :lol:[/quote

haha get yourself out gary you horrible bastard!

lucyb
11-03-2005, 10:56 AM
yeah its costin me a bomb, bloody boyfriends. bastards

Martin Dust
11-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Machines Locked and Loaded.

New edits of BMB Splinter vs Fist, New Order, Ben Long, One More Line.

Manchester, you are going down____/23

Frank Dogshit
11-03-2005, 12:37 PM
shit hot!

cant wait for tonight,expecting a right noisy one! :rambo:

Katie
11-03-2005, 03:57 PM
they do buckfast on tap in the phoenix now ya know? :lol:

aye thats it, have a laugh at my expense. its an addiction and its no joke :dontevengothere: ;)

na but seriously, still looking grim. rang the parents and said i'd ran out of money for food so theyre gonna gimme some cash tommorow. problem is tho i really have run out of food, choice between locked and a weeks starvation or a boring w/e with the opportunity to stuff my face for a week..

s'pose i cud get winged and not have to eat for a week :lol:

ahh come on gary you have to come out! haha! can't wait for tonight now! well excited! :lol:

Traxx
11-03-2005, 05:26 PM
have a good'n kids :cool:

Frank Dogshit
11-03-2005, 06:11 PM

you not fancy it?

Stella Boy
11-03-2005, 06:31 PM
what out for those camera flashes franky boy ;) :lol:

Traxx
11-03-2005, 06:40 PM

you not fancy it?

Im goin to see rue east & mark broom at alcatraz, wanted to see rue east for ages + its local innit. Id of gone otherwise :cool:

Frank Dogshit
11-03-2005, 06:40 PM
what out for those camera flashes franky boy ;) :lol:

i know,tell me about it......hall of gurn here we come! :doh:

Boboagogo
11-03-2005, 07:14 PM
looks like im goin :twisted: super cheap nite tho..

ramshackles
12-03-2005, 04:35 PM
how good was Locked last night? I really enjoyed it. Not been to a night where such good techno has been played in ages. Good crowd too...Nice to meet you all finally...you know who you are...drinks were a tad on the pricey side but I didnt care, the music made up for it all. Will definitely be going again. sorry i never made it to the afterparty...am looking forward to hearing the tales. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Martin Dust
12-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Big thanks to everyone at Locked, great atmos and up for it crowd. We had a great time. Shouts to Jay, Matt, Lisa, "Our" Frank, Peter, Neil, the fella who got us the beer in while we played! We promise not to be late next time and I won't leave my smokes in the car!!!!

Big up to all the BOA and LD peeps that spoke to us, well friendly and we felt right at home, brilliant.

Great to see Advent on the mixer, top stuff - keep supporting people.

System 23
Martin and Richard Dust

Matt Blak
13-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Another quality night from Jay and Ad! ;) Thanks fella's! Really enjoyed it!
Top sets from everyone who played, fair does. All you guys kicked some serious arse! :rambo:
A BIG thanks to Jay, Ad, System 23, Cisco, everyone that came along and all the people that are supporting LOCKED & E'poch Worx! :clap:
see you all at the next one!

Matt

p.s. sorry for not having e'poch worx 3 with me to give out, two deliveries failed to get here in time, gutted. They'll be there for the next one!

MARKEG
13-03-2005, 09:52 AM
just wish some cunt @ locked would book me again hahahahahahaha

nice 1 jay, great to hear it went well. if i wasnt out and about i would have been there.

:clap:

ds2
13-03-2005, 12:49 PM
can you lot be a bit easier with ampassassin next month please.
poor lad was in a right state last night! could barely even speak.

fitipaldi
13-03-2005, 01:42 PM
can you lot be a bit easier with ampassassin next month please.
poor lad was in a right state last night! could barely even speak.

eviled303
13-03-2005, 03:56 PM
next month i'm going to go to the right venue. turned up at the music box to flyer to find it closed. thankfully via the gift of the pm, jay told me it was actually at the phoenix. top marks to me for how to not read a flyer!!! looking forward to getting it right next time!!

fresh_an_funky_design
13-03-2005, 05:05 PM
wicked night guys's really nice to hear quality techno that progressed nicely through the night, also great crowd an great atmosphere. Will definetly be coming to the next one.

