PDA

View Full Version : Boris S and B.D Funkstar - Stoned and rollin

Paul Nisbet
20-02-2005, 11:07 PM
its the b2 on skull 17, with the pretty tasty guitar in it, meant to post about it when i got it, but played it out on sat and its an unreal tune. Love it.

Anyone else heard it? Thought the A-side was pretty pants tho.

killarava2day
21-02-2005, 05:44 AM
Boris S is certainly a talented producer.

jon connor
21-02-2005, 12:20 PM
yea he is wen he pulls his finger out.......somtimes he tends to use same sounds but he is very good indeedy ;) still for me his best track to date is composure 12 ..........im waiting for another bomb from him..

killarava2day
21-02-2005, 12:51 PM
yea he is wen he pulls his finger out.......somtimes he tends to use same sounds but he is very good indeedy ;) still for me his best track to date is composure 12 ..........im waiting for another bomb from him..

Wait not too long my son, for there is a boris s bomb comin round the corner.

Paul Nisbet
21-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Ive not heard the compusure one yet, the one on planet natus was another fave o mine, but stoned and rollin so far is me fave, the break is funky as funk.

jon connor
21-02-2005, 01:36 PM
my god paul try and hear composure 12 man its the daddy :rambo: its like this you no wen you drop a special tune well thats a speacial tune man. wen the break drops its like you have just landed on mars and you are about to go into battle with aliens.....hahahah no its like a new begining its a story in itsself and probably 1 of the most forward thinking tracks iv heard . its speacial if you find a copy by it ive got 2 just incase anythink happens to 1 that is how much i love it. ;)

DJ Corbzy
21-02-2005, 02:27 PM
yeah boris' track on planet natus 2 was awesome! i've been a massive fan of his stuff for a good year now, his sound has become it's own since the early skull stuff...progressed as a producer so much IMO...

Hello Sindy is still a firm fave of his for me, along with Synopsis 1...

:clap:

orac
21-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I bought his all 4 recent ep's, very quality stuff. About that skt17, i think that b2 (track with guitar) is the worst, 'rockin with the best' rox ;)

New synopsis is amazing with that slowdown on a1.

Paul Nisbet
21-02-2005, 02:46 PM
I bought his all 4 recent ep's, very quality stuff. About that skt17, i think that b2 (track with guitar) is the worst, 'rockin with the best' rox ;)

New synopsis is amazing with that slowdown on a1.

hahahah, fairy muff mate, ive been caining rockin with the best aswell, love both on b side.

Not too sure wat happened with a side tho, one of the most boring hard tek tunes ive heard in a while, sample is panty hosen aswell.

Paul Nisbet
21-02-2005, 02:48 PM
yeah boris' track on planet natus 2 was awesome! i've been a massive fan of his stuff for a good year now, his sound has become it's own since the early skull stuff...progressed as a producer so much IMO...

Yeah same mate, ive got skull 2 and 4 i think, bought them yonks ago. Thought at the time, that they were decent, but that planet natus tunes rocks, and this does aswell.

Was a big fan of the boris s and felix crockher release last year, with funky on it. TUNE!

DJ Corbzy
21-02-2005, 03:05 PM

Yeah same mate, ive got skull 2 and 4 i think, bought them yonks ago. Thought at the time, that they were decent, but that planet natus tunes rocks, and this does aswell.

Was a big fan of the boris s and felix crockher release last year, with funky on it. TUNE!

yeah i used to get sent all the skull and hard and holy stuff as they are both distibuted by toptrax in germany...

i had 1 right through to about 10 when they stopped sending me...

bought quite a damn few since then tho!!

278d7e64a374de26f==