PDA

View Full Version : Schranz releases

killarava2day
21-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Does anyone have an idea of who's behind all these 'schranz' whites coming out of Germany. You know, they're remixing stuff like Call on Me and that, throwin in a heavy groove with plenty of percussion.

Seem to be getting distributed liberally all through Europe and the UK, so, with the number of pressings and that, would it be fair to assume that these are from either a prolific techno producer...a joke from the house guys...someone with money and excellent networking skills...or have I missed the boat completely? I just can't recall a flood of releases from one label ever, really.

They certainly don't sound earth shattering from the net samples.

massplanck
21-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Does anyone have an idea of who's behind all these 'schranz' whites coming out of Germany. You know, they're remixing stuff like Call on Me and that, throwin in a heavy groove with plenty of percussion.

Seem to be getting distributed liberally all through Europe and the UK, so, with the number of pressings and that, would it be fair to assume that these are from either a prolific techno producer...a joke from the house guys...someone with money and excellent networking skills...or have I missed the boat completely? I just can't recall a flood of releases from one label ever, really.

They certainly don't sound earth shattering from the net samples.

been wondering this myself. Sniff the culprit out i say!!

jon connor
21-02-2005, 12:16 PM
i no but im not telling ya :wicked:

jon connor
21-02-2005, 12:17 PM
ill give you a clue schranz producer also works a pressing plant in germany name starting with A. ????????

conflict
21-02-2005, 12:18 PM
i'll have a stab at chris liebing

killarava2day
21-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Had a guess that it had to be someone within the industry.

jon connor
21-02-2005, 01:26 PM
yep most deffo! man i wish i was in a postition to release vynyl wen ever it suited and put any old thing out..... :cry:

crazyxray
21-02-2005, 02:25 PM
they sound like Andy Krämer

DJ Corbzy
21-02-2005, 02:30 PM
they sound like Andy Krämer

That was my incline...

Shame on him TBH....I think it's a really stupid thing to do...

loopdon
21-02-2005, 07:58 PM
disturbing ;)

it must be for the cash, wait till they bust his sorry ass for that :rambo:

jon connor
21-02-2005, 10:07 PM
its gunna be tuff times for sampling i think. with all this downloading problem the media industry is suffering, they will hit people hard for smpling, im sure ,id be very carefull wot samples i use in future im tell ya,,,,,,oooooooooooooo!!!!! :eh:

koma
21-02-2005, 10:28 PM
if it's really andreas, cant say i'm so suprised..
doesnt he have some commercial project aquagen-style anyway?

this type of records will always be released..so either you buy it or ignore it, there's nothing more you can do really..

I remember this happening in hardcore too some years back.. i.e. Neophyte has done it more than once.. sure he has lots of fans, most of them due to his old stuff, but he also got laugh at from lots of other serious producers + several law suits..

killarava2day
22-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Do you mean Kramer or Kremer. Geez, I wouldn't have thought that Kramer would've been behind this, Kremer on the other hand...hmmm.

The Overfiend
22-02-2005, 01:44 AM
it's called

$

That's why, cause the bottom line this shit will sell.

FUSION
22-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Im not into these kind of remix tunes myself, but dont think its that bad they get released, it seems to be a way of splitting up the intensity in alot of schranz dj`s sets and ive seen a room full of people going nuts to em in a club,,,,,,,, fair play to andreas kremer if thats who it is :clap:

crazyxray
22-02-2005, 12:52 PM
i also like this kind of stuff. it is always funny to see people went crazy while spinning such tunes. it have just to be well produced and no crap.

jon connor
22-02-2005, 01:32 PM
make sum noise for the happy schranz core in the place :lol:

crazyxray
22-02-2005, 01:37 PM
möööööt möööööt
aaaaaiiiiih aaaaaiiiiih
mööööööt
möt

killarava2day
22-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Don't get me wrong, I not out in out bagging this stuff, my tact was just how quick these things got around when you've got competent producers struggling to get a distributor and getting reemed.

DJ Corbzy
22-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Someone said if it was Kramer, I'd be very surprised and highly disapointed, but I can't see it being him and most probably is Kremer...

I agree that this is always gonna happen and you can only choose to not play it if you disagree with, myself personally, I don't mind a bootleg here and there for the novelty, I agree that it breaks up the intensity of a dj's set and gets the crowd going...

But my problem is with how quickly it has taken for someone to begin to make money from the scene with dodgy bootleg's...is it true that these releases are cat no's 20+??

If that's true, then does anyone know about past 'schranz bootlegs'?

killarava2day
23-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Someone said if it was Kramer, I'd be very surprised and highly disapointed, but I can't see it being him and most probably is Kremer...

I agree that this is always gonna happen and you can only choose to not play it if you disagree with, myself personally, I don't mind a bootleg here and there for the novelty, I agree that it breaks up the intensity of a dj's set and gets the crowd going...

But my problem is with how quickly it has taken for someone to begin to make money from the scene with dodgy bootleg's...is it true that these releases are cat no's 20+??

I haven't found anything before 17. Can't recall seeing anything before this?

But theres Cats: Schranz 17 - 22 on the schedule.

So someone pumpin out 7 releases within the next month of this stuff. Amazing!

audioinjection
23-02-2005, 12:12 AM
i assume these tracks take about 20 minutes to make, more of a fad kinda thing

FUSION
23-02-2005, 07:07 AM

the firestarter one is off the hook

recoil
23-02-2005, 10:54 AM
I think they don't do much harm, the crowd will probably love them.
The ones I heard are well constructed tracks. Therefor I ordered the born slippy one, maybe play the original first and this rip later on in the set.

Only what consequence will this have, since it has been widely spread through European (onlin) vinyl shops. How much copies have been printed? The samples have they been cleared or what?

DJ Corbzy
23-02-2005, 12:52 PM

the firestarter one is off the hook

gonna have a look for it... ;)

DJ Corbzy
23-02-2005, 12:53 PM

I haven't found anything before 17. Can't recall seeing anything before this?

But theres Cats: Schranz 17 - 22 on the schedule.

So someone pumpin out 7 releases within the next month of this stuff. Amazing!

nah me neither...i wondered about that...

they mut have a proper little production chain on the go! :lol:

jon connor
23-02-2005, 02:55 PM
well good luck to them , im pretty interested in that firestarter 1 meself i will have a mooch for that. Dave the drummer did an awsome remix of the prodigy tune sending outa space to find onother race! i cant remember the name of it it was on a german label with a trance mix on 1 side. ;)

Tiddlypeep
25-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Most UK Disto's like Amato and stuff are also stocking this which indicates to me that they must have loads pressed.

These are the sort of Tracks I expect to see in HMV's and the more commercial/mainstram stores Techno section(s)

They suck badly!.

Will :)

Tremor
02-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I was thinking Arkus P, as I heard a live pa set of his recently with all sorts of pop/schranz mashups..

marginmaster
02-03-2005, 12:57 PM
cringe factor 40! :doh:

miss bass
02-03-2005, 03:53 PM
what is schranz ? i havnt actually heard any before i dont think?

conflict
02-03-2005, 05:56 PM
150 bpm plus techno i think

:doh:

Tremor
03-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Just rhythm and distortion.. :twisted:

And a few beeps with some evil synth here or there..

278d7e64a374de26f==