also cheers to all you manchester lot for a wicked after party, you lot need to come down an experience a n.wales free party.

also the guy that said ampassassin could hardly talk... well he was the complete opposite at the after party. an he slipped in shit which was pretty funny :lol:

Stella Boy
13-03-2005, 08:50 PM
The clock is now ticking for the 1st pic to be posted :pray: :lol:

eyes without a face
13-03-2005, 09:03 PM
gutted i missed it again, but ive been sick as a dog this week and even missed voodoo last night too

haha what where they doing to billy then?

another cracking night by all reports

fitipaldi
13-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Another quality night from the locked boys, great music and atmosphere again. Was well impressed with System 23, one more line took the roof off! already lookin forward to the next one!

Quality afterparty shenanigans as well, ampassasin took the entertainment to another level this time with his tree climbing and shit diving :lol: :clap: Sorry for wearing him out paul, we'll try and save some for darkside next time :lol:

Good to meet you and dawn joe, will deffinitly have to make the effort and get to one of these parties in the summer!

Traxx
13-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Any audio of this one more line on the net anywhere?

ds2
13-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Quality afterparty shenanigans as well, ampassasin took the entertainment to another level this time with his tree climbing and shit diving :lol: :clap: Sorry for wearing him out paul, we'll try and save some for darkside next time :lol:

shit diving! he kept that one quiet :lol:

fitipaldi
13-03-2005, 09:38 PM

shit diving! he kept that one quiet :lol:

You would!!!

fresh_an_funky_design
13-03-2005, 11:51 PM
he most of been going commando at the darkside as there were a pair of boxers in the bin in the toilet, which everyone thought were his! :lol:

ampassasinbirmingham
14-03-2005, 12:44 AM
i fell not dived!!!

i feel so sore!!!!

u manchester lot deffinantly know how to party.i deffinantly cant do this everymonth.

fresh_an_funky_design
14-03-2005, 01:24 AM
you wanna a hardcore party? try 3 days in the mud listening to relentless pounding techno in the middle of a denbigh forest :lol:

now thats ****ing hardcore

lucyb
14-03-2005, 09:53 AM
i am going to get the person back who is responsible for my illness, the bastards. i was well ill on friday but i did my best to make it to locked, i did and then i nearly died after an hour. god i was ill.

TechnoLaydee
14-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Another quality night from the locked boys, great music and atmosphere again. Was well impressed with System 23, one more line took the roof off! already lookin forward to the next one!

Good to meet you and dawn joe, will deffinitly have to make the effort and get to one of these parties in the summer!

cant believe i went to work and missed all this! work was extremly painful!

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Great night on Friday! Ad,Jay and The Advent were all good. Lots of friendly people there as usual,nice to meet a few off here aswell as the usual faces. Jock,you made it at last! ;) Joe/Dawn...count us all in for one of them 3 day raves,think a trip after voodoo could well be on the cards!! :lol:

well done paula for goin in aswell,nice team photo of you in ya max speilman outfit! ;)

and billy....what can you say about that clown??

Katie
14-03-2005, 02:34 PM
wicked night guys's really nice to hear quality techno that progressed nicely through the night, also great crowd an great atmosphere. Will definetly be coming to the next one.

also cheers to all you manchester lot for a wicked after party, you lot need to come down an experience a n.wales free party.

also the guy that said ampassassin could hardly talk... well he was the complete opposite at the after party. an he slipped in shit which was pretty funny :lol:

that was ****ing quality! made us all giggle anyways! he even got stuck up the tree as well! and robbed the local shop! haha! spotted the boxers in the bin! how much bad luck can you have billy? haha! :roll: :lol:

fresh_an_funky_design
14-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Great night on Friday! Ad,Jay and The Advent were all good. Lots of friendly people there as usual,nice to meet a few off here aswell as the usual faces. Jock,you made it at last! ;) Joe/Dawn...count us all in for one of them 3 day raves,think a trip after voodoo could well be on the cards!! :lol:

well done paula for goin in aswell,nice team photo of you in ya max speilman outfit! ;)

and billy....what can you say about that clown??

yeah hopefully i'll make it up to voodoo, as i really wanna see dave clarke play. an voodoo's always a wicked night

