08-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Thats a jolly flyer.

wasnt the idea behind it but ok hehe

doc12inch
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
:) :) :) :)

neilried
10-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Wiiiicked, good to see you got it sorted in the end mate see you there.

Looking forward to some more quality DJ poses on your part 12" ;)

And seeing disorderly rip it up again.... :twisted:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

doc12inch
10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
yeah shall be good - can you send me another cd again please, if you got a new one that wuold be cool.

im not in charge of the night any more but i can put a good word in if the promoter likes it.

cant wait for the 25th!!!!

neilried
10-03-2005, 01:54 PM
yeah shall be good - can you send me another cd again please, if you got a new one that wuold be cool.

im not in charge of the night any more but i can put a good word in if the promoter likes it.

cant wait for the 25th!!!!

Yeah yeah bollocks my last ones a coaster on your coffee table init!!!! ;)

Sure thing, been playing harder than that last one I sent though, more burkat and klien than hertz and skoog, but certainly will pal, tho PM your address again...

doc12inch
10-03-2005, 01:58 PM
To tell the truth when i last spoke to dunc it jogged my memorey and i couldnt find it. :roll:

will spin the new one tho - hard is always good :)

address pmd in a sec

neilried
10-03-2005, 02:00 PM
safe

Stuart
14-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Have you got set times yet?

doc12inch
14-03-2005, 12:45 PM
Ill find out off rich asap

Stuart
15-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Cheers matey

Missed you at the Jam where were you.

doc12inch
15-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I did see you there a few times - you were busy talking to loadsa people.

Was a good night music wise - didnt think much to the custard factory. Although the sound system was spot on.

Shook the room like crazy.

neilried
15-03-2005, 12:38 PM
didnt think much to the custard factory.

Give it a try when you can dance in the pool, only been there the once like but I really liked the venue, but then there was a marquee over the top and tons of bright things hanging of it... :twisted:

Stuart
15-03-2005, 01:01 PM

Was a good night music wise - didnt think much to the custard factory. Although the sound system was spot on.

I think the venue is great.

doc12inch
15-03-2005, 01:13 PM

i was expecting somthing a bit bigger. maybe as neil said if the pool area was a bit warmer and you could go outside and dance and **** around it might have been better for me.

djs were amazing tho - derrick may played this one tune which was a remix from a tune in the 70's i think, cant remember for the life of me how it went.

I WANT IT!!!!!

neilried
15-03-2005, 01:25 PM
if the pool area was a bit warmer and you could go outside and dance and **** around it might have been better

Yeah that one I mentioned was the atomic jam 8th Birthday I think August, beltin hot day, by dawn was ****ing glad of the marquee as the sun had started up again but the venue hadnt cooled down..

Almost there mate lots of out door parties in the planning stages Im sure (there are round here), springs on its way, meant to be 20 degrees in london by the weekend.... cmon! :lol:

doc12inch
15-03-2005, 01:29 PM
if the pool area was a bit warmer and you could go outside and dance and **** around it might have been better

Yeah that one I mentioned was the atomic jam 8th Birthday I think August, beltin hot day, by dawn was **** glad of the marquee as the sun had started up again but the venue hadnt cooled down..

Almost there mate lots of out door parties in the planning stages Im sure (there are round here), springs on its way, meant to be 20 degrees in london by the weekend.... cmon! :lol:

it was pretty hot up here yesterday - cant wait - hopfully get a soundsystem out side and a marque at the canal club and go mental

neilried
15-03-2005, 01:32 PM
it was pretty hot up here yesterday - cant wait - hopfully get a soundsystem out side and a marque at the canal club and go mental

That sounds like fun, gonna have to get you one o my new CDs sharpish....

Stuart
15-03-2005, 03:41 PM

i was expecting somthing a bit bigger. maybe as neil said if the pool area was a bit warmer and you could go outside and dance and **** around it might have been better for me.

djs were amazing tho - derrick may played this one tune which was a remix from a tune in the 70's i think, cant remember for the life of me how it went.

I WANT IT!!!!!

if its the tune I'm thinking of, why the hell would you want that. it was awful. lol

If you realised the cost to drain the pool and put a pa in there you would understand it not being used. plus there isn't enough people going out the events at the moment to be doing things like that.

neilried
15-03-2005, 03:59 PM

I WANT IT!!!!!

Its not that arthur baker & dave clarke number called "this feelin" is it?

doc12inch
16-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Nah ive had that tune for ages - still aint bored of it yet.

doc12inch
17-03-2005, 11:35 AM

I WANT IT!!!!!

if its the tune I'm thinking of, why the hell would you want that. it was awful. lol

If you realised the cost to drain the pool and put a pa in there you would understand it not being used. plus there isn't enough people going out the events at the moment to be doing things like that.

im just a cheesy kinda guy hahaha. :lol:

i like little bits like that in a set, shows originality. i tend to drop new order blue monday a lot.

oh ive done a tune with duncan disordley that u might or might not like, ill bring a copy down next friday and ill find out the set times 2mora when im down the club.

Stuart
21-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Cheers for times. ;)

ampassasinbirmingham
21-03-2005, 02:09 PM
what is duncan up 2 l8loy? aint seen him in ages???

miss bass
21-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Cheers for times. ;)

where?

Would be nice to know myself wtf is going on ya know

;)

miss bass
21-03-2005, 08:32 PM
thats not aimed at you btw Stu, just saying in general..... :lol:

doc12inch
21-03-2005, 09:59 PM
what is duncan up 2 l8loy? aint seen him in ages???

when i last saw him he had started a new job and was doing good.

oh and hes playing on friday hehe

Stuart
22-03-2005, 09:58 AM
thats not aimed at you btw Stu, just saying in general..... :lol:

I got this by PM

set times

miss bass
chris kubex
nice and danny and steve arnold
mack
me and danny
dunc