PDA

View Full Version : Burnley

Frank Dogshit
20-02-2005, 06:53 PM
What an absolute set of scumbags making us play on a pitch like that :neutral: ...

they were absolute long ball shit today burnley,couldnt play football if they tried. ;)

cant wait to get the weasels back at Ewood,i can see a footballing lesson on the cards. :lol:

Traxx
20-02-2005, 06:56 PM
That was shocking pitch but what do expect from amateurs? :lol:

Your still both shite at the end of the day. :cool:

Esox Lucius
20-02-2005, 07:02 PM
What an absolute set of scumbags making us play on a pitch like that :neutral: ...

they were absolute long ball shit today burnley,couldnt play football if they tried. ;)

cant wait to get the weasels back at Ewood,i can see a footballing lesson on the cards. :lol:

they nearly had you off lad, they are shite compared to prem clubs but got to give them their due, i hope they batter you in the replay

:clap:

Frank Dogshit
20-02-2005, 07:21 PM

they nearly had you off lad, they are shite compared to prem clubs but got to give them their due, i hope they batter you in the replay

not a chance....there negetive tactics will see to that. starting the game with 1 striker(not through choice,think he was there only striker anyway)

they didnt even have a shot on target....absolute rubbish.

get them on a decent pitch then we'll see whos good. :lol:

DJsmallpaul
20-02-2005, 09:14 PM
D'ya know what mate i can't even be arsed to reply to your bollocks :dontevengothere: i expected more from you Frank but obviously your either an inbread dingle or your trying to wind me up :roll:

How many millions have you spent in the last 10 years to draw with a championship side ? :snooty:

My honest opinion, which i always give is that these were two teams bereft of goals latley, the first half was 90% Rovers pressure & the second half we should have had ya. (last 20 mins you were spinning)

It's just a shame that Dixie (the bloke who offered Savage out didn't give him a right good punch the lilly Savage girls blouse :lol:

All in all i'm chuffed to bits considering what gap is supposed to be between us & the bastards, when it came down to it their 11 men (including a gobby cheating dirty twat Savage) couldn't beat our 11 men.

You even resorted to diving in the box :dontevengothere:

If your biggest excuse for only managing a draw with lowley Burnley is the pitch then you need help, our pitch has been like that all season, plenty of time for Rovers to prepare for it :neutral:

I knew you'd have your excuses ready dogshit breath:dontevengothere: :lol: :lol: if it was me & you'd have won i'd have held me hands up.

So to Rotwood it is then, hope you have your other excuses ready Danny cause you've played the pitch one ;)

"SAME OLD BASTARDS ALWAYS CHEATING!!" :twisted:

DJsmallpaul
20-02-2005, 09:22 PM

not a chance....there negetive tactics will see to that. starting the game with 1 striker(not through choice,think he was there only striker anyway)

they didnt even have a shot on target....absolute rubbish.

get them on a decent pitch then we'll see whos good. :lol:

haha laughable "long ball" :doh: mate the only player in your team with any other ideas than long ball was Emerton the rest was huff it & see,

what your was seeing as long ball from Burnley was us defending you long ball bullt boy tactics. You also mention the one striker role, well we ain't got no other strikers simple as that :neutral: You wern't exactly Brazil up front, ratboy dickov was you only threat..ohhh :love:..****in rent boy is dickov, he couldn't score in a brothol :lol:

Anyway you might be able to make the replay eh dan the part time fan :roll:

:lol: ;)

"Lilly Savage is a wanker is a wanker !!"

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 08:35 AM
daft lancashire boys, your all shit when it comes down to it :lol: go and sit down and have a hot pot you nancy boys :lol:

neko
21-02-2005, 11:24 AM
daft lancashire boys, your all shit when it comes down to it :lol: go and sit down and have a hot pot you nancy boys :lol:

hahahaha well said, dont even know why they're arguing about who's better :lol:

got to say though, that robbie savage is a cunt :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 12:12 PM

aye and it looks like your 2 horse race is over anyway,can kiss goodbye to winning anything unless they win that rumbelows scottish worthless cup or whatever its called.

dont even get me started on that ginger cunt neil lennon either,always pleased when he takes a beating round glasgow. :twisted:

neko
21-02-2005, 12:15 PM
*yawns* :sleeping:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 12:20 PM
*yawns* :sleeping: :notworthy:

neko
21-02-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.armchaircelts.co.uk/uploads/photos/91.jpg

good lad is wee neil :clap:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 12:24 PM

aye and it looks like your 2 horse race is over anyway,can kiss goodbye to winning anything unless they win that rumbelows scottish worthless cup or whatever its called.