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 03:33 PM
yeah they were definetly billys shitty boxers them like!

spotted them in the bin and noticed one of his loving parents had sewn his name onto them so he'd never lose them! :lol:

would the owner like to come and pick these grotesque bags up before they get put on ebay??

fresh_an_funky_design
14-03-2005, 03:59 PM
his name was sown in them...... f u c k i n g classic!! :lol:

fresh_an_funky_design
14-03-2005, 04:00 PM
yeah but which one of you lot picked them up to see that his name was sown in them :nono:

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 04:03 PM
yeah but which one of you lot picked them up to see that his name was sown in them :nono:

fitipaldi did,hes washed them and wears them round the house now! :clap:

ampassasinbirmingham
14-03-2005, 04:47 PM
those boxers wernt even mine. i went home after locked. :rambo:

frank i got a funny pic 4 your avatar.

fresh_an_funky_design
14-03-2005, 05:34 PM
well if they weren't yours who's were they????????

i cant imagine why any1 else would put there boxers in the bin other than you

ampassasinbirmingham
14-03-2005, 06:01 PM
y would i have gone to darkside wearing tracksuit bottoms and nno tshirt when i live 15 minutes from the venue?????? :shock:

ramshackles
14-03-2005, 06:24 PM
where are the pics from this night????

ampassasinbirmingham
14-03-2005, 06:25 PM
they will be on the new locked site soon.

ramshackles
14-03-2005, 06:39 PM
jay better get his arse in gear!!!! lol.

lucyb
15-03-2005, 08:50 AM
mr dogshit i was asking craig where you were, i would have come and found you but i ate some thing and it made me go a little crazy! i was in no fit state for talkin to people, and when i did i just looked soo silly! :roll:

Katie
15-03-2005, 11:09 AM
y would i have gone to darkside wearing tracksuit bottoms and nno tshirt when i live 15 minutes from the venue?????? :shock:

noone said that you did go the darkside wearing tracksuit bottoms and a shitty tshirt! think he just asked whos boxers they were!

retox
16-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Ok, heres a few pics from last friday, not many coz I'm in a rush, will put more up when I get time :)
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/advent/IMG_0328.jpg
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/advent/IMG_0332.jpg
And heres billy's quality tarzen impression
http://www.locked.org.uk/images/advent/IMG_0350.jpg

ds2
16-03-2005, 08:58 PM
:shock: billy you ****ing lunatic!

nice to see potatohead in the background too. i'll bet a quid that's a whiskey and coke in his hairy grasp.

Katie
16-03-2005, 09:01 PM
:lol: :lol: haha ****in hell the last ones quality!

ampassasinbirmingham
16-03-2005, 09:28 PM
the weekend comes back to haunt me.

ill put some even funnier ones of the manchester lot up when i can find some space.

ampassasinbirmingham
16-03-2005, 09:39 PM
if anyones got any space 4 pics pm me.

Traxx
16-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Who's that up the tree? was it a labtop set the advent done?

Martin Dust
16-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Wicked tree climbing, made us smile a lot ;)

ramshackles
16-03-2005, 11:53 PM
We need more pictures :)

ampassasinbirmingham
17-03-2005, 12:03 AM
if anyone can host some i will send them over msn

ramshackles
17-03-2005, 09:14 AM
can frank dogshit not host some more?

fitipaldi
17-03-2005, 09:45 AM
if anyone can host some i will send them over msn

go here billy

www.imageshack.us

Frank Dogshit
17-03-2005, 12:10 PM
few more...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/danny_orbit2003/c0c4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/danny_orbit2003/6ff0.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/danny_orbit2003/99c3.jpg

ampassasinbirmingham
21-03-2005, 04:34 PM
http://img221.exs.cx/img221/2760/dsc019289xi.jpg

[/img]http://img221.exs.cx/img221/7418/dscf00588xa.jpg

[img]http://img221.exs.cx/img221/8205/dsc019344dg.jpg

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/6653/dscf00091xa.jpg

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/8279/dscf00380jx.jpg

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/8583/dscf00615qk.jpg

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/6863/dscf00642ue.jpg

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/9374/dscf00835ee.jpg

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/825/dscf00911vb.jpg
AFTER PARTY CREW

http://img221.exs.cx/img221/376/dscf00941ns.jpg

Yellowest tongue in the world

ampassasinbirmingham
21-03-2005, 04:53 PM
appologies for the image size.
\
just look how yellow that tongue is

DAN :doh:

Frank Dogshit
21-03-2005, 05:31 PM
good pics them billy!

wouldnt like to know were that tongue of his has been tho!!sick puppy!

