PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Amadeus

Dirtyacid
18-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Just got this mind warpingly good tune on cluster called sqaut attack it is ****ing well hard nearly gabba I,ve heard alot of material like this is it coming back because i love it i remember back in the day at helter skelter & well when putting the needle on this track wow those memorys came stright back can anyone give me any tips to any tunes with a similar taste????? :cool:

j sainsbury
18-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Just got this mind warpingly good tune on cluster called sqaut attack it is **** well hard nearly gabba I,ve heard alot of material like this is it coming back because i love it i remember back in the day at helter skelter & well when putting the needle on this track wow those memorys came stright back can anyone give me any tips to any tunes with a similar taste????? :cool:

i would hardly call it gabber, its maybe pushing onto hardcore tekno but not gabber,

koma
18-02-2005, 07:45 PM
preview sample?

killarava2day
19-02-2005, 02:36 AM
I thought this was pretty good example of a hard mashed up vocal tech track. Right up the alley of squat party enviro.

DJ Corbzy
20-02-2005, 07:42 PM
i posted about this a while back, wicked track, not gabber to be fair, more schranz techno...

loving the new sqaut 'mare street' aswell... :clap: :clap:

can't wait to see jeff amadeus play at a night i'm playing at in march!! :clap:

dtl
20-02-2005, 10:54 PM
The A-side bassline is a murderer, didnt pick it up tho, just lack a little twist....

darkmockeray
22-02-2005, 04:50 PM
YE ITS A STOMPER......... HE'LL BE PLAYIN HERE IN DUBLIN ON FRIDAY THE 4TH OF MARCH @ TEKNOWARFARE IF ANYONES INTERESTED!!!!

Tremor
02-03-2005, 11:27 AM
That Cluster trak is sick as hell, been playing that a lot lately.. Squat 6 is a champ as well.. ;) But I dig almost everything I've heard from him.. Capital producer and an excellent dj..

DJ Corbzy
02-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Agreed, he's up there with the best of the UK hard techno producer's...if not the best...

j sainsbury
02-03-2005, 10:40 PM
my mate jamei played with him in the usa last weekend, was chatting to him on the pc an jeff came on, i told him to he should make another squat1 style tune with the build up but we decided u couldnt do it without it souding the same, cos its such an individual sound,

on a happier note he is coming to play at one of our free parties soon :twisted: :lol:

excelsis
03-03-2005, 08:21 AM
i got cluster 70 a couple weeks back too... definatly a solid record!

Tremor
03-03-2005, 11:08 AM
my mate jamei played with him in the usa last weekend, was chatting to him on the pc an jeff came on, i told him to he should make another squat1 style tune with the build up but we decided u couldnt do it without it souding the same, cos its such an individual sound,

on a happier note he is coming to play at one of our free parties soon :twisted: :lol:Where in the US did he play?

And Squat 1 with that build has got to be one of my fav trax ever.. it's just ridiculously sick.. :twisted:

FuK-NuT
03-03-2005, 01:24 PM
we got him in may....cant wait ;)

The Germ
03-03-2005, 05:20 PM
He played a record release party i did in NYC

j sainsbury
03-03-2005, 07:34 PM
He played a record release party i did in NYC

hi ist matt here, the one jamie was spekaing to lots on your msn!

278d7e64a374de26f==