dont even get me started on that ginger cunt neil lennon either,always pleased when he takes a beating round glasgow. :twisted:

thats just dumb protestants who havent got a brain cell between them :lol:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 12:26 PM
http://www.armchaircelts.co.uk/uploads/photos/91.jpg

good lad is wee neil :clap:#

rat on a stick springs to mind...

whos the guy with the headbandage?dont fancy ginger bollocks chances. :doh:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 12:29 PM
cant tell from the pic properly, is it prso? :eh:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 12:29 PM
nah its not :eh:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 12:33 PM

big scary twat anyway.looks like eddie in a fight with beacall.

whats the score with our good friend edwina anyway?heard his face has malfunctioned and started to swell a bit? :doh: :eh:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 12:37 PM

looks like eddie in a fight with beacall.

hahahahahahahaha shit funny :lol: :lol:

havent spoke to the ginger one for about 2 weeks, probably eyeing up blokes arses in the queens as usual :lol:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 12:38 PM

looks like eddie in a fight with beacall.

hahahahahahahaha shit funny :lol: :lol:

havent spoke to the ginger one for about 2 weeks, probably eyeing up blokes arses in the queens as usual :lol:

BOXY
21-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Ha ha go on burnley get in i hope you beat them in the replay paul mate!!
eh frank, savage has been pretty crap since he signed for you he aint had a decent game for yous lot yet has he??
i bet hes wonderin wot he let himself infore now! :lol:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Ha ha go on burnley get in i hope you beat them in the replay paul mate!!
eh frank, savage has been pretty crap since he signed for you he aint had a decent game for yous lot yet has he??
i bet hes wonderin wot he let himself infore now! :lol:

you must of been watching a different game mate...thought savage controlled the midfield all game. everytime burnley got the ball he was 1st to take it off them.

hes still settling in at the moment anyway,no point straining himself against the likes of burnley when hes got a game against his old club leicester coming up. :lol:

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 03:47 PM

Ave you not got some ironing to do :neutral:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 03:58 PM

goes for both of em,1 lad who doesnt know whether he supports everton,celtic or man u and a celtic fan who thinks neil lennons a good player. :scratch:
;)

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 04:17 PM

goes for both of em,1 lad who doesnt know whether he supports everton,celtic or man u and a celtic fan who thinks neil lennons a good player. :scratch:
;)

:lol: everton & celtic, your the lancashire boy i reckon your a secret manc like that traxx.

Traxx
21-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft your even more of a manc then dee :doh:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 05:08 PM
http://www.tshirtsunited.com/catalogue/designs/manc_normal.jpg

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 05:09 PM

fair comment. :lol:

Traxx
21-02-2005, 05:10 PM

fair comment. :lol:

Hahaha like that one :lol:

neko
21-02-2005, 05:45 PM

i'm surprised at you paul :neutral:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 06:11 PM
he's probably just hinting at you to do his ironing, scruffy so & so's these red rose boys :lol:

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 07:10 PM

i'm surprised at you paul :neutral:

Well girls & football don't mix :nono:.. & twas you who was slagging of my team so i was giving as good as i get :lol:
Don't take me to serious in the sports section Kitten ;) although i do like it when things get a little heated in the footie topics :twisted:

There's nothing like calling somebody "an inbreed dingle who shags sheep" & then being able to turn round & say "it's just banter" :clap: :clap: ....even when i mean it :lol: ;) :cool:

neko
21-02-2005, 07:33 PM
wasnt slagging off your team, i'm more bothered about robbie savage tbh. :rambo:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 07:38 PM
liverpool are shit.

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 07:45 PM
wasnt slagging off your team, i'm more bothered about robbie savage tbh. :rambo:

;)

Aye he's annoying the way he got something to say to the ref every 2 minutes :roll: I used to like him until he went to the Bastards. He really came across as a sound bloke on this documentry programme on sky a few months ago, then the cock head signed for the most unfashionable team in the premiership.

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 07:46 PM
I like savage me, reckon he gets a lot of stick for nothing most of the time, although he is welsh so i suppose it's alright.

Traxx
21-02-2005, 07:46 PM
liverpool are shit.

So's united ;)

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Your all crap in your fantasy bubble that is the premiership :lol:

Go watch some real footie ;)

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 07:57 PM
yeah and you wouldnt go if you got promoted :lol:

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 09:12 PM
:oops:

;)

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 09:35 PM
i'm more bothered about robbie savage tbh. :rambo:

and graeme souness,dwight yorke and anyone thats ever played for blackburn....your obsessed for some very peculiar reason. :shock:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 09:38 PM
oh shit i forgot....there all wankers if there anything other than catholic... :rambo: ;)

neko
21-02-2005, 10:02 PM
who brought religion into things? :eh:

wont lie, i do think blackburn are a pack of cunts.
hated that cunt savage before he joined blackburn though. :rambo:

Traxx
21-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Leave budda out of it.

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Leave budda out of it.

:lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==