Katie
21-03-2005, 06:58 PM
couldn't see the last 2! can imagine them being pretty gruesome though! :lol:

Katie
21-03-2005, 07:01 PM
couldn't see the last 2! can imagine them being pretty gruesome though! :lol:

shit my mistake! dozy bitch! just seen the last 2! that one of dan is quality! haha!

ampassasinbirmingham
21-03-2005, 07:06 PM
i wanna know where that sick locked light box is from

Traxx
21-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Bit of male bonding goin on in one of those pics as well :shock: :lol:

Katie
21-03-2005, 07:11 PM

grandad ad made it! it is class like!

ampassasinbirmingham
21-03-2005, 07:22 PM

who is grandad ad???

Katie
21-03-2005, 07:35 PM

who is grandad ad???

one of jay and ads mates he lives in normington and used to work at the orbit!!!

G-BO
25-03-2005, 09:17 PM
looked at some of the photos there

im coming over to manchester for surgeon at the end of april, gary(boboagogo) was tellin me about 'techno house', yas look like a bunch of headcases, lookin foward to meetin some of yas..... :cool:

Frank Dogshit
26-03-2005, 01:10 AM

im coming over to manchester for surgeon at the end of april, gary(boboagogo) was tellin me about 'techno house', yas look like a bunch of headcases, lookin foward to meetin some of yas..... :cool:

oh aye,youll be like a pig in muck mate. pro evo,innigo kennedy,mulero,itoh and wunsch on a sunday afternooon. :rambo: more clowns the better! :lol:

that surgeon night will be a belter aswell,top venue apparently! how long you coming over for?

ds2
26-03-2005, 10:29 AM
oh aye,youll be like a pig in muck mate. pro evo,innigo kennedy,mulero,itoh and wunsch on a sunday afternooon. :rambo: more clowns the better! :lol:

on a sunday afternoon? wtf!
don't you lot ever unwind????????????????

fitipaldi
26-03-2005, 11:44 AM

we're hardcore mofos :lol:

ampassasinbirmingham
26-03-2005, 12:44 PM

they will do you in

ds2
26-03-2005, 12:50 PM

they will do you in

i guessed that last month from the state of you billy :lol:

Frank Dogshit
26-03-2005, 01:00 PM
apart from myself,any of the adamson boys turning out tonight at voodoo? :cool:

you out billy?or are the drums on rush/clarkes tracks not suited to your taste? :lol:

Stella Boy
26-03-2005, 01:16 PM
I was gonna come over for Clarke but he's playing in leeds in may so i'm gonna wait until then. Have a good un :cool:

ampassasinbirmingham
26-03-2005, 02:00 PM
apart from myself,any of the adamson boys turning out tonight at voodoo? :cool:

you out billy?or are the drums on rush/clarkes tracks not suited to your taste? :lol:

after the last locked i seemed like an abselute snob for saying comercial techno, when that kick the drum lad said there isnt such a thing as comercial techno i just tried to get my opinion across that there was such a thing.

RE:RUsh/clarke: of course i love rush and clarke. they got me into techno. there are very few people i dont respect on the scene. i dont only like surgeon! im not massive on dj rush's shranz style sets, but him and berkovi live :shock:

dave clarke is an excellent producer and dj. as is rush. money wont allow me to travel to voodoo as im in brum, but ill see you in a few weeks frank.

Btw: this isnt a dig at you frank, i just wanted you to know that i love most techno, i just have a problem with a small proportion of it.

G-BO
27-03-2005, 12:49 PM

that surgeon night will be a belter aswell,top venue apparently! how long you coming over for?

im coming over on the 20th til the 25th april, got accepted for MMU in crewe so i have to go for an open day on the wednesday and surgeon on the saturday ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==