PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle vs Chelsea FA CUP

Hakka
19-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Maurinho has stated that he will not respect the FA Cup and he field a reserve side (none of the players that will be facing Barcelona). I can totally understand why he is doing that, after would you rather want to win the FA Cup or Champions League Cup?

I just hope Newcastle can gain from this, although to be honest the chelsea reserve team is still going to boast full internations and very good players. Think this will still be a hard game to win, but I'm looking forward to seeing it on Sunday.

dee
19-02-2005, 07:35 PM
i think newcastle will do the russians (well i hope so) :lol: :lol:

connor
19-02-2005, 07:38 PM
i think hes a disrespectful cunt to be honest...
same as i did that yr wen untd snubbed it to play in that world club cup which they sucked in :lol:

Ashley
20-02-2005, 12:05 PM
I shall be watching this today after the old firm game :cool: think Chelsea will win, sorry Hakka.

Ashley
20-02-2005, 05:03 PM
was in the middle of watching this but some wee brat came in and changed the channel to cartoons :roll:

Hakka
20-02-2005, 06:59 PM
1 - 0 win to the Magpies.

Bit of luck really, Chelsea had a player injured after making 3 subs. Chelsea were great at holding the ball and passing around, but they didn't do much in front of goal.

Kezman chased on to a deflected cross and gave everyone a scare as his volley hit the cross bar.

Esox Lucius
20-02-2005, 07:06 PM
well done newcastle, lets face it though chelsea could have won today, it was a strong side but not the best... but mourinho isnt arsed about the fa cup only the champions league & the league.

he will let fergie & arsehole wenger fight for the fa cup.

Hakka
20-02-2005, 07:34 PM
well done newcastle, lets face it though chelsea could have won today, it was a strong side but not the best... but mourinho isnt arsed about the fa cup only the champions league & the league.

he will let fergie & arsehole wenger fight for the fa cup.

He must of cared a bit mate, he brought on Duff, Lampard and Gudjohnson at half time! think two of them picked up injuries too! Cudicini was sent off too!

I just hope that The Blades upset Arsenal at Bramhall Lane. As for Man Utd, grr... in recent years its been Arsenal and Man Utd putting Newcastle out of the FA Cup finals... (wow... that must be quite a few years back now! think it was the dalglish days...)

Ashley
20-02-2005, 08:13 PM
I wasnt expecting that at all, well done newcastle.

Traxx
20-02-2005, 08:33 PM
I bet souness wasnt expecting it either :lol:

Hakka
20-02-2005, 09:14 PM
I bet souness wasnt expecting it either :lol:

haha! probably not!

Robert got a howling from Shearer 3 times during the game. Robert has the ability to put in some great crosses, but he attempted some 40 yard strikes from crazy angles and they went miles wide. I know he can hit them but to try that when you have people like Shearer and Kluivert in the box is silly.

278d7e64a374de26f==