PDA

View Full Version : everton 0-2man utd

dee
19-02-2005, 07:28 PM
ha ha av it u bitches, if ur fans got behind the team rather than booing
rooney and throwing misiles, u might av played better :lol: :lol:

Richierush
19-02-2005, 08:09 PM
everton were very poor the worst av seen in a while i thought we wud do well after the first 15 mins but it went down hill from there i think were missin a play maker like gravo :neutral:

Traxx
19-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Everton were shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

Esox Lucius
19-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Everton were shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

at leeeeeeeeeeeast we were still in the fa cup

we can concentrate on the league now, you could tell fergie was taking today serious by the team he put out, he knows this is his only chance of winning owt this season.

nick_anarchy
19-02-2005, 11:34 PM
so what if fergie was takin the game and fa cup serious , when we dont we get shit remarks of ppl and when we do we get remarks , we cant win ... ..

we controled the game from start to finish , scholes , ronaldo, ROONEY , keane , fortune all played very well and did their jobs .

whats up with your fans pfft bad knobheads thay only go the game sto shout abuse to ppl and chuck coins and mobile phones at players great fun hay , well u have just landed your self a nice fine maybe more for that haha enjoy just a shame liverpool didnt get somethink for when soem tit chucked a phone at him at anfield .. must be a scouse thing

dee
20-02-2005, 12:01 AM
:lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-02-2005, 07:44 AM
so what if fergie was takin the game and fa cup serious , when we dont we get shit remarks of ppl and when we do we get remarks , we cant win ... ..

we controled the game from start to finish , scholes , ronaldo, ROONEY , keane , fortune all played very well and did their jobs .

whats up with your fans pfft bad knobheads thay only go the game sto shout abuse to ppl and chuck coins and mobile phones at players great fun hay , well u have just landed your self a nice fine maybe more for that haha enjoy just a shame liverpool didnt get somethink for when soem tit chucked a phone at him at anfield .. must be a scouse thing

when you live remotely near manchester i will take you seriously :clap:

nick_anarchy
20-02-2005, 09:02 AM
so where do i live then

Esox Lucius
20-02-2005, 09:09 AM
dunno but i bet its not manchester :lol: and if you are from the port you will be like the rest of the backwards glory hunters down there ;)

anyway im off fishing, would love to discuss how your mums dads brothers siters mates nephews uncle used to live in manchester and thats why your a big united fan, or i suppose your ma's waters broke whith you whilst driving past old trafford. :lol:

dee
20-02-2005, 09:14 AM
dunno but i bet its not manchester :lol: and if you are from the port you will be like the rest of the backwards glory hunters down there ;)

anyway im off fishing, would love to discuss how your mums dads brothers siters mates nephews uncle used to live in manchester and thats why your a big united fan, or i suppose your ma's waters broke whith you whilst driving past old trafford. :lol:

bitter downie mate :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-02-2005, 09:19 AM
nah :lol: :liar:

dee
20-02-2005, 09:20 AM
nah :lol: :liar:

:lol: :lol:

Richierush
20-02-2005, 01:41 PM
:lol: dont be to harsh john u may find urself with a coins wedged in ur forehead :lol:

nick_anarchy
20-02-2005, 03:06 PM

and does it matter than im from the port , sadly its only ppl who slate man utd who moan about where thay were born ( chester ) o sorry 30 mins from manchester , and liverpool is 20 mins drive ... hmm 10 mins longer does that make a difference who i support no ! iv been a man utd fan since birth and wont ever change for some moaning self pitty person who will sit in self pitty coz thay support such a shit football team haha ... so what if my family are from birkenhead , well dads side and yes thay were all mancs too , and does that mean what ?? i now live in greater manchester ooo thats make me a glory hunter now does it haha ... ... whats next u can call me a walkin bilbord for wearin the shirts etc ... bah

Esox Lucius
20-02-2005, 03:08 PM

and does it matter than im from the port , sadly its only ppl who slate man utd who moan about where thay were born ( chester ) o sorry 30 mins from manchester , and liverpool is 20 mins drive ... hmm 10 mins longer does that make a difference who i support no ! iv been a man utd fan since birth and wont ever change for some moaning self pitty person who will sit in self pitty coz thay support such a shit football team haha ... so what if my family are from birkenhead , well dads side and yes thay were all mancs too , and does that mean what ?? i now live in greater manchester ooo thats make me a glory hunter now does it haha ... ... whats next u can call me a walkin bilbord for wearin the shirts etc ... bah

greater manchester, they are just fake mancs ;)

dont worry about it, you sound just like my manc supporting mate, always blagging your own heads of ways of being a bigger united fan :lol:

nick_anarchy
20-02-2005, 03:46 PM
hahaha yeah right how can i be a bigger fan , yes by goin to the games this season ... my mistake yes ... o well .. well at least we are a team who can enjoy europe :lol:

Richierush
21-02-2005, 04:28 PM
how do u no we wont we have never been in it and we have a different style of play than other teams in it ;)

Traxx
21-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah your shite & there not.

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 04:57 PM

i would watch what you say lad as i t might come back to bite you in the arse, ie - your lot not qualifying :lol:

Traxx
21-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Even if we dont your lot would get twatted in europe.

Richierush
21-02-2005, 05:00 PM

i would watch what you say lad as i t might come back to bite you in the arse, ie - your lot not qualifying :lol:

you dont need to say that because liverpool arnt challanges for the champions league oh sorry its the taking part that counts :lol: :lol:

DJ Corbzy
21-02-2005, 08:29 PM
come on the united....evertone were done. :clap:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 09:48 PM
come on the united....evertone were done. :clap:

hmmmmm another united fan who lives the other end of the country, you would think you didnt have teams down south :lol:

Traxx
21-02-2005, 10:38 PM
You live pretty far away for a manc :lol:

Traxx
21-02-2005, 10:38 PM
The birkenhead prawn butty brigade :lol:

dee
22-02-2005, 01:48 AM
ha ha , dont you lot ever get board of saying that :sleeping: :sleeping:

nick_anarchy
22-02-2005, 10:55 AM
init ,.. when thay have nothin to say " how far do u like from manc " blah blah , broken record job .....

Esox Lucius
22-02-2005, 11:09 AM
true though!

more united fans on here than any other team, and suprise suprise none of you are from manchester or even close! have you ever heard of supporting a loacal team? you can say what you want but at the end of the day you are all died in the wool glory hunters.

dee
22-02-2005, 01:00 PM
ha ha downie, ur full of shit lad :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
22-02-2005, 01:39 PM
true though!

more united fans on here than any other team, and suprise suprise none of you are from manchester or even close! have you ever heard of supporting a loacal team? you can say what you want but at the end of the day you are all died in the wool glory hunters.

what a load of bollox that is ... right coz i was born in chester , i should be a chester city fan ... hahaha .. so what if im not from manchester tbh it dont matter one bit ppl only say that boreing old comment coz we have been winnning this for the past 15 years with fergie ... and i expect them comment from ppl who are liverpool /everton fans as thay cant win a ****in blue peter badge never mind anythink else

Esox Lucius
22-02-2005, 01:46 PM
http://www.replica.cc/images/specials/sandwich.jpg

dont blame you for not supporting chester shitty though especially since they are managed by a gay looking ex kopite

Traxx
22-02-2005, 01:49 PM
:lol:

nick_anarchy
22-02-2005, 03:21 PM
http://www.replica.cc/images/specials/sandwich.jpg

dont blame you for not supporting chester shitty though especially since they are managed by a gay looking ex kopite

mmm looks quite nice that

278d7e64a374de26f==