PDA

View Full Version : dj Floornoiz - Reconstructing Reality

Florence
16-02-2005, 11:47 AM
A mix from old & new records...
Magic words: deep, hypnotising, tantalising, rolling basskicks and some offbeat :rambo:

Tracklist:
Devilfish - Subtonal (Bush)
Steve Stoll - Fast Movers (Djax-up Beats)
Angela Flame & Pacou - Level Up (Klirfactor)
Exium - Electrictone (Rxxistance)
Fanon Flowers - Killing Game (Nine Records)
Hiroaki Iizuka - STO (Coda)
dj Shufflemaster - Soul Survivor (Theory)
Jose Lucker - S.I.N.A. (2nd Room Rec)
Takaaki Itoh - Killing All Anarchists B2 (IM Rec)
Reeko - Punishment Ward (Theory)
Mark Broom - Streets of East London part 1 (MainOut)
Angela Flame & Pacou - Rise (Klirfactor)
Heckmann & Henze - Wildwechsel (Delirium Red)
Circle Sun - Genesis (Form)
Exium - Sick of Promises (Nheoma)
Sculpturism - Dusk (Audiosculpture)
Regis - It's a Man's World (Downwards)
Orduna & Oruezabal - Exequiel (2nd Room Rec)
Mark Williams - The Game (Pure Plastic)

Download here: BANG!! (www.djfloornoiz.com/sound/djFloornoiz-ReconstructingReality.mp3)

Adverse
16-02-2005, 01:26 PM
<3333333333333333333333333 :)

Florence
16-02-2005, 04:10 PM
<3333333333333333333333333 :)

:oops:

that's too kind Mark! :love: you're a sweetheart!

:wicked:

The Overfiend
16-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Really loving this.

BRADLEE
16-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Checking it out again right now. Very nice mix. And dropping the Fanon Flowers tune was mint :clap: I definately am enjoying your tekno selektions :rambo:

Florence
16-02-2005, 06:25 PM
thxxx for those nice supportive comments dudes!

Zektor
16-02-2005, 11:24 PM
If you ever think of giving up dj'ing.....PM me, regarding your record-collection.

:cool: ;) :dance:

Florence
17-02-2005, 11:37 AM
If you ever think of giving up dj'ing.....PM me, regarding your record-collection.

:cool: ;) :dance:

hehe... I did give up DJ-ing ;)

but I'm planning to continue somewhere halfway 2006, sorry 'bout that :twisted:

Lorenzo_Shivu
17-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Loving this!

herman
19-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Anther good one Florence bit more dynamic than the last two,concentrating a bit more on the floor it sounds like.

Nice use of Streets Of East London as well a criminally under appreciated tune that, one of my favourites from last year

Florence
20-02-2005, 09:42 AM
Anther good one Florence bit more dynamic than the last two,concentrating a bit more on the floor it sounds like.

Nice use of Streets Of East London as well a criminally under appreciated tune that, one of my favourites from last year

That is such a great track! I love it...
And indeed... more of my dancefloor-stuff this is... planning to make a new one soon, checking out my old record-boxes, see what they've got in store :roll:

Thx for the comments!
Keep em coming :clap:

Drago
22-02-2005, 11:21 AM
I downloaded this not knowing the tracks on here so listened "with open ears" so to speak... :!:

I really liked this, the tracks blended nicely and the mix came off really well. My only criticism.......well, it wasn't long enough :shock: I wanted to listen to more. I lived in Holland for quite a while and never to the chance to see you play live, I now wish I had ;)

Florence
22-02-2005, 01:00 PM
I downloaded this not knowing the tracks on here so listened "with open ears" so to speak... :!:

I really liked this, the tracks blended nicely and the mix came off really well. My only criticism.......well, it wasn't long enough :shock: I wanted to listen to more. I lived in Holland for quite a while and never to the chance to see you play live, I now wish I had ;)

good chance I might be back in 2006 ;)

maybe some British organiser will want me then too... hehe... I'll keep those mixes coming, keep posted!

(working on one with some oldies like 808 State - Invader, Schumacher - When I Rock, Surgeon - Prowler etc etc... )

anyway, thx for listening!!

Akkachar
22-02-2005, 08:14 PM

good chance I might be back in 2006 ;)

maybe some British organiser will want me then too... hehe... I'll keep those mixes coming, keep posted!

(working on one with some oldies like 808 State - Invader, Schumacher - When I Rock, Surgeon - Prowler etc etc... )

anyway, thx for listening!!

Floortje toch... :nono:

The mix with the oldies, mi want...

kun je cdtjes sturen?

Florence
23-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Akkachar amigo :rambo:

mi send u CD :love:

charlton
23-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Akkachar amigo :rambo:

mi send u CD :love:en ik wil er ook een floor :love: me want it